Epic Yawn

Yagggghhhhnnnnnnnn. [mini Chewbacca sound]

Carol H. it’s time for beds.

1. Oooh the tongue! Cutie pie is so sleepy. Sweet dreams little sloth!

2. the poor baby needs a nap

3. Martha in Washington says:

It must be terribly hard work being that slothful and cute at the same time!

4. Life is really, really hard, isn’t it? So strenuous!

5. dogsleder says:

Looks like a cute kid who’s just lost a front tooth!

6. Hah he looks so satisfied after his yawn!

7. For a sloth, that was a pretty fast yawn!

8. Him’s soooo seeepy . . . . zzzZzzZZZzzzzz, and so ridonkulously anorable.

9. Alice Shortcake says:

Dammit, enough is enough. I’m off to Slothland!

*packs hiking boots, safari gear, insect repellant and sloth attractant*

10. JenDeyan says:

What is it with sloths and their murderous cuteness these days? It’s a growing trend. I’m shocked! The adorable violence of cute is too much for our society!

11. It’s the perpetual smile.

12. Made me yawn. There’s a shocker! ♥

13. Me too. And oh do I feel priviledged, having caught a yawn from a sloth :)

14. Sasha's Mum says:

When Mythbusters tested whether or not yawns were contagious, they failed to factor in the species of the yawner. I demand a redo!

15. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Dunno what the influx of sloths is lately, but hubby & I are giggling about it. He insists that the sloth (3 toed, specifically), is his Totem animal.

16. Uh, yeah. The sloth is my totem animal too. *shifty eyes*

17. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Mel-2 or 3 toed? The 2 toed tend to be slightly faster & crankier.

18. Yawning is sooooo tiring. Yaaaaawn.

And don’t forget to stick out your tongue to alert da hoomins that you is about to yawn!

19. Rachael says:

Yawning bebbeh sloth has done me in. Truly.

20. tracylee says:

really lives up to his deadly moniker, eh?
    Slothful Sloth is slothy!

21. tracylee says:

I think I’m gonna take a nap while I’m in moderasche. *yawn*strayche*

22. I seriously want a sloth to hang out with at my place. We would get along well.

23. earlybird1 says:

I love it when animals do the post-yawn lip-smacking. Our beagle does that when she’s sleepy. SO CUTE!

24. LeAnn (not LeAnna or Lee Ann) says:

Is it strange that I want to rock this tired bebeh to sleep?

25. Fird Birfle says:

“sleppy” Tag ????

26. kibblenibble says:

Steps to a slothfully perfect yawn:
    1. Smack leeps
    2. Tongue out
    3. Yawn
    4. Snap eyes shut– *plink*
    5. Smack leeps
    6. Honk-shu

27. I could almost hear the “plink” when baby’s eye capsules closed! I love sloths. There was one just last week in the Cuteoverload calendar. It made me so happy.

28. I heard it, too! This little creature is so cute I can’t take it.

29. Mairsydoats says:

I like how his eyes did the anime arch after…such a deeleeshus yawn. *anime-smiley-face*

30. flutterby says:

Sloths have to be among the cutest animals there are….the nosescicles, always appear to be smilingk, slow and seemingly calculated movements – even their clawses are anerable!

I yam slain ded by teh teef too!

31. luvstehQte says:

i lurve the soft-looking muppet paws, but where are the terrifying-looking claws with which to hang sleepily from trees?

32. kibblenibble says:

Yes, that’s odd! No claws! I thought they all had them…*scratches head in puzzlement*

33. Though it looks to me like they might just be curled under the folds of the blanket where we can’t see them. Might, I emphasize.

34. Perhaps that is why this one is stuck hanging out with humans. Sounds like a good reason for a rescue to me.

35. reDONK to the MAX

36. i have watched thees clip repeatedly and have come to a decision.
    i want one of these.

megster, you know where to send heem.

37. OMG. I´z ded now. :)

39. Katherine says:

I’m pretty sure my heart stopped beating when his eyes closed – he looked like he was going to stay awake at first, the effort of such a big yawn just pushed him over the edge. Too cute.

40. HAhaha omg!!!! Pause it at 0:06!!! CUTEST.FACE.EVER!!!!! I looked at it for a good solid 3 minutes laughing at it XD <3

41. bob drummond says:

Yep I’m in too. Gotta get me one of these guys and I don’t give a —– what the neighbors think. I’ll show it off anywhere or anytime, Baby !