THIS JUST IN: A Kitten Named “Kisses”

That’s right, People: “Kisses.”

And she will hug your fingers.

And she will not be stopped.

*lalalaurie over at the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee is obvy to blame for all this.

1. Awwwwwwww. She can kiss my fingers all she wants!

2. You win, Kisses. You win.

3. hrhqueencat says:

so that’s how the nail polish wore off …

kisses 2 Kisses

4. Yes! But that´s probably why she looks a bit scrawny. Living only on nail polish isn´t good for ya when you´re a kitten. You need tuna supplements! :)

5. skippymom says:

I have raised many kittens on an all nail-polish diet, and they did just fine.

6. Fird Birfle says:

*wags finger, in effort to shame skippymom, but is not confident it will work …I

7. *giggles*

8. AWW :D I would give Kisses lots and lots of kisses, cuddles and snorgles along with lots and lots of yummy kitten food and warm kitten milk :D

9. I should add that when I first saw that picture I nearly smashed my fingers into my monitor in an another attempt at grabbing a sweet little kitty :D

10. Please tell me someone will be taking good care of her. She looks a little scrawny and scraggly. Is she a rescue? (No offense to anyone, just want some reassurance please.)

11. She’s being fostered by Katherine, the foster care coordinator at our shelter. She’s in VERY good hands!

12. Thank you! I’d love to see her photo posted again when her little teenie paws have fleshed out and she has a fat little belly!

13. Ditto. Meg, let´s keep an eye on her development.

14. But, she’s not in MY HANDS. That’s a big personal issue.

15. KittyMarthaPoo says:

If she has been named Kisses by someone, I am SURE she’ll get plenty of TLC ;)

16. I bet the handler is babying kitty. I would..all my pets are spoiled. :)

17. awwwwwwwwwwwww. KISSES BACK!

19. omg… PLEASE hug my fingers, kisses! I shall die without your sweet embrace!! *splode*

20. My hand is hiding her goat belly, no worries. She’s only 3 weeks old =) She’s an eensy one. She comes to work and back home with me everyday, she is defiantely being taken care of!

21. DEFINATELY…not defiantly LOL

22. Theresa says:

Maybe she is defiant! Maybe she’s all “I DARE YA to give me that toona!”

23. Fird Birfle says:

*tsk tsk, that Theresa*

24. Let’s try for a ‘definitely’. :)

If nothing else, the ‘defiantly’ really sorta made sense. :)

25. AWW :D That is so nice to hear :D

26. tiarosa says:

I have one about that age right now-but she’s more like ATTACK your fingers (and anything else that moves). But who can resist that sweet lil face. . .

27. Martha in Washington says:

“And she will not be stopped.” Why would anybody WANT her to?

28. Moi, Actually says:

Kitty looks as if life has not been kind so far. Judging from her name, though, she’s not holding it against us.
    Aren’t animals wonderful?

29. Mary (the first) says:

Yes, they really are. sigh.

30. dogsleder says:

The static fur! The eyebrows! The wheeskerz!! What I thought at first was a bright red tongue! I need to leeck the top of her fuzzy lil head.

31. baby birdie says:

I thought is was a red tongue, too. Great minds think alike. :P

32. baby birdie says:

Oops, I mean *it* not *is*.

33. This rendered me physically speechless…. Too much cute to handle!

34. kodalai says:

I loff the different colors of polish.

35. Am I the only one that was reminded of the Icetruck killer?

36. Jessica says:

Nope, not the only one! :)

37. Ha!! Oh yeah! I’m still in shock over Rita :( – I just watched the last season available on Netflix so I’m a season behind.

38. Oh yeah! I’m still in shock over Rita. :(

39. I don’t why or how this word came to my lips. I saw those feetsus and squealed, “The fwaws, the fwaws!” It supposed to mean furry paws, I guess. Oy.

I am def CO-ded.

40. Jessica says:

That’s okay, I read “feetsus” as “fetuses” and wondered what picture you were looking at. :)

41. katboxjanitor says:

@Jessica – so GLAD I am not the only one to misread “feetsus”!!!

