THIS JUST IN: Word from Theo!

Great news, Team Overload! We just got two of our favorite things delivered to our inbox: kitten pics AND WORD FROM THEO*!

Hi Meg! Got a little something here, courtesy of Laurie C. of IBKC, the Dearborns, and the US Freakin’ Army. (Do please follow those links.)

The tabby is Phoebe, the budding Siamese is Sheldon (who looks like Rikki at that age!) and the gray-and-white in my cargo pocket is Pearla. The two calicos are Geraldine and Marla (I don’t remember which is which, sorry). The guy in the ACUs is, well, me, of course.

Cheers! I have 1 week left until I get 2 weeks of leave, and I will be going HOME. Minnesota bound! Take care.

- T. (SPC Durbin)

*For any folks new to the site, Theo was our comment moderator extraordinaire for years, before the Army called! We’re so glad to hear how well he’s doing and maintaining his connection to The Qte. I know, let’s tell him how much we miss him, in the comments!

Comments

1. You have been missed!!

Thanks for checking in and all the bonus kitties too.

Take care and stay well!!

2. OH, and bleen!!! (Sorry, I had to say it – otherwise, I might have been struck by lightning or something)

3. Martha in Washington says:

Mr January! Right there, no need to look any further!
    Hi Theo! And friends!

4. Malinki says:

Unauthorized cuteness was not issued to you, soldier :D

5. Squeee!! Yay Theo!! I love a soldier who is such a softie for kittens. And after all of his hard army work it’s so great that he gets some time off to spend in his own peaceable kingdom.

6. Fantastic idea!!

7. Wow, kitties and camo. That’s pretty tough to top!!
    Thank you so much for your service!

8. tracylee says:

yay!! put Teho in the Calendar, too!

things I love:
    Military men (*swoon*)
    and Men who have a soft spot for baby aminals
    Therefore:
    my oh my! someone please pass the smelling salts!
    :D

9. ShawShaw says:

Oh my goodness. This has made my day. Two of my favorite little worlds on the internet have collided! The Dearborns are fabulously cute, and to have CO’s very own (also fabulously cute) Teho paying them a visit is just excellent beyond words. I’d absolutely love to hear how Theo and Miss Laurie of IBKC arranged this meeting!

10. Awwww, this is great. I love it when guys love cats. My husband loves our cats and always had cats and that’s a big reason I love him sooooo much.

11. Daphne Moss says:

There is nothing more adorable than a strong man who loves animals.
    Best to you, soldier *salute*

12. tracylee says:

oh, duh,
    and thank you for your service, Theo : )

13. NorbertsMom says:

Baaahahahaha LMOA

14. NorbertsMom says:

Blessings to you Theo and your arm load of fuzzies! Be safe and hurry home!

PS. Thank you for all you do :-)

15. Way to go Hon! Have 2 of my own in the USAF. Enjoy your leave!

16. Kitten, short-hair, tactical. Hoo-ah!

17. Hi Teho :::Waves while jumping up and down::: Thanks for all the cute kitty pictures … Hope you have fun on leave with your whole crew… Hugs to your schmoop too.

18. Between Theo, ferrets and nursed-back-to-health hummie, you really are trying to kill us aren’t you, Meg? But what a way to go. ;D

Lookin’ hawt there, Theo. Rowr, rowr!

19. Theresa says:

Theo, AWESOME! All together now, a mega-mega
    “Nibble nibble squeeze squeeze pokey pokey BEEP!”

20. Second picture from THEO’s right arm to left arm:
    Geraldine (looking past his right elbow, rather floofy)
    Phoebe
    Marla
    Sheldon (looking past his left elbow)

21. Theresa says:

PS: Isn’t Pearla the little grey and white cutie featured here last week?

22. dottiebj says:

Wonders to behold! Bless you Theo, for being such a kitty-lover, and thank you for for your service to our country! May you have a safe journey home soon!!! :)

23. First picture or second? or does Teho get 2 months so they can both be used?

24. dottiebj says:

Wonders to behold! Bless you Theo, for being such a kitty-lover, and thank you for your service to our country! May you have a safe journey home soon!!! :)

25. Theo deserves a calendar all his own!

We’ll try to have some summer for you in Minnesota by the time you arrive, Sir. *salutes smartly*

26. Theo, I realize we are both married but I want you to know that my ovaries just exploded.

27. Someone has to say this: YAY PIC!
    Thanks so much for the happy update Theo, you made our day.

28. This post is why we NEED to bring the thumbs back!

29. Awesome! I’m from Minnesota! ^_^ Yay for getting leave! And yay for lots of itty bitty kitties!

30. DaChickenLady says:

Theo back on Cute Overload (albeit briefly)!

::happy chicken dance::

31. How about an entire calendar of Theo and his kitties :D

32. Same here, Theo :D I am from Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada and I salute you :D I am also glad to finally connect a face and name to pictures, especially of ones of cute little kitties with their handsome (lucky wife) and loving owner :D

33. red angell says:

Theo!! We do miss you, and definitely does not get better than cute military guy and fluffy kitties…the consummate candidate for “The men of cute overload”.

34. Martha in Washington says:

Don’t you mean “arm-Y load of fuzzies”?!

35. OMGosh — Teho and the latest itty bitty kitties from the IBKC — what adorable pics!

(BTW I think Phoebe looks really good with your camo – hint, hint, Part II! ;) )

36. I suspect that Theo is in command of a secret military experiment whereby the cutest of kittens are recruited to serve as intelligence agents. No ones suspects Teh Cute!

