Name That Movie – Choose a title

We’ve trolled the comments in Name That Movie and there are some fantastic movie titles are ready for voting! Choose your favorite. Voting open for 24 hours!

1. yay! a poll… I exercised my ‘cute overload’ power to vote. :-)

2. They don’t make those sounds but funny anyway. The sound of the camera was irritating…all that clicking but I liked it. Gull Interrupted!

3. chanpon says:

Seagull: No way! Is that really what I sound like?

4. I’ve never been a follower, I tend to buck trends and don’t follow fashion, so…

I choose to interpret the fact the title I voted for just happens to be the most popular one not as “I voted the same as everybody” but as “Everybody voted the same as ME!” :twisted:

5. kibblenibble says:

I voted like a baby stoat…er…stoated?

6. We are CRYING with laughter. I cannot believe this is real. Never have I seen anything so funny in all my days. Perfect. PERFECT.

*passes out*

7. yes, this is hilarious.
    co is the best ever.

8. i’m from boston, so now have stoated
    for all my deceased relations.

9. Rachael says:

I’m from Boston too and I plan to vote early and vote often!

10. As always our superior peeps have come up with some very awesome titles.

I stoated…

11. victoreia says:

I may have actually stoated voted more than once……

12. SlaveToCat says:

“Gone with the Gull” staring………….

Angelina Gullie as Scarlet Tatenger

Clark Gullble as Egret Butler

13. Ali-Baba says:

Don’t forget Renee Gullwigger as Melanie Heron Willowtit.

14. lolololol….

15. FuzzyEgg says:

Has no one suggested it yet??

16. FuzzyEgg says:

Oh I see, somebody did suggest it.

Still. I like mine better.

17. Beth McConnell says:

This is clearly the Gull Witch Project.

18. That was my thought, too.

19. Completely agree!! Shaky-cam + eerily black and white + creepy gull noises = Gull Witch Project.

20. Lewis n' Clark says:

I used to live near Chicago, so I stoated a few times, too.

21. On the wings of a guell …

22. That gull is such a naughty little pirate. You can’t help but like him, the little theif.

23. *thief (zomg)

24. ” A Rooftop With a View” or “From Gull to Eternity” ;)

25. Thats like a horror move: Blair Gull Projekt or Flying Nightmare on the Gullstreet or SIlent Gull :D Gullfield ^^ I may have a few :D great thing! What I want to know is, how does he get his cam back?

26. Caitlin says:

Why has no one wondered why the guy was originally stalking a house?! And I wonder if someone randomly picked up the thing the next day .. I wonder what other footage they found ;)

I did vote .. I found the sound of the birds flight and breathing interesting.

27. I wanna know how the camera was actually recovered to put this on the site?????

28. Once I stopped laughing and gasping for air, I stoated, and I want to stoatvote more, so many good titles to choose from! I, too, find the original footage kind of odd, and then find the last look from the gull-burglar absolutely CHILLING…(bah-dah-dah-duuuuoooom). I fear for the camera’s life.

29. This is SO much better than the Blair Witch Project!!

30. Fleurdamour says:

Love how it fades out at the end. Reminded me of this classic experimental film – good times.

31. victoreia says:

Hey, who won? I wanna know if my stoats votes counted!