Cute-O-Sphere

Once again, the CO cute-o-sphere has all your basic needs; food, clothing, shelter. Oh, sorry, we’re out of those.

Doesn’t matter, we have yellow lab puppies! What more could you ask for?

All you need is pups, Shanley M.

Comments

1. bob drummond says:

I cannot beluieve that I am the first one to comment on this one -CUTE !
    WAKE UP EVERYBODY !

2. Sammy2121 says:

So adorable!!! sqeels with happiness!

3. Martha in Washington says:

Yep, could live off lab puppehs for years!

4. Martha in Washington says:

Be careful there, bob. People have been known to disappear after making that comment. :roll:

5. RosieLB says:

Poop. I just kicked my puppeh huffing habit, too. Alas, my self-control cannot withstand the onslaught. (Dives right in for a ssssssniiiiiiiifffffffff)

6. bob drummond says:

Okay tough guy, wanna step outside ? (Don’t worry people- once he gets outside I’ll close the door behind him – Ted Baxter style !!

7. Amazing that something so soft, mushy, squishy, and puffy can become such a big hulky dog. Their noses definitely have a puffy guinea pig thing going on.

8. Fird Birfle says:

yay there are humans out there who still know the sterling character of modesty & integrity, who was Ted Baxter!!!!!

9. Fird Birfle says:

….also the ambien theme seems to be securely in place for this post as well.

(and, kaaaaaa-THUNK!!!! tha puppeh fell face forward into the “new-mown lawn”)

10. Kross10c says:

the best door closer ever was less nessman of w.k.r.p. when he closed his imaginary office door.

11. :-D

12. The tiny ear petals are too moshe.

13. I have a black lab puppy (well, a lab “mix” but she looks very labby.) She’s seven months old now and has *quadrupled* in size since we got her back in February.

I think it’s because labs have such sad eyes. Can’t help but share your lunch with ‘em.

14. one caramel nose and one dark chocolate nose… ohh sooo yummy

15. Rachael says:

I’d sell my soul for a snorgling session with those two little tater tots.

16. Mamabear says:

Oh…oh….I can smellz zee puppeh breath from here…

and eet ess soooo goood!

17. Mamabear says:

Yes! Like a “puffy guinea pig” nose. You’re right. I never could find and apt simile.

18. Mamabear says:

I have gotten first comment on plenty of other websites…meh. I have only once gotten the first comment on CO and I must say, there is a certain elation one feels in being the first in line.

To know that there are so very many of us (me included) who cleek on CO 257,000 times a day for a healty dose of QTE and to calm the jangled nerves, is tantamount to winning the lottery. What are the odds?! Why has fate chosen ME to smile upon?! Personally, my hands got instantly cold and clammy and I rushed to find the right words to do the honor justice, but alas, all that my hands could type was something to the effect of: “Arrrghfirstpost!!!”

Whatta let down. I felt like Ralphie on Christmas Story when he finally gets to sit on Santa’s lap..here, allow the fine folks of youtube explain:

It’s so dang hot here today, think I might forego the pressure washing I planned to do, crank up the air so I can wear my flannel nightgown, and watch me a little Christmas Story in June! :D

19. I love labs! We adopted an older labrador retriever from the pound a few years back, and she has been one of the best dogs we’ve ever had. They have such friendly dispositions.

It doesn’t hurt that their puppies are redonkulous.

20. Queen of Dork says:

Just from looking at this photo I can smell cut grass. And puppy breath! :)

21. Queen of Dork says:

I admired the grass and the puppies and got flung into the Moderation Lounge. Could somebody please pass me some apple pie through the drop slot in the door? Thanks.

22. Fird Birfle says:

*YAY* It’s QoD!!!

For YOU, it’s a Free Slice (no 10c as on the poster).
    Would ya like it, a la mode aka w/ ice cream???? :)

Here ya go!!!

23. Oh how I want!!!

24. victoreia says:

“Looks like I picked the week to quit huffing puppies.”

25. Pat Carleson says:

Awwww it’s ok Bubba Dawg, I’ll make it better!! Don’t be sad!