International Glamour Bunny!

From the catwalks of New York to the cafes of Paris, International Glamour Bunny is there with her disapproving glare! Disdain was never so dazzling, darlings!

Comments

1. Handle with care!

2. 6Rabbits says:

OMG! This is the…best…video… EVAR!! The hip-hoppy beat and clever lyrics, the skillfully edited montage, and–of course!–the charming bun-bun with the “airplane ears” ! Must…have…that…bunny!!!! *ded*

3. Looks like Mlle. is about to helicopter off to some place chic!

4. bookmonstercats says:

I hadn’t realised they were singing “Work Your Body”. I thought it was “Work Your Bunny”. D’oh!

Pretty bun, I love how her disapproval is all edged in white.

5. Moi, Actually says:

And I guess the people behind the camera are the pararabbitzi.

6. Bunny bun bun bun is now a permanent ear worm….

7. 260Oakley says:

I didn’t know Giselle Bun-chen had gone brunette.

8. Ozbirds says:

D’oh! I don’t ‘get it, usually I get your replies and love them, but this time I’m lost. I’m sure it is clever though.

9. America’s next top model.

10. 260Oakley says:

Not a model pun, I’ll admit. Try googling “Giselle Bundchen” to see where I was going with this one.

11. bookmonstercats says:

I got it, Oak, very clever. Why oh why can’t I do the punz?

12. Finally, a photoshoot where the model is SUPPOSED to be fluffy!

13. Definitely disdainful and disapproving!

Perhaps she is retired from Bunway Airlines and is not happy about it.

14. jlamusings says:

Glamour Bun, dahling, you look mahvahlous!

15. Rachael says:

Wait, I think she’s sending out a message in morse code via her nosicle. What’s that you say, little bunbun?

“You suck and I don’t. Now leaf me alone, peons.”

Well, I guess that takes care of that.

16. kodalai says:

A new innovation in the genre of hip-hop.

17. Jessica says:

Anybody else catch that pantsless mannequin right at the end?

18. earlybird1 says:

AHAHAHA! That song just kills me!! But watch out little bun… is that a Maine Coon LION I see behind you at 1:09?

19. earlybird1 says:

And armless too, and HEADLESS??! *shiver* creepy mannequin.

20. Lookit that nose go!

21. Miranda says:

LOVING ittttt! i especially loved the disaproving cat in the background being all disaproving of the buns disaproval!
    However I approve!

22. The most appropriate genre for rabbits.

23. (The Original) Mel says:

Nice studio.

24. Theresa says:

Indeed!

25. Get in the car!!1!

26. I thought it was “Working bunny” which would make sense. But so would “Work it, Bunny”.

27. ashagato says:

this is so funny and well done! does anyone know what the shoot was for? i’m curious. seems awfully professional for a simple pet portrait, no?

28. 2ScoopsRice says:

Those nostrilities were flaring with a vengeance!

29. 2ScoopsRice says:

Sure, Gisele Bundchen is gorgeous, but, she doesn’t have to RABBIT in!

30. Buns too sexy for his fur…….
    too sexy for his fur……
    so sexy it huuuuurts!

31. Parrygrip wins the internet again! I can still giggle at the memory of his “Baby Monkey riding on a pig,” which I showed to all my college students. Really.

32. Roflcopter ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. HAHA sooo ceeeeute

34. Carmen Lucia says:

That is a clever play on words and funny too!

35. Tres chic disapproval.

36. Alice Shortcake says:

Look at the cat’s expression in the second still photo. THAT’S what I call disapproval…

37. skippymom says:

test

38. ROFL… That is the song I was thinking About.

39. BUN-TACULAR! :) Hummms Bun Bun Bunny Bun

40. Chris B. says:

I have five of those at home and four of them are camera hams. I love the I’m Too Sexy song and now you have given me an idea. Time to charge up the video camera and get them to walk the Bunwalk.

41. 260Oakley says:

I think this is a photo shoot for the hare to the throne of some obscure foreign domain. Lopland, perhaps?

42. flutterby says:

Luff ze “naked baby” pose on the white faux fur and the ever-fluttering nosecicle!!!

43. I thought the voice and quality of video seemed familiar. This song was made by the same genius who did Nom Nom Nom Nom

Baby Monkey (Going Backwards on a Pig)

and Hamster on a Piano (Eating Popcorn)

44. Wait, scratch that last one. I don’t think he did Hamster. It was just linked on his Youtube page.

45. I’m not so sure about this. It’s difficult to look disapproving when your nose is twitching away so enthusiastically.

46. I require an extended dance mix of this song.

47. If I were that bun, I’d feel a little nervous. And sleep with one eye open.

48. 2ScoopsRice says:

Is Lopland the hoppiest place on earth? I’ll bet they listen to hip hop while they clean all the dust bunnies in their house…

49. Emmberrann says:

Messieu-dames: pleaze note the extra-ordinaire lines of ze ears, how zey soar at ze most remark-able planes through l’espace! Eet reminds me of ze gran’maitre of “chic” M’sieur Dior ‘imself ‘oo could not haf done bet-tair! And ze glamour of les photos! ‘Aving le modele above le source de lumiere makes it look like ze bum of ze bun is being le toast-ted. Oh, la nostalgie n’est plus ce qu’elle etait – la mode – le noir et blanc – les fashion shots – mais ou sont les neiges d’antin? *dances off stage right reciting Francois Villon poetry, and waving lacy hankie about like a madwoman of Chaillot”

50. Tim Bunn says: “Make it work.”

51. Ozbirds says:

Ah, now I get it. Good one. :)

52. “Which of you will be….America’s…Next…Top…Rabbit!”

53. Bun bun copterbun, bun bun copterbun! :)

54. rrrrr!!! says:

RRRReally IRRRRRitating RRRRap!

55. Lindsay says:

its nose is moving so fast because its stressed out :( my bunny does that too when its stressed!