(Miss you! & Be Well)

37. Martha in Washington says:

:thumbs UP:

38. So sweet – glad you are well Theo!

39. Diddleymaz says:

Awesome post

40. Yayness! Tankies Theo, for all your hard work in service. Pray you get home safely and have a spectacular time home :D

Three awesome posts on my birthday, can’t get better than this. Huzzah!

41. THEEEOOOO!!!! So great to hear that you’re doing well!

All the best,

Juno

42. great pics! i wish i could hold all those kitties in my arms. hope you come back to commentating for CO.

43. Miss Tara says:

Hi, Theo! It’s great to hear from — um, see — you, especially with your armload of squee-worthy fuzzitude.
    Stay safe and have a fabulous leave!

44. tracylee says:

you, ma’am, owe me one new computer monitor… you’ve cause this one to be sprayed with water :)

45. Theresa says:

YAY! for the “YAY!” *waving pompoms*

46. pamela l. kelly says:

heyyyyyy! i JUST noticed NO thumbs! i agree. bring back the thumbs!
    THUMBS UP and THANK YOU, Theo, for your service to our country!
    I HEART the military!

47. It’s great to finally put a face with the name and Tho looks very cute with all those kitten in his arms.

There’s just one thing I don’t understand, how come there’s not one marmie in the bunch?

48. Doh! sorry to mangle your name Theo.

49. Resounding Kethud from sheer adorableness of it all.
    Hi Theo love a man in uniform with a soft heart for the critters.
    Thank you for my Monday Afternoon Smile

50. Ahh, so the esplosions and deds are covert ops tiny tabbie trinitrotoluene.
    Hi, Theo, fistbump, welcome back! You’ve been missed.

51. Theresa says:

52. caligirl says:

ditto that!

53. Wow, I didn’t think anything could top the cute firefighter and kitten but …. :)

54. caligirl says:

thank you for your service theo, and sharing the pics of the kittehs with us! wishing you safe travels home. =)

55. Heather says:

They let you have kittens in the army?

56. IHeartDogsMN says:

Squeeeee!

Thank you for serving our country! Stay safe, Bless you and your family, and come back soon to commenting on here :)

57. Noelegy says:

Aww, you got to meet the Dearborns! Squees all around!

Good to see you again, sir.

58. tracylee says:

ooh the USO should totally consider this…

59. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Hey-ho, Tay-ho! Lookin’ good with the kitties!

60. 260Oakley says:

Looks like Theo is stuck with KP (kitty patrol) duty again.

P.S. Is there somewhere we can post these pictures so his whole unit can see them and start calling him “Captain Cuddles”… or something worse? ;)

61. SlaveToCat says:

Frantically waving pompoms patriotically at all the cute army boys with kittehs.

I would enlist if I was a bit younger and if the kittehs were standard army issue!!!

They don’t send the kittehs, with the boys, into the deserts of Iraqi do they??

62. ashagato says:

OMG theo, i never realized you were so handsome! HELLO!

well I’m actually kinda glad I didn’t know ’cause i might have been, like, nervous to write comments and stuff all those years you were around ’cause, you know, you’re so cute and everything….

63. Yay for Teho pics!

64. I haven’t checked in on the site in awhile and when I do it’s Theo! Yay, so glad he’s doing well, and of course keeping up the cute.

65. Redbone says:

Good to hear from you, Teho. So with all those cats, where’s your G.I. chariot for them to pull?

66. Yay Theo!! Such wonderful pics!! Thanks for sharing! Shame there is no marmie Dearborn for you to snuggle, but it doesn’t look like you’re complainin’! Glad you got to do this! And as always, thanks for your service — though you also served your country in an important way when you were our moderator extraordinaire!
    We miss you!
    (And Yay IBKC!! Love those kitties and their wrangler, Laurie!)

67. LOL! When I got a sneak peak at these pics, I told Theo, “It’s going to be the SQUEEEEEE heard ’round the world when those go live!”

But dang, these make it even harder to wait for his plane to land on Friday.

68. Or marmy load?!

69. *thumbs up* :D

70. But if the All-Theo-All-The-Time calendar gets into enemy hands, he’d be doomed and our state secrets would be in jeopardy. They’d take one look and realize that regular interrogation techniques wouldn’t work on Theo–instead, all they’d have to do is pull out some helpless kittayns and Theo’d sing like a canary!

71. caligirl says:

i think it was mentioned some time ago that he has a FB profile. (can’t vouch for sure though…)

72. juniperjune says:

TEHO – i miss “reality casual fridays” like the dickens. :(

73. caligirl says:

*salutes jaye* for being an army wife. you must go through so much, more than anyone knows. million thanks to you also. =)

74. Oh, it’ll be posted on his FB page, and mine. Never fear!

75. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

Yay! Itty Bitty Military Support Committee!!

76. Jaye, you must be wiggling like a puppy when you are waiting for him to come home. I hope you guys have a great reunion! Thank YOU for your sacrifices too!

77. Teho! I’m thrilled to see you on here again! I’m glad you’re well and still a big fan of furry folk.

78. Fird Birfle says:

YAY(E) JAYE!!!

SAAAA-LOOT!!!!!

79. Fird Birfle says:

Bwa.

Ha. and also HA

@ KP= Kitty Patrol!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

That is all.

80. Snerkymom says:

Theo AND kitties????

(( THUD!! ))

Hey Theo, glad to see you’re doing well! Thank you for your service to our country!

81. Fird Birfle says:

*Happy Birthday tooooo Gaz….
    Happy Birthday to Gaz;
    Happy Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthday dear (Gaz-y????)

Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooooooooooou!!!!* ;)

82. Teughcats says:

Yay Teho and the Itty-Bitties! I love it when my virtual worlds collide! And yeah, I know you are happily married and all – but dang! You look GOOOD!

