Name That Movie – Choose a title

We’ve trolled the comments in Name That Movie and there are some fantastic movie titles are ready for voting! Choose your favorite. Voting open for 24 hours!

Comments

1. yay! a poll… I exercised my ‘cute overload’ power to vote. :-)

2. chanpon says:

Seagull: No way! Is that really what I sound like?

3. I’ve never been a follower, I tend to buck trends and don’t follow fashion, so…

I choose to interpret the fact the title I voted for just happens to be the most popular one not as “I voted the same as everybody” but as “Everybody voted the same as ME!” :twisted:

4. kibblenibble says:

I voted like a baby stoat…er…stoated?

5. We are CRYING with laughter. I cannot believe this is real. Never have I seen anything so funny in all my days. Perfect. PERFECT.

*passes out*

6. As always our superior peeps have come up with some very awesome titles.

I stoated…

7. victoreia says:

I may have actually stoated voted more than once……

8. yes, this is hilarious.
    co is the best ever.
    stoated.

9. SlaveToCat says:

“Gone with the Gull” staring………….

Angelina Gullie as Scarlet Tatenger

Clark Gullble as Egret Butler

10. Ali-Baba says:

Don’t forget Renee Gullwigger as Melanie Heron Willowtit.

11. i’m from boston, so now have stoated
    for all my deceased relations.

12. FuzzyEgg says:

Has no one suggested it yet??

GULL WITH THE WIND!

13. FuzzyEgg says:

Oh I see, somebody did suggest it.

Still. I like mine better.

14. Beth McConnell says:

This is clearly the Gull Witch Project.

15. Lewis n' Clark says:

I used to live near Chicago, so I stoated a few times, too.

16. On the wings of a guell …

17. That gull is such a naughty little pirate. You can’t help but like him, the little theif.

18. ” A Rooftop With a View” or “From Gull to Eternity” ;)

19. *thief (zomg)

20. Thats like a horror move: Blair Gull Projekt or Flying Nightmare on the Gullstreet or SIlent Gull :D Gullfield ^^ I may have a few :D great thing! What I want to know is, how does he get his cam back?

21. Caitlin says:

Why has no one wondered why the guy was originally stalking a house?! And I wonder if someone randomly picked up the thing the next day .. I wonder what other footage they found ;)

I did vote .. I found the sound of the birds flight and breathing interesting.

22. Rachael says:

I’m from Boston too and I plan to vote early and vote often!

23. I wanna know how the camera was actually recovered to put this on the site?????

24. Once I stopped laughing and gasping for air, I stoated, and I want to stoatvote more, so many good titles to choose from! I, too, find the original footage kind of odd, and then find the last look from the gull-burglar absolutely CHILLING…(bah-dah-dah-duuuuoooom). I fear for the camera’s life.

25. They don’t make those sounds but funny anyway. The sound of the camera was irritating…all that clicking but I liked it. Gull Interrupted!

26. This is SO much better than the Blair Witch Project!!

27. That was my thought, too.

28. Fleurdamour says:

Love how it fades out at the end. Reminded me of this classic experimental film – good times.

29. lolololol….

30. victoreia says:

Hey, who won? I wanna know if my stoats votes counted!

31. Completely agree!! Shaky-cam + eerily black and white + creepy gull noises = Gull Witch Project.