So, How’s Your Day Going?

Any better than Little Lord Chinchillaroy’s here?

The Coca Cola polar bear wants its scarf back, Juliana L. from Sao Paulo!

Comments

1. Those whiskers are just amazing.

2. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, looks to me like he just scarfed down some bad Chin Chili.

3. victoreia says:

*singing in squeaky voice* Somewhere out there….beneath the pale moonlight….

4. 2ScoopsRice says:

I was gonna say it looks like someone is Chin Chillin’…with his Chinchilla Chin Chin…

5. Chiny Chiny Bang Bang :lol:

6. Ali-Baba says:

Looks like Winston Chinchhill to me…
    “I may be drunk, madam, but tomorrow I will be sober. You, however, will still be ugly.” ;-)

7. MaggieBee says:

Don’t forget the dainty paws THE DAINTY PAWS!!!!

You gotta love his expression, too! “Bring me mah tea, Alfred!”

8. “Good E-vening. Welcome to Mastersqueek Theatre”

9. bob drummond says:

To me it looks like he suffering from pain of somekind or another.
    Maybe all he needs is a good stiff drink- such as some Irish Coffee.

10. *puts in mouth*

*backs away slowly*

*adds to chinchilla villa*

11. no chilly chin for this chinchilla, fer rilla

12. Fird Birfle says:

I ditto your observation!!

13. Fird Birfle says:

*the crowd goes wild in appreciation; tosses roses onstage*

14. Fird Birfle says:

15. Fird Birfle says:

Question: wha’s up with Mr. Chinny Chin Chin’s facial blorpage?

16. “Ggggaaalllgggghhhh” would seem to best describe the expression on this chinchilla’s face…. Rivalling bunnehs in the disapproval department….

17. eek! he’s so fluffy!!! even if he were outside, id really doubt he’d need that scarf!
    Now i feel all warm!

18. Ali-Baba says:

Hey guys- just so’s ya know, don’t eat the chili in the mod lounge ….. After 12 hours in here, its started talking to me. 8-)

19. Chinchilla-ree, Cinchilla-ree, Chinchilla-roo,
    Good luck will rub off when I shake paws with you!

20. Chinchillio is wearing Canada’s colours! Happy Canada Day fellow northern Cutesters! :D

21. ammalamm says:

Their leetle hands ARE the cutest…however the elusive chinchilla yawn kills me DED whenever I am lucky enough to see it. Squee-worthy every time…..

22. I was just coming to squeeee about those adorables little paws… So dainty so darling… I am so ded from the cute.

23. HE reminds me of Dr Who… with a dismayed face on.. don’t ask me which one… I can’t remember.. a couple Dr who’s ago.

24. Er…the door’s not locked. Time for you to leave the mod lounge. More than time.
    \

25. Fird Birfle says:
  26. Becky, Bubba'smom says:

Can you believe people wear this fur? Imagine thinking you could look as good as little Mr. Chinchi looks. What a cutie.

27. Disapproving Chinchilla Disapproves.