83. Melissa says:

TEHOoooooo! Well I don’t go on ICHC that much anymore but that’s where I met ya, and you turned me on to CO!
    Glad to see you’re doing well.
    Hope teh schmoop is well too!
    KTHXBAI!!

84. Yay Theo! And kittens! Glad you’re well! :)

85. Fird Birfle says:

*whistles innocently,
    without rolling the whole bit about the pompoms, out again….*

86. Hi Theo! Thank you for your service (and I might be in love now.)

87. Me too!! I loved those!!

88. Lewis n' Clark says:

TEHO is the CO calendar COVER – no question about it!

89. teho, CO longs for theeeeeeee

90. The Cute Avenger says:

Thanks so much for your service, Teho :D And it’s so lovely to see you well and alive! Take good care of yourself, your lovely (and lucky, might I add) lady and those kitties, ya hear?

91. No, Teho has to have a month, at least – you only look at the cover for a few minutes and then it goes up against the wall, unseen for the rest of the year.

Of course, he could be on the cover AND a month (or two or three…).

At any rate, if the Men of CO have a commanding officer, I guess it has to be Theo.

92. Oh my goodness Teho!! So happy to see he’s doing well!

And that second photo is just screaming for the caption: Why can’t I hold all these kitties?

93. onionpencil says:

we do miss you, theo 8(

94. adorable (and the kittens, too)!

95. scarletgunn says:

I am once again disappointed that a cute male cat lover is wearing a wedding ring. (and a soldier to boot! Sheesh. )

96. Perfect “hearding cats” picture :)

97. ilikejam says:

Cammo kitteh is nearly invisible.

98. Theo, so happy to see you. That little gray and white kitty who is almost invisibuhls against the camo reminds me of Predator, but in an oh-so-cute way. Come home soon to stay and bring everyone else with you. Over and out!

99. I am equally (pleasantly!) surprised to learn how handsome Theo is! I don’t know which I’m jealous of more: that Theo got to meet the Dearborns, or that the Dearborns got to meet Theo! :)

100. countess says:

Teho!! **salute**
    Thanks for your service, thanks for the armload of kitties (except the gray one, I can’t see the gray one), and have a wonderful time on your leave. I agree, we have our cover, people. As you were…

101. I noted the wedding ring with great disappointment.

102. countess says:

Forgot to say, we miss you.

103. from what i hear, mrs. teho is quite a catch herself.

104. itty bitty national security committee?

105. US Army rocks…

106. Noelle (the First) says:

So great to hear from Theo! Glad to hear he’s coming home soon. And no army is complete without a few kitties, right?

107. No glamour shots with the butterbean?

108. tagatha says:

*glomps*

Teh kittens, naturally ;) Designed by professionals for maximum lethalness!

Great to see you Theo and hope you enjoy your leave (kittehs optional)!

109. One regulation Army *beep* for you, soldier!

110. catiedid says:

it’s a tactical cuteness grenade! AND a tactical cutie!! best combo evar.
    enjoy your well-earned leave!

111. Theresa says:

Theo and the Dearborns are cousins, of course. Dearborn got misspelled as Durbin at Ellis Island. :P

112. Yay! Thankies, thankies, ’twas a ‘twerrific serenade ya did there :D

113. victoreia says:

WIN!

114. victoreia says:

A camouflaged jungle gym for kittens! Who knew?

*waves* Hi, Teho!

115. joools in PDX says:

Yay for Teho – we miss you! Yay for Minnesota! (I’m going back in August) Yay for the Dearborns! I went to the Flickr site and saw the “napping and purring” video, and now I just play it over and over and over…

116. Judy Belanger says:

Glad to see Teho back on. Have missed you and enjoy your leave with Jaye. Thanks for all you do

117. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Awesome wonderful to hear from you, Theo. I love a man who loves a kitten, especially bunches of them! IBKC is aaaaaawwwwsome! Yes, we miss you. Who wouldn’t???

118. I alternate between the puppy wriggles and glaring at the calendar, demanding to know WHY TIME IS STANDING STILL and WHY IT ISN’T FRIDAY YET.

119. So, where’s the pic of NTMTOM all covered in kitties?

120. kibblenibble says:

Yes, she was wet from a bath, and looking particularly serious and Qte. It makes me feel better knowing she got some love from Teho. <3 This combo of IBKC kittens and Theo makes my day.

121. punkinberry says:

Hiya, Teho, it’s wonderful to see that you’re doing so well! Sadly, I can no longer hold a job for you at the Embassy because I had to curtail. :( I’m hoping to get repaired and head out again — how does Europe sound?

122. kibblenibble says:

Enjoy your leave, Theo. As you can see, we all love and miss you here. Thanks for your service. :-)

123. I know I’m late to the party, but I’ll echo what everyone else has said so far – I’m glad you’re doing okay, good luck & stay safe :)

124. TEEEEEEHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness you have been missed! And look at you all handsome in your uniform with some kittehs. What a man!

125. you’re awesome, theo! we miss you and hope you are doing well.

126. Wait, where’s Theo? I can barely see the kittens who conveniently match the camo. Is there a ginger-loving man in there?

127. Snowpea says:

A whoop and a holler to Teho! And to the IBKC!

128. We miss you, Theo! Be safe and keep well!

129. I suspect that a lot of men and women would like to be welcomed home with kittens.

Someone alert those Maine Troop Greeters in Bangor who stay up all hours to meet returning soldiers when they land!

130. Jiffknee says:

Two things I love:
    1) An armful of kittens (O.K., just one if pretty fab, really)
    2) Men in uniform

– Outstanding, Theo! Glad for the update.

