Let’s Play I Spy

I spy, with my little eye, a pup who cubed your new shoe.

Thank you for playing, Rachel R.

Comments

1. KittyMarthaPoo says:

What fun! Our CAT liked to play “find the kitty”, by hiding under the Christmas tree amidst piles of presents. You’ll look down there & you’d see a cat sitting real still in the middle of a pile of presents.

2. Fird Birfle says:

evidently in this house People/ Pups & Things Have a Place
    and the puppeleh has signed on to that Policy!!!

Also: TRIBBLE ALERT!!!!!

3. kibblenibble says:

*boop*

4. Fird Birfle says:

um. me no clevaire ?
    me no gettums “who cubed your new shoe”.

*sigh*

5. This isn’t any ordinary doggie! No! It’s “Sam the Shapeshifter” from “True Blood”! See all the “trubie” clues! Good one Sam!

6. That is a gorge closet/shelving area.

7. Maybe I have not been keeping up with things, but what happened to the like and unlike buttons on peoples comments?

8. Matchinks.

Pup says “note Fasionistas that my coat matches my High heels perfectly, and yet see how I kick it up a notch with different textures.”

9. critterfan says:

Closet? Surely it’s an artistic display!

10. they were unliked.

11. Beep!

12. Thank you, editors with excellent taste and discernment!!

13. Always good to keep a spare of everything on hand.

14. Word.

15. Not by all of us. :(

16. Fird Birfle says:

@ Sharpy: heh heh to yer turn o’ phrase.

17. Well, that’s a good alternative to putting your shoes in the closet.

18. 2ScoopsRice says:

DATS CYOOTNESS…

SCWAYRD!

19. I remember a joke whose punchline was “cat who chewed your new shoe” (Chattanooga Choo-Choo), so that’s sorta like… nah, I got nothing.

20. Old time story of Roy Rogers (or anyone else) who can not find his shoes/boots, and Dale Evans looking out the window sings to him in that old melody “Pardon me, Roy, is that the cat who stole your new shoes?”

21. Kevin, yah, you got it.

22. Two snaps for the “FIERCE” fashionista pup !

23. Now THAT’S making it work !
    (Said in my best Tim Gunn voice)

24. I spy a True Blood Calendar!!! The best show evah!!!

Oh, and there´s a cute little doggie in there somewhere too….

25. I never remember Sam being *this* cute though. Good one indeed, Sam! :)

26. I’m in ur storage, filling in for Waldo.

27. Samantha says:

I think its adorabuhls that this teensy doggy is fit in amongst all of the true blood paraphernalia. totally would be a perfect addition to the show :]

28. Keallisf says:

Maybe it isn’t Sam, maybe it’s Luna. Only a lady could be that cute

29. …And Yorkie takes the square!

30. Dawn Poole says:

Has anyone seen my other shoe?

31. That puppy makes a great center square..