OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I’M STARVING!

195/365 - Appetite -Explored124-

Photo by Samantha W. Sent in by Phil to the Pi over at AQFL.

Comments

1. Nothing like dining outside in the summer. Gimme an outdoor patio, some good food and a group of friends, anytime.

2. Peeg leeps!!! I see peeg leeps!

3. I love Gee-NAAYS! What a darling gee-nay peeg. The cheerful flowers, the eager happy bright eye, the pudgy little lower lip and the dainty tongue just made my gray morning much brighter

4. yummy?

5. Absolutely! And I believe we deserve a OM NOM COXCU :)

6. Took the words right out of my mouf!!
    Love the peegy tongue action too! Omnomnomnomnom

7. “I wonder if it tastes as delicious as it smells?”
    (The flower, not the peeg)

8. Please don’t eat the daisies…unless you are an adorabuhl peeg

9. flutterby says:

Such a shweet pikchur! Happee Geenee peeg and oh those leeps and peenk tongue! *ded* from teh qte!

10. Mary (the first) says:

Oh no, now I have that goofy song in my head. Thanks a lot, Saffron! :D

11. Roll over text ROCKS!!!! :D

12. Because the piggy has that Axel look to him!

13. tracylee says:

the peeg is not as tasty as the flower : /
    Señor Cuy es no delicioso.

14. tracylee says:

determined piggy will stop at nothing (NOTHING!) to get his delicious flowers!

15. darkshines says:

And the flowers, would have very extra special powers, the would sit and talk to me for hours, in a world of my own…..

Luff to the peeeegs, we lost Mitzy this week, at the grand old age of ten years old! So this made me smile :)

16. I LOFF their leetle moufs!!

17. Bianca D says:

What a cutie!! That little mouth!

18. /mouth hanging open/ You had a peeeg live to ten???? I thought they had a life span of 3 – 5 years?

None of my peegs have lived anywhere near that long. My first two boys were adopted as adults, so I didn’t know how old they were. They both passed away after I’d only had them about a year and a half. Then I got my two girls, when they were only 6 months old. Squee! But Suzi-Q only made it till about 3 years old. Cupcake is still doing well, so I now have new hope that she will be with me a long time!!! :)

19. The delicatest of OMNOMNOMs.

20. SlaveToCat says:

Is the little peeggie’s name Doris Day or David Niven?

Temptations Ear Worm..
    Oooooooooooooooh!
    Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch
    You know that I love you
    I can’t help myself
    I love you and nobody else

21. The leeps! He’s one of the happiest peegs ever! This is now my computer background at work…bordered with bubble gum pink, just to keep things professional :D

22. Insertclevernamehere says:

Leetle leeps and leetle tongue are the cutest part of the peeg! And their stubby legs! This peeg reminds me of my babies when they get dandelions. Except…nowhere near as scary.

23. ‘dorabuhl dahling dining daintily on delectabuhl daisies!

24. Halp, I iz not tasty or nutrishus.

25. Fird Birfle says:

“…..just to keep things professional” = me: *happy snerk*

26. Fird Birfle says:

“Deeeee-LIGHTFUL!!!” :)

27. Fird Birfle says:

ALSO, FWIW, this lil’ guy/ gal is really RAKKIN the ol’ BEF!!!!

Signed,
    “Make it WORK!!!!”

28. Hey, that looks like an adorabuhl mini-hippo–WITH HAIR!!

29. That song/movie is the first thing that popped into my head !!!

30. Thank you so much for the Alice in Wonderland song. It often plays in my head when I’m looking at the Qte!

31. There is nothing like peeg lips! Except a peeg tongue! I love when my Lucy gives me little kisses…or when she’s eating a blueberry…lots of lip and tongue action!

32. HAWR!!

33. oh for qte!

34. I can’t love this any more if I tried!!!! And believe me, I’m trying!!! <3

35. LAY OFF I’M STARVING!!

36. Is it just me, or is piggie *smiling*?

37. Ah, I figured they’d be leaking production stills from Daisyfield, the Cloverfield sequel sooner or later.

38. ground white flouer

39. I think this peeg is actually Katie from the recent “Horton Hears a Who” movie.

Video: http://youtu.be/xJkaKAIl_Fc

40. Madame X says:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the definition of “precious”!

41. chanpon says:

Oh noes! Those sweet little flowers, to be devoured by that peeg! Oh the humanity!

42. HAHAHAAHAHA!

43. Now that’s dining al fresco.

44. Tell that to Florinda, the farmer’s daughter!

(I really hope you were referencing Love and Roast Chicken, or else my comment will make no sense…)

45. Guins and Daisies

46. Rachael says:

I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m sure Mitzy had a wonderful, loving life with you and you must have so many heart warming memories to ease your sadness. ♥♥♥

47. Blue Footed Booby says:

At first I was going to make fun of you for getting your bands confused, but then I realized I was the one who was mistaken: I got the song confused with Megadeth’s Symphony of Destruction. :C

And that’s an oddly ladylike piggy. For some reason I’m hearing it speaking with that Streetcar Named Desire southern accent.

48. And an adorable ginuea peeeg to nomnomnom… :-)

49. And the little nosey!! :-)

50. Is nice to kiss, though! (The peeg, not the flower…)

51. tracylee says:

er… I wasn’t? But I googled and I like it anyway!
    (teh ref was that he should not be a tasty Peruvian lunch)

52. Fird Birfle says:

*clutches pearls again*

53. That is seriously cute.

54. Hehe–I did some googling myself, and I had no idea that Cuy was the word for roast guinea pig. Before, I thought it was just a cute name that the author made up. :( Honestly, I still think it does sound kind of cute as a name!

55. After I posted, I realized that I did screw up the name though! Guins n Daisies, not AND. Silly me!

She does have that look of “Oh dear, you’ve caught me with my mouth open. Whatever shall I do?”

56. Great pic!!!

57. ashagato says:

briliant!

58. mplsdeb says:

ditto….I have Doris Day in my head now.

59. daisy chomping: Marge Approved!

60. That guinea pig looks an awful lot like a rabbit! How cute!

61. darkshines says:

She was a very spoiled indoor guinea pig, and yes, she lived to be ten! We have three new baby boys now, Mo and two as yet to be named :) <3