131. My bad!!

132. Yoooo, Teho! Chiming in with all the other ‘we miss you’s!

Urrhurr, seeing menfolks snuggle kittens makes me happy~<3

133. I could not agree more! Worlds colliding! Fave people on fave websites cross-posting. Will melt of cuteness!! Must snuggle my own foster litter!!

134. sigh…

135. Yup. Only thing better ‘n having armload of kitties is seeing Teho with an armload of kitties! Glad to see your smiling face! Enjoy your leave and be safe.

136. T.,

you made my day brighter. is good to see you looking good soldier.
    hope Jaye and you have the best ever two weeks of leave(tm)

137. Y’all are nuts. It’s June. :P

138. I’m winning the hearts & minds, sir or ma’am. ;)

139. OMG, this explains so much! 8O

140. :D

141. w00t!

142. Teho, we miss you so! What lovely pix of those little guys! Stay safe and cuddle the kitties.

143. Ehhh, it’s teh intarwebs. No worries.

144. Oh man, haven’t checked my FB yet… am mildly afraid…

145. Uh, yeah Mike, where IS that one?

146. This mental image… is relavant to my interests.

147. Fird Birfle says:

148. *relevant
    (see, I’m all dazed and confused now)

149. Fird Birfle says:

erm, thus he is cammo kitty???

150. Not gonna lie, I miss all the free time I used to have. (Which was necessary for completing the weird computer doodles) (…compudles?) :/

151. Nah, I’m Enlisted, not Commissioned. (OCS isn’t taking packets, AND they reduced the age cutoff.) :(

152. :mrgreen:

153. Oh wow, these are, like, celebrities of Qte. Theo AND Itty Bitty Kitties? Get out!

PS. Theo is hawt!! Why didn’t we know this? :)

154. Theo, you have an armful of cute there! Glad to see your pics and hear that all is well with you and that you’ll be home on leave soon! Kittens and leave . . . what could be better?

155. georgiacat says:

I think the new military strategy should be to dispense kittens to everyone. Surely world peace would follow. I mean, how could you look at those kittens and be anything but happy?

156. Much love to Teho! God bless and watch your six.

157. I did. ;)

158. Well HELLO there Soldier!

159. Jaye, been there, done that. Army wife is the toughest job. But there’s nothing like seeing them get off the plane. I was so grateful to see my family waiting for me too, as I was enlisted also. So I’ve been on both sides. I wouldn’t trade it for tge world. Thanks for your sacrifice.

160. Indeed! :)

161. [headtilt]

162. Don’t call him “Sir,” he works for a living. ;)

163. God Bless All Of Our Soldiers, especially the kitty wielding ones.

164. Another longtime lurker says:

Teho! So good to hear from you! It’s about bleenin’ time! ;)
    Thank you for your service and keep up the good kitteh work!

165. Yay, Theo! Thank you so much for your service!

166. For whatever it’s worth, definitely sign up for USAA if you’re eligible or don’t already have it.

You may or may not have a package store nearby but USAA is everywhere.

167. This post is so full of YAY and WIN that my laptop is running out of memory, not least of all is having a face to put to the awesomeness that is teh Teho. Yay!

168. Thanks for everything you do, Theo, you’re truly a hero :) and I miss you tons!

169. As a military child and a military wife, I salute you! *though sorry, I’m a Marine girl through and through. Blame my daddy and my hubby ;-)*

Miss your comments as well! You made me giggle many times.

170. Theo, you have been so missed. Thanks for the kitty photos, for your service, and for being seriously cool in general.

171. JenDeyan says:

Theo should be the Men Of Cute Overload centerfold! <3

172. TEHO! TEHO! I haven’t seen word of you in forever! So glad to see you’re still hanging out with teh kittehs, and that you get to go home for vacation soon. Enjoy!

173. Jennifer says:

Glad to hear Theo is safe & alright! Big thank you for serving our country, Theo! (I hope when he gets back he reopens his website!) I’d love to see some Rikki, Mr.
    Bounce updates! That video of Rikki on top of Mr. Bounce’s head was hysterical!

174. BRIGHTEYESINPA says:

Glad to see you – and how lucky are you to have all those babies! Keep safe!

175. Marshwiggle says:

THEO!!! HUZZAH!!!

176. i always thought that tabby camo would save lives

hooah!

177. Great to see you looking well Theo! And with kittens too!!!! Enjoy your two week break! Stay safe!

178. The only thing sexier than a man in uniform, is a man in uniform playing with kittens…

179. legotech says:

Glad to see you are doing well Theo, glad you’ve got leave coming up! Sleep in a lot, eat lots of local stuffs and enjoy the family!

I’m always embarrassed when people thank me for my service, but…well…Thank you for your service :)

Regina

180. Me, Echo! says:

:-P

181. Me, Echo! says:

YAY FOR THE YAY OF THE DAY!

182. Me, Echo! says:

happy b-day!

183. Me, Echo! says:

Thats wut I wiz tinking…

184. disappointing.

185. Me, Echo! says:

OOOOH!-I’m sooo nosey!But, erm, Mikey, where IS that one?! ;-)

186. Me, Echo! says:

AWWW!*Salutes*-Thank you for you’re service to CO and the military!1111!!!!

187. Theo: Thanks for your service to the country and the cute. Stay well and happy and covered in kittens.

188. THEO! We miss you… Also, camo makes an excellent background on which to smuggle kittehs.

189. First and foremost, thank you for your service, Theo! Also, thanks for the adorable kitty photos!

190. Mary (the first) says:

I miss Friday haiku..

191. Mary (the first) says:

Thanks Theo for the pix and the memories. We do miss you! Glad you’re doing ok. Have fun on leave and stay safe! And the kittehs are adorabuhls too!