She is getting loves galore during the workday and when she heads home at night I would bet the same!

42. chanpon says:

Me too. Le sigh.

43. victoreia says:

44. bob drummond says:

That does it ! I want this kitten sooo baaaaad !!! This cat can keep me company when my wife goes to Florida to visit her family (…my in-laws…).Come ere ya little
    thing – you can nibble on my fingers all you want ! OUCH ! Not that hard !

45. Awww! She can kiss my fingers anytime! :)

46. Fird Birfle says:

and just how am I supposed to choose, btw this temporarily scrawny cutie and the wee teeny fuzzy piggie, as to whom to take for my next spouse????

47. You are not supposed to choose, Fird, because they are mine. MINE, do you hear!?! Do your trolling over on TheDailyKitten. (But if we must share, I must have the peeg.)

48. running away with kitten…..:D

49. Fird Birfle says:

*raises defiant fist in the air, toward Jessy*

[but doesn’t really mean anything by it]

50. victoreia says:

*watches the ensuing scrum* *grabs Kisses in the confusion and wanders off*

51. Fird Birfle says:

52. Smooch! What a little lovebug! So happy that Kisses is in such loving hands. And I love the fact that Kathernine gets to bring Kisses with her everywhere she goes so she can feed her frequently. I’d want this little cutiepie with me all the time too.

53. snoopysnake says:

Sqeeeee^squeeeeee! Squeeeeeeeee! Those grippy little paws!

54. Emmberrann says:

And it’s so neat that Kisses actually fits in those good hands! She’s teensy. Teensy animals are That Cute, I am being held together with chewing gum and duck tape today–too many cute bebehs, and I want them all. *Dabs another piece of duck tape on as insurance against sploding*

55. baby birdie says:

Actually, it’s duct tape, but duck tape sounds funnier.

56. Michelle says:

Actually, there is a brand of duct tape called Duck tape.

57. baby birdie says:

I knew that.

58. Actually, in this case it´s probably “kitten tape” that holds you together. ;)

59. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Don’t look now, but that very realistic puppet’s nomming your finger.

60. Ali-Baba says:

That’s what I thought! ‘cept I was thinking muppet b/c of the wispy paws. :-)

61. Andi in NC says:

She’s such a little McScragglepants – so glad to hear she’s in the loving hands of some of those precious rescue people.

62. jlamusings says:

So sweet! Can’t wait to check out updates on this lil’ one as she gets more TLC. :-)
    Hmmm. The finger grabbing and nibbling is much cuter in an itty bitty. I have an 8-month old rescue I just got who is so HUGE that it can kinda hurt if he gets too vigorous in his grooming of my (apparently) dirty fingers. :-D

63. =)

64. Kisses, hello, nail polish over here that needs removing.

65. Another tineeee tabbeeee?!? Youse guys are keeeling me!

66. When I saw this at 4:00 a.m. this morning, I was too afraid that my squeeing very loudly would have woken up my roommate to be able to post. Also at 4:00 a.m. coherency can be an issue.

67. Fird Birfle says:

“at 4.00 am”

for me, coherency is an ONGOING issue.

Emo Leslie

68. Fird Birfle says:

How’zabout an “I’m going to eat you” Tag??? or mebbe even a Reqte Tag???

69. Noelegy says:

A kitten that hugs my fingers?

Really, that’s all I’m asking for in life.

70. absotively adorobaby!

71. Some one needs a mani and a kitty that’s fur sure. :)

72. Theresa says:

73. bwhahahahaha – everyone has fallen for the Qtiness.. when obviously this ferocious beastie is in training to be a man-eater… gotta start somewhere.. so half-eaten nail polishes is a good place to start training.. all according to IBKC hidden agenda ;)

74. oh my goodness, i want it. thats the cutiest thing i have ever seen. that is a very good picture. please take care of the lil baby… give it many kises fr me….

75. Laurie is amazing with capturing the cutest moments ever! Ugh, she is simply amazing!

76. So jealous! I want a kitten finger hug, too!

77. Do I spy with my little eye – wee thumbzies? Could this be a babbeh pterodactyl?

78. beeegirl says: