Must… Reach… Water bah-bah!

Sorry, Ma! OOOF.

As The Hutch Turns brought to you by Emily H.

Comments

1. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

“Get your feet off of my head!” ” Get your head out from under my feet! Wait, on second thought, just stay there.”

2. Mother bun clearly disapproves.

Young bun disapproves of mother bun’s disapproval.

3. “Ug, well, at least he’s better than his two brothers playing hide and seek around my butt..”

4. 260Oakley says:

Doormat bun finds she is the butt of many a joke at the water cooler.

5. This is so hilarious. The stuff parents put up with…

6. 6Rabbits says:

High approval to recent influx of bunny photos!

7. A mother’s job is never done.

8. An illustration of the famous quotation by John of Salisbunny:
    “We are but dwarf lops standing on Flemish giants.”

9. kibblenibble says:

Peachy soft baby bun….awww!

10. Parents: Caregivers, Soundboards… and stepladders.

But honestly, I’d hug both these bunnies for being a bit too ridiculously adorable.

11. What an unbelievable honey colored bunny.

12. bob drummond says:

WHAT MORE CAN i SAY, THIS PICTURE IS DOWNRIGHT BUNNY.. OOPS! I MEAN DOWNRIGHT FUNNY !!!

13. bob drummond says:

That was a funny bunny punny !!

14. Theresa says:

Be careful who you step on on your way up . . . you might meet them on the way down. :P

15. What an adorable Bun-dle of cuteness

16. Love Da Bun.

17. I was gonna say is there a Stuff on my Buns website, but then I thought Ewwwww what a name.

18. :-D

19. i can hear the mother of all bunny sighs coming from the ever-suffering mom bunny here.

so cute.

20. bunny ears nom nom nom

21. 2ScoopsRice says:

This behbeh bunny is going to give mama a receding hare line with his rascally rabbit tactics! Mama bun-bun sure looks peter’d out…

22. puffy21 says:

The mom won’t be happy about that

23. I do believe it’s called a “wah-bah”.

24. Alice Shortcake says:

It’s so easy being a bunny juvenile delinquent when your parents have built-in disapproval…

25. flutterby says:

Looks like teeny apricot-colored babeh is standing on grandma’s haid or has given mommeh a lot of gray hares with juvenile antics….

26. You just know that is one big pile of soft.

27. Lerrinus says:

*squees* :lol:

28. bundle of furball says:

the mama is like ” your gonna get it when your off me” and the baby is like ”cant…reach…water…gotcha!”

29. This is adorable. But bunnies don’t belong in a hutch, they belong in the house.

30. bunnies belong in the house. are you sure about that?