Let’s Play I Spy

I spy, with my little eye, a pup who cubed your new shoe.

Thank you for playing, Rachel R.

1. KittyMarthaPoo says:

What fun! Our CAT liked to play “find the kitty”, by hiding under the Christmas tree amidst piles of presents. You’ll look down there & you’d see a cat sitting real still in the middle of a pile of presents.

2. Fird Birfle says:

evidently in this house People/ Pups & Things Have a Place
    and the puppeleh has signed on to that Policy!!!

Also: TRIBBLE ALERT!!!!!

3. kibblenibble says:

4. Fird Birfle says:

um. me no clevaire ?
    me no gettums “who cubed your new shoe”.

5. I remember a joke whose punchline was “cat who chewed your new shoe” (Chattanooga Choo-Choo), so that’s sorta like… nah, I got nothing.

6. Old time story of Roy Rogers (or anyone else) who can not find his shoes/boots, and Dale Evans looking out the window sings to him in that old melody “Pardon me, Roy, is that the cat who stole your new shoes?”

7. Kevin, yah, you got it.

8. This isn’t any ordinary doggie! No! It’s “Sam the Shapeshifter” from “True Blood”! See all the “trubie” clues! Good one Sam!

9. I never remember Sam being *this* cute though. Good one indeed, Sam! :)

10. Keallisf says:

Maybe it isn’t Sam, maybe it’s Luna. Only a lady could be that cute

11. That is a gorge closet/shelving area.

12. critterfan says:

Closet? Surely it’s an artistic display!

13. Word.

14. Maybe I have not been keeping up with things, but what happened to the like and unlike buttons on peoples comments?

15. they were unliked.

16. Thank you, editors with excellent taste and discernment!!

17. Not by all of us. :(

18. Fird Birfle says:

@ Sharpy: heh heh to yer turn o’ phrase.

19. Matchinks.

Pup says “note Fasionistas that my coat matches my High heels perfectly, and yet see how I kick it up a notch with different textures.”

20. Two snaps for the “FIERCE” fashionista pup !

21. Beep!

22. Always good to keep a spare of everything on hand.

23. Well, that’s a good alternative to putting your shoes in the closet.

24. 2ScoopsRice says:

25. Now THAT’S making it work !
    (Said in my best Tim Gunn voice)

26. I spy a True Blood Calendar!!! The best show evah!!!

Oh, and there´s a cute little doggie in there somewhere too….

27. I’m in ur storage, filling in for Waldo.

28. Samantha says:

I think its adorabuhls that this teensy doggy is fit in amongst all of the true blood paraphernalia. totally would be a perfect addition to the show :]

29. …And Yorkie takes the square!

30. Dawn Poole says:

Has anyone seen my other shoe?

31. That puppy makes a great center square..