Three Scoops of Meerkat, Please

With caramel syrup, shredded coconut and some chocolate chips. In a pine cone, thanks.

Scoopalicious thanks to Lillian D., and the Melbourne Zoo.

Comments

1. They’re doing their impression of the 3 squirrels in the tree hole!

2. Malinki says:

I miss Flower, she was the bestest meerkat mommy ever :)

3. Lewis n' Clark says:

I hope this will be a menu item in the Snickering Lounge.

4. Mary (the first) says:

Yummy all except for the coconut (can’t stand it.) I’ll take mine with extra chocolate sprinkles, instead.

5. RosieLB says:

The real question is: “Is this enough to satisfy even MY sweet tooth?” (Goes to study picture to determine answer.)

6. Yep. Waaaaaay more than adequate.

7. victoreia says:

I’m with you on the coconut, Mary!

8. ashagato says:

awesome caption, pyrit! love it ;)

9. bob drummond says:

Well, for your info I happen to like banana,chcolate and…COCONUT .
    But I also miss Flower and the rest of the gang! I still like watching the DVDs of the show. I’m glad CO keeps meerkats alive along with sloths and capybaras !

10. Me, too! Just give me meerkat and keep nasssty coconut. *gollum*

11. This looks just like my custom banana split at Friendly’s: coffee, vanilla and chocolate ice cream with hot fudge, caramel and marshmallow and some chocolate sprinkles. Just needs the cherry on top and here I come with my spoon.

12. Hot fudge, unsweetened whipped cream, and dulce de leche on buttmeerscotch ripple for me.

13. rocky rodent! my favorite!

14. victoreia says:

Am I the only one who didn’t catch the “pine cone” right away? [face palm]

15. Alice Shortcake says:

Notice the barely suppressed fury on the face of Bottom Meercat.

16. Stressfactor says:

I did. My first thought was that he’s probably saying “Get off me! Get off me, get off me, GET. OFF. ME!”

But, then again, I had an older sister who liked to torment me by doing stuff like that….

17. TrixandSam says:

And I had an older brother who liked to torment me this way, adding bodily functions to the mix for maximum gross-out.

18. awwww, they’re so cute and lovable. i don’t know much about meerkats, but they look affectionate with each other.

19. “Hello, hello, hello……..Hello!”