It’s Sotterday Night

…is the perfect time to snorgle up to your loved one, pull up the water covers, and catch some Zzzzzs.

See cool images at Izismile.com
These lil’ otters look suspiciously like the famous Vancouver Aquarium hand-holders! Still pic via Izismile

Comments

1. When I used to volunteer at the local aquarium, I got to have lots of lovely Sotterdays. D’awwwww.

2. He-he. First one to say how insanely cute these fluffers are.

3. Scarleybelle says:

Otters! Wonderfully, they use play to confuse their predators. Yes, another vote for insanely cute!

4. 2ScoopsRice says:

Look at their SQUEE lil hands holding one an-OTTER…

“C’mon lil floofie buddies…mah baff tub is right over here…the water is perfect for cuddly .oOo.bubbly.oOo. snorgling…”

5. chanpon says:

Look how their noses conveniently point to “smooch here for maximum squee-age” spot.

6. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

“Honey?” “Yes?” Where’d the covers go?” “Uhhhhhh…. I don’t know.”
    “Did you let them sink again?” Maybe.”

7. 2ScoopsRice says:

Like it’s an arrow saying, “kiss here…kiss my floofie lil FUR-head”…

8. 2ScoopsRice says:

They haz a WATER bed…I’m so jelliez!!

I wanna get mah float on!! [puts on arm floatiez]

‘Kay, I’m good! (^_^)

9. bob drummond says:

they look like they’re holding hands/paws while praying together.
    How cute!!!

10. Malinki says:

Love the new designation, but what do the cats think of it?

11. My guess is they’ll throw a hissy fit!

12. I played that video and my dog went ballistic. Unfortunately, by the third time I played it, which was when I pulled out my video camera, she’d gotten used to it. So, no AFV moment…

13. 2ScoopsRice says:

“Now we float ourselves to sleep
    I pray to God that we don’t sink
    But if we dive before we wake
    I pray more squee pics we would make…AYYY-MEN!”

14. 260Oakley says:

I hate swimming laps, but judging from this picture I bet I would love swimming naps. I otter give it a try. (I have plenty of “ballast”, so I probably wouldn’t sink.)

15. Malinki says:

Probably :D

16. 2ScoopsRice says:

You otter try, Oakley! Stayin’ positive is the only way to stay afloat in this world! Dive in & go for it! Get your feetz wet, you never know, you just might like it! ;)

17. I wonder if its a common thing for that species to do. Hold hands in the most otterly adorable fashion. Maybe thats why they look so much like the otter(other) famous otters

18. hrhqueencat says:

my little black cat’s sitting by the computer as I type & when she heard the snarly ringtone her eyes popped & neck swivelled round the room – where IS that intruder !?!

s’ok, sweetness, it’s gone – just look the otter way :)

19. MisoSoup says:

Aww, I just wanna scritch their fuzzy little heads! ::grabby hands::

20. Me, Echo! says:

My dog was under the covers (its a kinda cloudy rainy day and she was under the blankies for warmth.plus she has her big chihuahua ears so when she heard the cat sounds they went way up! ) and her big ol’ ears went up and she started to growl…Then she got up and ran downstairs, kinda barking. :-) it was funny ;-)

21. Me, Echo! says:

Nice user name! “MisoSoup” I like it.I also lurv eating it. :-D

22. Katrina says:

Nice dry fluffy heads and nice cool, wet bellies! Poifect!