It’s an… Interesting Interpretation…

The pattern is quite striking, and I really appreciate the avant-garde statement you’re making with the whole “no eyes” thing. It’s just that I was expecting a decoy with a bit more realism. Something I could put in my pen after lights-out, y’know?

“This is my new pet Winston. He lives with me at my quilt shop (Sew Tuff Quilting Co.) in Tofino, British Columbia Canada. You can find more photos of him on our website Big fan of the site. Thanks, Erin”

1. Winston and his Doppelganger are wonderful.

2. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, a couple buttons and that’s all he needs. “Why, I eyes ya!” :D

3. Desdemona says:

I see what you did there.

4. I want both.

5. Which is the squeal one? The one with the delicate hoofies!

6. Those dainty hoofers are off the hizzle! :mrgreen:

7. Fird Birfle says:

8. That’s a lot of peenk nose real estate to BEEP!

9. bookmonstercats says:

Peegs are such intelligent animals, and what squeeable feeties Winston has.

10. PS: BEEP

11. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Winston. Every time I hear that name, I think of that cat named Winston. You know, the one that tries to eat snow?

12. He’s just got to get his ham out of Staloink 17.

13. I love Tofino! It’s a beautiful town that I’d love to visit again some day. This time, I’ll be sure to check out the quilt shop and Winston.

14. Good god, I would love to walk into a quilt shop and see a tiny peeg!!!

15. Dainty little hoofies! Peeg in a quilt shop!! Who could ask for anything more?

16. Pigs-in-blankies, anyone?

17. Mary (the first) says:

LOL shame on you! :D

18. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahahaha! “The whole no eyes thing.” Hahahahaha! That completely cracked me up. Thanks NTMTOM!

19. Theresa says:

Q: What do you call a deer with no eyes?
    A: No-eye deer. :P

20. HA!!!

21. While we’re on the topic:

Q: What do you call a deer with no eyes or legs?
    A: Still no eye-deer.

Hey, I just does ’em. I don’t writes ’em.

22. Theresa says:

23. ‘That’ll do,’ sez pig, ‘that’ll do.’

24. cellarmouse says:

my favorite movie line, reconsructed … thanks …

25. piggehs are cool but they grow too biggeh

26. It says this kind of peeg will grow to be only 30 to 40 lbs!

27. frogface says:

The people that tell you a pig will only be 30 pounds are scamming you. She’ll find that out when she has a giant adult pig to deal with.

28. So many cute peegs on CO lately! Little Winston is adorable. His perfect little feet and that smiley face–he is just begging for a nose boop! NTMTOM, thanks as always for the laugh. You’re a rock star.

29. mamabear says:

I am taking up quilting now, and moving to Canada!

We’re putting too much money into things like nanotechnology! We need to siphon some of those funds into finding ways to breed piggehs to stay small; saaayyy…under 20 pounds? Also hippos and giraffes. When will we get THAT?! I want a mini hippo, giraffe, and pig, not a microscopic robot to wander around my body!!

30. Since you’re moving to Canada, mebbe a house hippo will find you. I’ve heard they’re indigenous to that area of the world.

31. Theresa says:

“Wander around” your boddeh? 8O

32. mamabear says:

Yeah, creepy little robots who pretend like they’re in there doing helpful things, but I’ve seen Terminator! I know what they really think!

33. Theresa says:

Well, that should keep me awake.

34. Ali-Baba says:

On a very special episode of “Hogan’s Heroes”, the guys make Corporal LeBoink a double so he can keep a date in town with Miss Piggy…who is touring as a singer as an undercover agent of the OSS (office of secret swine). Sgt. Schultz? He saw nuffink! ;-)

35. victoreia says:

“I know noth-ink!,/i>”

36. victoreia says:

Oh bugger, I didn’t close my tag, dang it!

37. Fird Birfle says:

@ Victoreia:

(see the following)

38. Annabel says:

what a lovely little guy! love his smiley face and dainty trotters, must be so nice as a work colleague! xx

39. He looks pretty darned chuffed about it, even if it doesn’t have eyes. And they’re both pretty adorable!

40. A pig in a quilt shop! :lol:
    What’s next? A bull in a china shop?

41. clevair…

42. He has Weeskers!

43. Cutest boy around, he is.

44. Fird Birfle says:

also “Winston” = charming nom de Peeg.

45. warrior rabbit says:

It is. I think Hamilton would be good, too, though. ;)

46. Samantha M. says:

I see what you did there. How about Francis Bacon as name?

47. You know, that may very well be what Winston is thinking… Peegs are smart.

By the by, I think leetle Winston here might be named after Churchill, Winston. From the breeder’s homepage: “I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.” — Sir Winston Churchill

48. I luf heem. I want cuddle heem and lof heem and slop heem and call heem Weenstone.

49. Leilani says:

Those teeny little trotters keel me. KEEEEEL ME, I say!

50. Oh NTMTOM! You 100% crack me UP!!!

I see that the CO world has refrained from the obvious BACON!!!!! jokes!! Thank you very kindly, you classy peeps!!