Live From the Bulldog Swing Races!

Well, it’s been a thrilling contest so far, race fans, with the favorite, Smoosh My Moosh, running neck-and-neck with the longshot, Playground Beef. And it’s anybody’s race as these two intense, determined competitors come down to the wire, taking and retaking the lead, neither one giving any ground…

Comments

1. Theresa says:

Oh my stinkin’ gosh! What are you doing to me this Monday morning, CO? First squeezie kittens, now this? >SPLODE<

2. the feets hanging out of the bottom on the right is KILLING me !!!!!!!!!

3. Fird Birfle says:

He has quite a “Determined Ta Win” look on his face.

Either that, or his lunch is (BLUP) about to (erp) …..

(hopefully it’s the former).

ALSO his wrinklage is aDOORable.

4. This has to be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Love it!

5. Theresa says:

PS: It’s absolutely hynotizing, watching them swing back and forth . . . back and forth . . . back and ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. scarletgunn says:

agree. it’s like watching an aquarium.

7. Is that Japanese I hear in the background? Yes, of course it is.

8. Oh my gosh! I just love the perfect form and wrinkly smile on the one on the right. Hilarious. What a completely silly post! :)

9. vieracatlady says:

ok, i am laughing like crazy. They look so happy! The feets on the right gets me too. could not wait to see the closeup of that puppy…

10. cellarmouse says:

it’s true…the silly ones are allways the best…can anyone translate the commentary?

11. You beat me to it! I was going to say the leetle turkey legs hanging down were keeling me!!!1!

12. Illini Jen says:

French Bulldogs are the best! They’re like little bowling balls of snorting fun.

13. Fird Birfle says:

Theresa, like everything ELSE, “it’s a CONSPIRACY”!!!!!

Signed,
    Oliver Stone

14. This is all Foucault’s fault.

(Leon, not Michel.)

15. Patrick says:

Guy on the right is having the time of his life.

16. Best sleep aid ever!
    Except that i actually need to focus right now :”(

17. skippymom says:

Tonight I will inform Eddy that I have changed his name to Playground Beef. It just somehow suits him.

18. Mary (the first) says:

killed me also! style points for little legs hanging out!

19. Mary (the first) says:

Sorry, mister, but those are two of the homeliest kids I’ve ever seen.

:: blink :: oh wait, they’re dogs?? In that case, very cute! Very, very cute!!

20. Mom's Favorite says:

Dear Japan,
    I love you.

21. Am *ded*.

22. And the happy, relaxed little smile.

23. I know, right?? Can’t look away. So much to do and yet . . . strangely transfixed by swinging bulldoggies . . .

24. :lol:

25. Scrappyfrog says:

You (to the little guy on the left) are getting sleeeeepy…..very sleeeeepy!!!

You (to the little guy on the right) are getting wriiinkly….very wrinkly!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

26. Cholmondeley says:

Smoosh! My! Mooooosh! FTW

27. 2ScoopsRice says:

These dogs are having a SWINGING good time! :D

28. DejaMew says:

Drumsticks!!! Oh, and I’m reminded of Grover, from the Muppets, with his demonstration of NEAR and far.

29. Emmberrann says:

What I want to know is, how do you determine who is the winner of a swing race, when the participants keep on going over the same slice of playground, over and over and over and over……….ad infinitum? And when they are like twins, with wrinkly mooooshy faces that smile so hard or snork when they breathe, which one do you choose. Love the little drumstick leggies!

30. Fird Birfle says:

….I thought the word was s’posed to be “hypMOtizing”…..

Signed,
    Not the Sharpest Pencil in the Jar.

31. Tittle: The swing~ Become fond of it.
    Man: It must be cooling them down, huh?
    Woman: Yea.
    Man: I wish I were on it. (Talking to the doggies)
    Man: (closing up to the one on the left) Here’s Ami’s swinging.
    Are you scared?
    Man: OK, now moving on to Lamb (one on the right).
    Alright, let’s get going now.
    Passer: You guys are swinging.

32. Craftistic says:

NTMTOM, you are my HERO for that hovertext.

33. Sasha's Mum says:

Somewhat OT but … when did French Bullgods* become the official dogs of Manhattan? I was in NYC last month and I swear every other dog I saw was a French Bulldog. None of them in swings, tho.

(*typo intentional. and appropriate)

34. What between the happy smiling faces and the turkey drumsticks hanging out, I think I’ve died and gone to heaven !!!!!!!!!!!! Uber adorables xoxo

35. One of these dogs must be named Beedlebaum!

36. ams1001 says:

I said the same thing…and my roommate looked at me funny… :-/

37. SNORFA SNORFA SNORFA SNORFA SNORF
    SNORFA SNORFA SNORFA SNORFA SNORF

38. ‘Hey they’re no uglier than half of the kids in the pictures passed around the mess.”

Guess the movie you nerds! (I can say that because I wear the tribal feather)

BTW, besides amazement at how long those swings kept moving, I really think that this needed more commentary.

See below if you haven’t already been innundated with this link:

39. LennyYeah says:

There *is* 24 hour streaming of this, right?

40. Amen to that.

41. The little legs of the doggie on the right just keeeel me. :)

42. One sidesaddle, & the other astride, so doggone adorable!!!

43. 2ScoopsRice says:

Haha…hearing his feetsez run back and forth…”NEARRR…FARRR…” in his cute Grover voice!