Serene Sunbeam Sunbath on a Sill

Ahhh what could be more peaceful? (honk-shu sounds)

BAM!

Bring it on, Dada & Xiao-xiao! Thanks for the cuteness, Mona H.

Comments

1. Calm down, kids! There’s plenty of sunbeam for the both of you.

2. how do you reply so quickly?

3. Fird Birfle says:

ME LUVS KITTAYNS and sunbeams!!! well, actually, also, I do like some windowsills, too — so,

A HOME RUN Pyrit!!!

*watches for T.U.M. to appear (t.t.’s alert)*

4. Siblings…whaddaya gonna do about ‘em?

5. kibblenibble says:

I love the muzzlepowshe of the kitty on the right in the top photo. Also, don’t you just love the static-electricity-fuzziness that you see on kittayns this age? :-)

6. Fird Birfle says:

DOPE-slap ‘em, o’ course!!!

NOTE: this is intended ONLY in silliness.
    NO actual encouragement of violence is to be inferred. REALLY.

Signed,
    “CBS Cares”.

7. Fird Birfle says:

Affirmative, kibblenibble.
    I, for one, DO, indeed,
    “love the static-electricity-fuzziness that [one] sees on kittayns this age” !! :)

8. fish eye no miko says:

Pic #1: “Do you mind? This is a private moment…”

9. victoreia says:

*snicker* And they don’t grow out of that behavior……

10. Hah I like the kitten in the first picture who’s looking at the camera, “Oh hi, I see you’ve found our secret lair!”

11. Emmberrann says:

Lookin’ for an “Impending doom” tag for 1st pic. The fact that one kit is so calm and peaceable merely highlights the ultimate outcome of having 2 kits on one windowsill. You just gotta know that somebody’s gonna get POUNCED!

12. It makes them look like they’re surrounded by a halo. And you can see what angels they are…NOT!

13. I think that Im most impressed by finiding a name that rhymes with Xiao-xiao. Well, more or less.

14. there sure are a lot of kittehs fighting this caturday.

15. Possessed by Cats says:

I am extremely amused by the names — Da Da = big big (used to describe something large) in Chinese and Xiao Xiao = small small (used to describe something pretty small or tiny). Such cute names.

My adult kitties still do this regularly where one will just be hanging out, and then a ninja kitty strikes.

16. chanpon says:

You shall not honk-shu when I am feeling all sproingy.

17. kibblenibble says:

:-)

18. Theresa says:

Dope-slapping must be handled by professionals. For best results, it should be done by a Little Old Italian Lady™.

19. Theresa says:

Case in point: my brother and I always regress when we’re together, and away from the kids.

20. fish eye no miko says:

Well, Caturday night’s all right for fighting.

21. I concur about the cuteness of the muzzlepowsche and the extreme fuzziness, but I am compelled to also point out the little round tum on the kitten on the left in the top photo. = boop= to that belleh and =beep= to the noseh of the lurker.

22. scarletgunn says:

the first pic is all hushed coffee announcer voice. “this is my little brother, sleeping. we’re going to replace his nap with a bite to the neck. let’s see what he does”

23. Queen of Dork says:

*comes to* Man. I just passed out for a minute there. That was really, really cute.

24. Theresa says:

Or Richard Attenborough. Or golf announcer. But I like yours.

25. Theresa says:

Hi, Queenie! S’up?

26. Someone saw an unprotected axis of snorgling. Who can blame him?

27. fish eye no miko says:

BTW, I love when kitties (and puppies, and other animals) sleep the way Sunny McWhiskertons is back there. D’awwwwww…

28. First photo: Perfect Photobomb!

29. Aw Jujube, , How can you not see the halos ? ( their little horns are holding them up) sniker

30. Lerrinus says:

Or better yet – Gibbs-Slap!

:lol:

31. Fird Birfle says:

I rhought similarly: his facial expreshe!!!

32. :lol: Typical kitty behavior :lol:

33. Trouble is lurking when you least expect him. LOL

34. Calvin and Hobbes

35. DejaMew says:

Will the guilty party please step forward and face the judge? I sentence you to 2 hours of snorgle-time and 1 day of neck-kitten duty or 3 hours of being a kitten corsage for moi whilst I enjoy an evening at the theater. What say you, kittayn?

36. Kitty on the right in the first picture has big Gollum eyes.

He watches the hobbitses while they sleeps. And then makes his attack to steal the precious!

37. Fird Birfle says:

“NO ONE expects the [Kitteh] Inquisition ..!!!!