Heeeeyyyy Guyths!!!

[Yeeuck, Yeeuck] What are you guyths doing this weekend!!?! Wanna go tip some cows!??!!?!!11!?

Mini lamb partier via Izsmile.

Comments

1. BlueMenro says:

OMG, the heart-shaped nose KILLS me! Squeeeeeeeeee

2. Giggling at our fearless leader. You are a rock star, Meg.

3. flutterby says:

What an anerable widdle lambie-pie!

For some reason, I just can’t picture this cutie patootie tipping cows, but who knows about the guyths he hangs out with!! They probably tip outhouses too…

4. Theresa says:

Where’s his U of I sweatshirt? :P

5. paulajeanne says:

Love his lovely grin! Now he’d be fun to go tipping cows or outhouses with!

6. Sheep of fools…

7. He lookth tho happy!

8. 2ScoopsRice says:

Aww…I see ewe lil lambie! Ewe don’t look so sheepish to me! I would woolly like to tips some cows wiff ewe! (^_^)

9. Thank you, Meg! This post was like a tiny ray of sunshine peaking through dark clouds.

10. bookmonstercats says:

Cutie lambie-pie!!

11. Saffron says:

Does lambie have two older sisterth named Jan and Marcia?

12. Alice Shortcake says:

That’s the cutest lamb I’ve ever seen.

And I’ve seen some cute lambs in my time.

13. Theresa, Is that the University of Iowa, Idaho City, Ohio? :-)

14. Aw, little goofball!

15. Mamabear says:

Whoever writes these captions is truly gifted. They always capture the essence of the picture or video. I always read the caption and THEN take a look at pic/video. It’s like a spoiler otherwise. I want it to be revealed to me, like a good book. CO never disappoints.

Well there was this one time when I requested my very own mini hippo and no one ever got back to me…:P

Other than that one case, stellar operation you have here!

16. Very happy lambiekin. :D

17. Awww, this cutie totally just made my morning. <3

18. I love the whole fractal thing going on with her nose, mouth, and head/ears!!

19. Well, one of those big square states, whatever. :P

20. puffy21 says:

Awwww! That’s one cute lamb!

21. “Tipping cows”? WTF?! Tipping cows or horses is a totally cruel thing to do. What’s up mentioning it here like it’s something okay to do?

22. i know! it’s almost worse than using “WTF?!”

23. That’s Keebler, my bottle lamb from a couple years ago. I find him pirated all over the internet. While I’d rather folks asked permission, if he’s brightened someone’s day, I guess it’s okay :-). For more pictures and all sorts of stories about him, check http://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com

24. That’s Keebler, a bottle lamb from a couple years ago. I find him pirated all over the internet. While I’d rather folks asked for permission, if he’s brightened someone’s day, I guess that’s okay :-). If you’d like to see more pics or read some funny stories about him, follow the link to my blog.

25. oops! we are not pirates! you have a loverly blog and we’re glad you shared it with us! (ARRRGH.. uh.. cough cough… arggh… cough… lammies … mmmmmmm)

26. Thanks :-)

(sorry for the double comment. the intertubes, they hate me ;-).