192. The ultimate ‘Squee!’ ;-)

BTW Hi Theo!

And also, is Sheldon named after the Sheldon of Big Bang Theory, he of the 25 cats (for a while) who I believe popularized the cat-related term ‘zazzy’?

193. Fird Birfle says:

Was that a variant, on “so long and thanks for all the fishes”???? ;)

194. Fird Birfle says:

(Said in Spock Voice): “Fascinating”.

195. Fird Birfle says:

erm…the U.S. “Freakin'” A??? ;)

*giggle*

196. Fird Birfle says:

*Army”, not just “A”

*sigh*

197. DaChickenLady says:

Oh! Oh! Oh!

::DCL is so moved that a single, happy tear rolls down her face::

Thank you, Theresa! <3

198. bookmonstercats says:

I was about to say (but the time difference got there first) that Theo can be the entire Men of C.O. calendar, especially the second and fourth pics, with the first and third thrown in as a bonus. :)

My regards to the entire Theo clan and kitties. Keep safe.

199. bookmonstercats says:

… bit of the Tony Curtis’s in the first picture, yes?

200. bookmonstercats says:

I think we’re very lucky. Theo, a handsome soldier (albeit with beautiful wife, of course) and NOMTOM, a bespectacled geek with a floppy fringe (if my recollection of his description serves me).

What more could a CO-lovin’, red-blooded gal wish for??

201. bookmonstercats says:

Da dummmmm! Da dum, da dum dum, dum, dum!

(That’s supposed to be the intro to Led Zep’s “Dazed and Confused)

202. bookmonstercats says:

Be careful where the staple goes…….

203. Fird Birfle says:

*insert Ominous Background Moozik here*

204. Squeegle squeak! Hoorays!! :D Theo, wonderful to see you looking well, and smothered in kittens (as everyone should be). You’re perfectly camouflaged to smuggle Sheldon out of there with you, sneaky. Take care dear witty Theo-myster, be safe and enjoy your upcoming leave! :D

205. Malinki says:

I was an Airman ;)

(and they got me for threads on the corner of my handkerchief – unauthorized item :D )

206. Lillith says:

Aww Teho, good to see you. And with kittehs no less, it could not be more appropriate.

207. From one past-blast to another…. TEHO!!!!!!! With kittns. The world is right again. Our troll-basher is all growd up. *sniff*

208. Rachael says:

Not much more I can add except…. thanks to both Teho and Jaye for their service and their sacrifices. I miss Teho but I’ve resigned myself to the fact that our country needs him even more than CO does. Yay to both of you, yay to the adorabuhl kitties, yay to our entire military! Stay safe.

209. YEA! Good to see you Theo! And thank you for your service.

210. Gloom Raider says:

So nice to see you again, Theo! And the kittens are beyond adorable…

211. Alexandra says:

Nice to hear from you Theo.

You put your kittymouflage suit on? Be careful to check your pockets for any left kitty. Some are in stealth mode.

212. God bless a man in uniform covered in kittens :)

213. If being cute was fatal, Theo & the kitties would all be ‘ded’! Thanks for your service, from a lady Army Vet!!!

214. bookmonstercats says:

We don’t blame you, dear…….

215. Hey Theo, all the best, you are missed! Stay safe x

216. kimmaroo says:

Theo-

A blessing on your head, Soldier (and Camo-Covered Kitten Caddeh)!!!! Many humble thanks for your service to our country (and kittehs worldwide). Stay safe.

Oh, and never forget that it’s a dog-eat-dog world and you’re wearin’ Milk Bone shorts.

And don’t run with scissors.

And always buckle your seat belt, eat your vegetabuhls, and floss every day. Really. It makes all the difference.

End of lectu….uh….er….I mean….sage parental-ish advice.

Have a spectacular time on your hard-earned and well-deserved leave!

217. Matchingks!

218. Me, too…and then, a split-second later, I remembered my own. ;)

219. tracylee says:

if only Teho were in that calendar, huh? huh? *eyebrow waggle*

220. tracylee says:

Thank you for all you do as a military wife…
    I’ll bet you’re so proud of him! :D

221. Katrina says:

Theo- ma boy, wow! (in my best Lawrence Welk voice), “It is wonnerful, a wonnerful to hear from/see you!”

You sport your ACU’s well! Lots of pockets for kittens! Can’t help but note there isn’t a marmie puddy-tat in the bunch, though.

Our older son is in his Army LDAC right now. Big doings all around!

Have a great leave, and thank you for your service to our wonnerful country. Killer Corgi and the whole gang from the Steppes of Central Connecticut are very proud to know you. Outsmart those buggers for us, ok?
    Fondly,
    Katrina

222. A man in a uniform kissing a kitten. That’s about the cutest thing EVER!!!

223. Pam Sinclair says:

Hi Theo–thanks for checking back on all of us kittens and cats! (And puppies, and ponies, and budgies, and armadillos, and…..well, you get the drift!). Keep safe, and thanks for keeping us safe!

Hoping the best for you and your unit! Enjoy your (well-deserved) leave. :-)

–Pam S.

224. Katrina says:

Yup.

225. Adorable kitties and pics. Thank you Theo!

226. I Haz a Funny Bone says:

Can’t say much that hasn’t already been said, but I feel compelled to weigh in anyway: GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU THEO!! I’ve always enjoyed your mod comments…always fun and often insightful to boot. Love seeing your tiger avatar. Perhaps you’ll visit here more often during your leave?

