This Kitten’s Premises Protected By

Doggler Security.

Providing 24 hour ultrasonic mobile perimeter protection. No snorgles for you!

This is Devil, who is a rescue pup, caring for his new rescue kitten. Might a sausage deactivate him, Krystal G.?

Comments

1. So tiny!!!!!!!!!

2. Lol, I almost didn’t see the kitty… great camouflage skills!!

3. brinnann says:

Ahn. My heart is suddenly warm in my freezing cold office. ♥

4. Definitely a Marc Anthony experience.

5. flutterby says:

Oh gaw, such a teeny morsel next to big doggeh….almost didn’t see the bebeh there!

6. Should be tagged “matching”

7. am i the only one who thought his paw was a kitty? hehehe

8. Oh Mah Goodness. If you take that black “saddle” spot off the back, this looks so much like our Whompa (Husky mix). I’ve never seen her cuddle a kittayn like that, though.

(Interestingly, she did have random black markings when she was a puppy but is a blonde all over now.)

9. (wonders what was the magic word that landed me in the Moderation Lounge)

10. Indeed. I call Matchingks!

11. trinlayk says:

cat-mo-flage

Matchings was already called. :D

12. And may I just say that “Might a sausage deactivate him?” is the funniest sentence I’ve read today? :D

13. Teeny, squeaker voice ” Are you my Mother?”

14. Ali-Baba says:

Sausage, definitely. It’s code (a la Geoff Peterson), ya know! ;-)

15. Marc Anthony!!!

16. Doesn’t seem very devilish to me.

17. Exactly!

18. victoreia says:

I’ll go with that!

19. OMG. Both of those noses are just screaming for boops…or kisses…or both…

20. WendyLady says:

21. wuyizidi says:

A reference to his pointy Vulcan ears?

22. 2ScoopsRice says:

That kitteh loaf is such a fluff-a-puff! And the doggie is seriously snorkel worthy! I haz a sad ‘cuz I no can haz!

This is a sad sad day… doggone it! [throws juvenile tantrum]

23. My heart would totally melt into goo if I walked into a room and saw them together like that! Sometimes my heart feels that way when I see my kittehs cuddling together. But this… this would be too much!

24. JerilynS says:

Y’all made me look on Wikipedia for the Marc Antony reference, but that’s exactly what I thought when I saw the photo! Cookies, anyone? :0

25. Yes, lets. I think multiple times – because we want to make sure both noses are thoroughly booped and keesed.

26. Noelegy says:

No, oddly enough, I referenced sausage in a later comment, and it posted with no problem!

27. cuddles! loves! hearts! dead! completely dead!

but really, oh my god, this reminds me of blender pets from cute with chris, only instead of blending into the floor or furniture, the kitty is blending into a dog!!!!!

ok, now really dead.

28. first thing I thought of too!

29. my very first moderated comment! i am so proud! maybe i should repeat the word “dead” in all of my postings for now on. :)

30. Cutest tumor ever.

31. I’m having trouble spotting where the kitten end and the dog begins! :lol:

32. Awwwww!!! That reminds me of when my kitty was a little baby– my former roommates had 2 cats and they did NOT like my little girl, so Moose would sneak up on them while they were sleeping and stealthily sleep beside them :)

33. Me three! What a wonderful story, and I send big smooches to Devil and his new little friend.

34. wannadance says:

here, noe, have some hot cheese dip and chips…might as well enjoy…

35. 2ScoopsRice says:

SNORGLE worthy, not snorkel, stoopid auto-correct!

36. No, seriously, we need a Marc Anthony tag! What do we need to do, bake that little siamese into a cookie?

37. we’d like to say thank you for flying with us at ModeratAir and we hope you have a super day.

38. I think it was ble-…um…that word. Seeing as how pictures with one of them in it have been the cause of a number of commentroversies around here.

39. StormCat42 says:

*nods emphatically*

40. puffy21 says:

Awwww! That’s adorable!

41. victoreia says:

42. Theresa says:

Matchingks!

43. victoreia says:

*giggle*

44. Catcoastal says:

A Snausage! Cute little caterpillar kitty.

45. Awww!!! Adorubuhls!!

46. Did you find this cat cuz i lost mine and he looks just like him… (his back left leg was screwy)

47. I love how wee kitteh is sleeping so peacefully while pup is awake . . .

48. Very cute pic. She looks like a very gentile mother.

49. hrhqueencat says:

a snag in the system ??? :)

50. diddleymaz says:

Lovely! that dog defo has GSD in it if not pure bred! and both my GSD boys loved and still love littler furries and peeps.They are very gentle and we used to love watching Jet ,sadly now no longer with us putting up with all sorts of ear pouncing from the kittens we had when he was with us, he used to end it with a gentle smack down and a tail to ears lick follwed by duo napping just like this pic.
    Prince our current rescued GSD had a sweet bunny friend till she went to the bridge..he misses having her groom his ears!.

51. What is a GSD?

52. What is GSD?

53. ElishaB. says:

*snerk*

54. tracylee says:

German Shepherd Dog

55. ElishaB. says:

Would that be short for German Sherperd Dog?

56. I googled AND wikipediad Marc Anthony and I STILL don’t get it. :-(

57. toborzgrrl says:

Please tell me the kitten is named Angel.

58. Don’t like the name Devil………from now on I shall call him Marc Anthony :D

59. there is a funny arse cartoon- from Looney Toons where a huge bull dog takes to a kitty cat and simply will not let go ;) and if I weren’t a complete moron I’d post the video, but alas I am indeed a moron so you are left with yet more questions :(

60. LOL!

I was all, What on earth does this have to do with J-Lo’s husband?? HAH!!

61. The people are still crying out for a Marc Anthony tag!

62. Snowpea says:

Awwww, that little kitten found herself a nice spot where she could feel safe and protected and luffed. Awwwww…

63. i see why the dog is named the devil, even though he has angel eyes. the ears are slightly curled up like the devil – that must be how they are at all times, not just in “alert” mode. :)

64. bwahahahahaha- I don’t know- he’s in the “doghouse” now with her so this TOTALLY fits !!!!! :D

65. At first glance, I thought the dog had a kitten-shaped tumor.

66. luvstehQte says:

i thought perhaps all the ‘marc anthony’ cries were in reference to the size differential between the kitteh and dog (i.e. how he always seemed so small next to j-lo), but the cartoon thing makes way more sense. thanks for clearing that up!

67. Noelegy says:

Or the kitten has a dog-shaped growth…

68. If there’s anything better than interspecies snorgling, I don’t wanna know about it.

69. I made a handy analysis of the size difference between teeny kitten and relatively huge dog! http://www.cutethingsinpaint.com/2011/07/size-analysis-kitten-vs-dog.html

70. :twisted: Or they called him “Devil” because he becomes a devil protecting his kitten :twisted:

71. ilikechocolatemilk says:

I call for a Marc Anthony tag too. This is just perfect for it!

72. Not necessarily a GS mix. I’ve seen a litter of Siberians look just like that and they were 100% pure. But of course this one could be. It’s definitely 100% adorable.

73. I don’t get the Marc Anthony thing? Could someone please explain? I’m assuming we’re not referring to Marc Anthony JLo’s soon to be ex or Marc Anthony celebrity hairdresser? Kthxbye!

74. Emmberrann says:

[*in Jack Benny voice*] “Now, THAT’s funny!”