Like Pointy Windows to the Soul

Ah yes, your eyes may glance up coyly, as if to say “Automobile excursion? I shall certainly give it my fullest consideration while weighing my options for the afternoon’s entertainment,” but the ears — they’ll give you away every time.

Gidget is playing Rule 28 like a piano, Matt H.

Comments

1. Yep, Gidget has the Princess Di eyes thing down cold!

2. (The Original) Mel says:

That’s a, “Do I hear a bulk package of Pupperoni being opened 3 miles away?” look if I ever saw one.

3. I if could achieve that look, I would rule the world.

4. bookmonstercats says:

Gidget has perfect pink nails. Get me his manicurist NOW.

5. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Puppeh’s eyes say: “I’ll think about it.” But the ears are screamin’ “OH YES OF COURSE I WILL GO ON A RIDE WITH YOU WHY WOULDN’T I I LIVE FOR CAR RIDES.”

6. ROAD TRIP!!!

7. 260Oakley says:

Don’t forget to get your muzzle powsche tinted in the same color while you’re there!

8. Batman….

9. Another adorable Boston pup with cuteness that could kill? Is Rose McGowan doing the submissions again?

10. perfect french tips !

11. Rachael says:

The Princess Di eyes are killingk me!!

12. I’d like to build a little birdhouse in that sweet sweet soul :)

13. flutterby says:

I spy side eye!

14. XD I lol’d at the hovertext. And, weirdly, read it in the voice of the Space core from Portal 2.

15. And I assume, while he’s considering the automobile ride, he’ll also consider rolling the window down and sticking his head out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

16. tracylee says:

aw, puppers would def. be the only bee in my bonnet!

17. the only raisin in my bran :D

18. Da Bunny says:

Brilliant and hilarious captioning comme toujours, NTMTOM!

19. POINK!
    POINK!

say the ears.

20. I’m ready for my close up Mr. DeMille.

21. I didn’t do it!

22. Caption:
    “Do
    you have to leave me alone gain?”

23. Natalie K. says:

awhhhh come on pretty please!!!!

24. REBECCA L says:

AHH SHUCKS MAM.

25. Did someone say….COOKIE TREAT?!?!?!? hehehehe

Ah yes, the BT. I have a BT myself. They are so expressional. :)

26. “Are you talking to me?”

27. “Believe me, I REALLY didn’t mean to do it!”

28. Hehehe, I did not post the picture, but that is my puppy Gidget. She is stoked to be on Cute Overload. :)

She has been working on that look: (if URLs work here)

Gidget Looks