Thanks for being such a good role model. Wit, love for kitties, love for family, love for country. Who you are just makes me feel good and I’m glad to know you’re in the world. OK, I’ll stop now. ;-)

Sher

227. THEO!!!!! So glad you’re keeping well and keeping in touch. The Kitties are PRECIOUS!! Hope you’re keeping the Army steeped in the Qte!!! Those big strong soldiers need to be reminded that they are allowed to turn into marshmellows sometimes ;)

228. edmundh says:

3rd Pic –
    Pearla: “I may have left some extra ‘ammo’ in your pocket”

Stay safe Theo!

229. This is kinda weird, but in my mind Theo was always a woman (not that I’m complaining)? Guess I need to be a more observant reader!

230. Patricia says:

TEHO! So glad to see you again! I have sorely missed your blog and your awesome moderation of the wacky cuteness around here :) Take care of yourself out there and know that there are seventeen squillion tons of good wishes heading your way from us faithful readers! And give not-so-little miss-ter (sorry, I couldn’t resist!) Rikki a snorgle for me when you get home. :)

231. LOL! Hi Jaypo! Would you feel better if I nuffed about how he’s squeeezingk the heck outta those kittehs? Just look how they hate it! btw….Hope you’re feeling better. {{{♥}}}

232. earlybird1 says:

Ahhnnnn, that last picture is adorable. Srsly, Theo. ADORBS.

233. jess, la, ca says:

Was just wondering how you were doing, and there you are, in camos with kittens! Miss your comments…

234. Double ditto! Can I have one? And I don’t mean a kitten. The bunny wouldn’t like it if I brought home a kitten.

235. The Cute Avenger says:

Just wanted to add to all of the “thank you”s to you and your own sacrifice <3
    I am now wishing for Friday to get here faster for you (and Theo). Will be saluting you both this weekend as we celebrate our country!

236. Thank you Theo, and all our service men and women, for all that you do to protect our country.

Oh and for keeping us commenters in stitches. :-D

237. If this is a picture request, we also want to see Pyrit with kittehs :D

238. Mrs. Darcy says:

Fabulous!!!

239. God bless, Theo. And thank you.

I just love a soldier with kitties…{{happy sigh}}.

240. Mrs. Darcy says:

Men with kittens…….heavy sigh!
    =^..^=

Thank you for your service, Theo, and safe travels home!

241. Honey, I’m post menopausal, never had kids, and am totally in love with a fabulous, wonderful man (who also loves animals), and my ovaries still exploded too. ;)

242. Oh, God, I remember that one all the time! Sweet, patient Bounce sitting there letting a kitty STAND on him . . . .

243. HA! For a second there, I thought that was a typo and you meant to say “snuggle” kittehs, then I got it. (What background WOULDN’T be good for snuggling??)

244. Oh, gryt, where you BEEN? We knew, we knew. That last time the drooling hordes gathered around, Jaye referred to us as “aspiring mistresses and second wives”!

245. RosieLB says:

This makes my heart happy. Stay safe, Teho. Also, continue doing your part to improve the perception of ‘Merica by cuddling the kittehs of the world.

246. marthava says:

I momentarily do not have the stamina to read through all 239 comments first to see if anyone else has recommended this, but IMHO Theo should totally be the coverboy for the Men of Cuteoverload calendar.

247. Waheeda says:

Like others said, don’t know who’s luckier…the Dearborns or Theo!

Have a great leave and come home soon!

248. So good to hear from Teho!!! Take care and safe travels to you. :)

249. By now I’m so used to it, I just get out the mop to clean up the pools of drool. :D

250. ElishaB. says:

If only all military peeps were CO peeps, we would have peace and fluffiness world wide!

Thank you Theo ( and Jaye) for your service and sacrifice for this great country. May God continue to bless you with soft, fuzzy kitties!!

251. Thanks for serving and protecting our permanent sanctuary, and I love the pics of you giving those kittens temp camo sanctuary! Love to hear from the great Theo anytime on CuteOverload, miss the Theo-comments, though CuteOverload is still the BEST and QTEST! Thanks again to you and all those serving, and have a joyful leave!

252. I second that. WOOT!

253. Same as well. He so hunky! Kitties so sweet! I love!

254. Theresa says:

Cha-cha-cha!

255. wannadance says:

great pics, of you teho and the babies; and thank you for serving and protecting and assuring our freedom.

wish you’d come to visit more; we micc you,babes…

dancer

256. Ali-baba says:

Theo & Jaye- thank you for your service & sacrifice. I hope you enjoy every minute of your leave!
    “there’s no place I can be
    Since I found IBKC
    But you can’t take the kittehs from me!” ;-) apols to JW!

257. brinnann says:

Mods: May we have a commemorative Fraiku in celebration of Teho’s homecoming Friday?

Pretty Please!!!!

258. toborzgrrl says:

To paraphrase Gang of Four:
    “I love a man in a uniform / the girls they love to see you QTE”
    Good to see you again Teho — these pix ever so much squee-er than the giant stoat photo. Enjoy Minnesota!
    ..and of course thank you for your service to the people of this country!

259. Thank you Theo for serving our country . And thanks for your love of animals. We appreciate you . Stay Happy, Stay safe, and stay well. Love to you Pammy.

260. Copperbat says:

Thank you Theo! You are missed!

261. Well put, soldier (?), well put.

262. Oh HELLZ yeah! My wee sister shipped through Bangor on her first deployment. She’d’ve LOVED to have had kitten snorgles on her way out!

263. The only thing better than a man in uniform is a man in uniform with kittens. :)

Theo’s the best! Thanks for the update!

264. Hooah! Thanks for everything Theo – kittens, Army, wittiness, everything. Safe travels, enjoy your leave, snorgle as many felines as possible and know that you are loved!

265. caligirl says:

waaaait a sec … how did you come across what NOMTOM looks like?? hehe have you SEEN him???

