Like Pointy Windows to the Soul

Ah yes, your eyes may glance up coyly, as if to say “Automobile excursion? I shall certainly give it my fullest consideration while weighing my options for the afternoon’s entertainment,” but the ears — they’ll give you away every time.

Gidget is playing Rule 28 like a piano, Matt H.

1. Yep, Gidget has the Princess Di eyes thing down cold!

2. (The Original) Mel says:

That’s a, “Do I hear a bulk package of Pupperoni being opened 3 miles away?” look if I ever saw one.

3. I if could achieve that look, I would rule the world.

4. bookmonstercats says:

Gidget has perfect pink nails. Get me his manicurist NOW.

5. 260Oakley says:

Don’t forget to get your muzzle powsche tinted in the same color while you’re there!

6. perfect french tips !

7. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Puppeh’s eyes say: “I’ll think about it.” But the ears are screamin’ “OH YES OF COURSE I WILL GO ON A RIDE WITH YOU WHY WOULDN’T I I LIVE FOR CAR RIDES.”

8. ROAD TRIP!!!

9. Batman….

10. Another adorable Boston pup with cuteness that could kill? Is Rose McGowan doing the submissions again?

11. Rachael says:

The Princess Di eyes are killingk me!!

12. I’d like to build a little birdhouse in that sweet sweet soul :)

13. tracylee says:

aw, puppers would def. be the only bee in my bonnet!

14. the only raisin in my bran :D

15. flutterby says:

I spy side eye!

16. XD I lol’d at the hovertext. And, weirdly, read it in the voice of the Space core from Portal 2.

17. And I assume, while he’s considering the automobile ride, he’ll also consider rolling the window down and sticking his head out.

18. Da Bunny says:

Brilliant and hilarious captioning comme toujours, NTMTOM!

19. POINK!

say the ears.

20. I’m ready for my close up Mr. DeMille.

21. I didn’t do it!

22. Caption:
    you have to leave me alone gain?”

23. Natalie K. says:

awhhhh come on pretty please!!!!

24. REBECCA L says:

25. Did someone say….COOKIE TREAT?!?!?!? hehehehe

Ah yes, the BT. I have a BT myself. They are so expressional. :)

26. “Are you talking to me?”

27. “Believe me, I REALLY didn’t mean to do it!”

28. Hehehe, I did not post the picture, but that is my puppy Gidget. She is stoked to be on Cute Overload. :)

She has been working on that look: (if URLs work here)
    Gidget Looks