266. Holy Squee-o, eet’s THEO!
    He’s in the posts, he’s in the comments,
    Yippy-skippy-doo-dee-oh

267. What CJ said!!

Also, that’s quite a crowd you’re hanging around with these days, young man! They look like they all have your back! ;)

Thank you for your service, keeping the world safe for kittehs everywhere! Please be safe, enjoy your leave.

P.S. I knew you were handsome before your pictures because of your kind, sweet heart and incredible sense of humor!! Mrs. Jaye seems to have the same qualities! May God bless you both!

268. Between Teho and Not Mike (or whatever his name is), how is a girl to choose?

269. Christy says:

There’s not much that’s sexier than a tough guy who’s a softy for furry cute animals! Wow!

That being said, Welcome Back Theo!!!

270. I think it’s so sweet that a tough army guy loves CuteOverload and cute little animals. I feel like most military people feel they have to be “tough,” so it’s great to see a guy like this who’s so into cute fuzzy animals.
    Good luck, Theo! Be safe!

271. Also, what’s going to happen to the kittehs???

272. mrsgilmore says:

I’m late to the party. Theo, what about the marmies?
    Enjoy your leave and thank you for your service.

273. Pat Rochester says:

Theo,
    While I really don’t know you I just want to say thank you very much for your time in the Military my family and I appreciate it.
    I loved the pictures of you and the kittens they are adorable.
    Pat

274. carlotta says:

This is the man of my dreams! Not only does he LIKE kittens, but he cares for them!!!!! Does he have a brother? Lets hope he can rescue all victims of war if he ever has to go on active duty tour….

275. Catsquatch says:

OMG!!!!

THEO!!!!!

Im so happy to see you and hear that you will be coming home, even if only for a couple of weeks!

Be well, cuddle floofies, and when you get back here we expect to see a POST or two!!!!

((HUGS))
    :D

276. God bless you, Theo, for your service! <3

277. Kallisto says:

Teho! Great to hear from you! How is everyone at the homestead? Rikki, Bounce and Spot?

278. Yay kittens! <3 Thanks for your service to the cute and the country. Nothing too exciting is happening here in Minnesota, unless you count the inevitable shutdown of our state government in a few days D:

279. Or “furry home”?

280. Wait, wait, wait-are those Army-issue Kittehs? Now that would be a great use of our DOD money! I support giving every soldier at least a pocket pet!

281. Avast ye skalliwag!

282. Allie, they will be adopted by kind-hearted folk in the Tacoma-Seattle area. Laurie C., kitty foster mom extraordinaire, carefully screens all applicants for her foster babies. You can be assured that they will all go to good, wonderful, loving homes.

283. After reading all of the nearly 300 comments, votes for calendar shots, reports of exploding ovaries and general elation over Theo’s cameo appearance, I have just two words to say: Jamin Who?!?

284. Hey, folks,,, there are more pics of Theo and the kittens over at the IBKC.

285. Yes, I was just coming over here to tell everyone that, too – ya beat me to it, Steph! :)

286. :)

287. 8O

288. I’m pretty sure someone else said it, but of the calicos, Geraldine is Miss Fluffypants on the left side of the second shot. The other one is Marla.

289. marthava says:
  290. marthava says:

Agree = 100% with Auntie!!!!!

291. Yay for Theo! He is the man I hope my sons grow up to be.

292. tracylee says:

*gasp!*
    gonna need another dose of smelling salts, pls :)

293. ((((((((((((((((theo))))))))))))))))))

294. marthava says:

Inquiring minds totally want to know????

295. marthava says:

*arms crossed and tapping toe* *I* haven’t seen that one yet AT ALL either. So, what IS the holdup…..hmmmmmmmmm…………..?

296. bookmonstercats says:

Dang!!

297. bookmonstercats says:

;)

298. bookmonstercats says:

Nope. No such luck, especially from England. I think it is one of the Aunties – Mame or Bellum – who has met him and described him as (I recall) jacket and jeans with glasses and a floppy fringe. I am truly in love. We are totally compatible, y’see; I like wearing girl-jackets and girl-jeans and I wear glasses but I have sticky-up-and-out hair. He’s all mine (in the alternative universe, of course) ;)

299. Beth (in MD, formerly in NC) says:

Awwwww Teho!! I’m so out of touch with the CO world that I didn’t even know he had joined up. THANKS, Theo.

I would also like to echo all of the comments here and say “Dang, I didn’t know that Theo was so handsome or I would have been a bit more shy about commenting” and “ZOMG my ovaries”.

Also, I have SUCH a kitten-crush on Sheldon, I have been following him at IBKC, goodness me. I lost the creature closest to me, Mr Hobbes, from chronic renal failure in March. I would so love to find another cat soul-mate, but I promised Mr Higgins (Mr Hobbes’ brother) that he could be an only cat while he goes through CRF. I’ll just have to wait and find two, when the time comes to adopt some forever-pets again!! Sheldon makes it hard to keep my promises!! :-D

300. bookmonstercats says:

PS, if I had met NOMTOM, he wouldn’t be posting on CO, because I would have run off with him and hidden him. BBBWWWAAAHAHAHAHA.

301. marthava says:

Oh. Heh. Which only proves not just smart people read Teh Qte. lol

302. yes!

303. Thank you, Theo, for your service!

304. tracylee says:

Sharpy – you too – line up! Get to snappin’!

305. bookmonstercats says:

We don’t choose, Auntie B. We inhabit Theresa’s interdimensional virtual universe and have them both. Simples!

306. Hey! Noone ever told me that Teho was cute too!

Is everyone that works at CO cute or is it something that rubs off — you’re exposed to cute things all day so you end up cute too?

Kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty!

307. Lavishmango says:

I vote for “Sheldon on your shoulder makes you happy” for Mr. June! But I would buy an all Teho all Kitteh calender!

Good to see you Theo! You Have Been Missed!

308. THEO! So glad to hear from you!

I want to bury my face in Phoebe, too!

309. Lavishmango says:

I’m with you on that quandary!

310. caligirl says:

Auntie B. …. sooo.. erm, were you one of the Aunties who actually got to meet NOMTOM? :) headtilt do you have a pic? blink blink .. headtilt in other direction

311. Theo!!! I’m so glad you are in the pink (er, grey?) I worry.

Lots of love and cute kitties to you, my friend. Enjoy your leave!

312. Marthava, you were just trying to be helpful and you were! It took me a couple of readings to get the reference so I needed a refresher after Nikki’s post. Thank you!

313. Well, I’m both of those Aunties (Mame and Bellum), but I’ve never met NOMTOM. Alas. :(

Must be another lucky Auntie out there.

314. No, I haven’t had the pleasure of making Not Mike’s acquaintance. More’s the pity. :(

315. Ha! Awesome! :mrgreen:

316. Malinki says:

All part of The Game, not to worry :)

317. Got to spread the qte as quickly as possible… especially with Sheldon’s disapproval running rampant. :)

318. Emmberrann says:

Every good wish to you and to your unit, and the home units, too. I’m sure, Teho, that you’ll be weary and achy from scrolling down through all these posts. Just know that we are all very aware of the service of the Service – and want you to be safe, sound and home soon. It does a body good to see the softer side of what is a hard duty.
    And, oh yes, the fuzzy ones are just so a-, b-, c- and d-dorables. I love that Pearla-kitteh – so solemn in her tuxedo!
    Oh, and have a luvly leave, and happy 4th.

319. hrhqueencat says:

Theo, I salute you with pride and tears …

there ain’t no-one better than a soldier in combat boots who luffs kittehs;

stay safe wherever you go and do – you are greatly admired & missed

320. Theo!! So happy to know you’re safe and well accompanied! I hope you have a FANTASTIC vacation

321. I love those calicos!!!! :D
    thank you for your service, I wish you and your loved ones well! Enjoy your time home

322. ashagato says:

and she loveS kitties too, and she generously shared him with us for so long! YAY ms. teho!

323. ashagato says:

just as cute as i expected you are, sharpy!

324. not so much “cute,” as “striking.”

325. Lewis n' Clark says:

Teho – I hope you were wearing Kevlar when you were holding those kittehs – ouch! And every time I see your name, I inevitably start hearing Belafonte, which seems particularly appropriate at this time…”Tay-ho…taaaaay-ho…daylight come and I want to go home…”

326. Thanks for posting Laurie!

327. cattymama says:

Theo,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your service to our country. Keep us posted!

328. Theo!!! i’ve missed your posts and comments!!!

i’m so glad you are safe and hope you come home soon! Thank you so much for fighting for our country!

329. Not a Big Bang Theory ref. I asked. ;) Laurie C saw it on a nametag someplace.

330. Kathi D-C says:

THANK YOU THEO!!! You are awesome, and I’m so glad you’re getting a leave soon!! Thank you so much for the qte-pie pics!!!

331. Cheatingks. :P

332. Noice!

333. Dawnieangel76 says:

Good to see you, Theo! You’re always in our thoughts, with or without The Qte.

Thank you as always for what you do.

334. Hooah that. ;)

335. dunnit

336. and therefore invisible??????

337. Magoo and Crew says:

Theo, stay strong and stay safe.

“good people sleep peacefully in their bed because dangerous (kitten loving) men do dangerous deeds in their sted” paraphrased from G Orwell.

PS.1984 would have had a completely different if Cats had been in power…

338. Oh, we have kevlar groin protectors.
    Seriously.

339. Have you seen the Air Force’s version of digital camo? It’s digital tigerstripe. Yep. (Same ridiculous colors, though.)

340. NO BRASS NO AMMO WEAPON ON SAFE DRILL SERGEANT!!!

(gahhh, flashback)

341. not in MY mind… 8O

342. You can do it! PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!!
    Heh. ;)

343. You of all people would laugh at the new doctrine for PT (morning exercise), especially Conditioning Drill 3. I swear it’s like being in Glee, or Fame. Not especially badass, lemme tell you.

344. There weren’t any in this particular litter. Not really a complaint, but yeah. Anyway I get to shove Mr. Bounce off my pillow soon enough. ;)

345. Rikki: SPOILED BRAT. Good thing he’s still adorable.
    Bounce: Gets along with Sophie (80-lb Lab/Boxer mix) surprisingly well.
    Spot: Loves her recently-renovated 1-cat apartment downstairs. (That’s my Schmoop, the Do-It-Yourself-er!)

346. Holy crap, y’all are overwhelmingly awesome. SNORGLETINIS ALL AROUND! The Snickering Lounge is open for business!! :D

347. SabsMama says:

THEO!!!!!!!!!!! So good to hear from you!!!!!!

So need these pics on “Real Men Love Cats” site and having a man in uniform with cats… that takes the cake!

Glad you’re safe & keeping all The Qte safe too.

348. Brown Suga' says:

YAY! Hi Theo! We mees yoo…

Hold it – you get KITTEH ray-shons?!

349. Theo, are Jazz Hands involved?

350. bookmonstercats says:

Thank goodness for that. I am old enough to remember the very first Cosmo centrefold, Burt Reynolds, and where his staple was. Ouch.

351. BagOguts says:

The only thing better would be cute military guy with micro-dogs! But this will do in a pinch… Hiya Theo, we miss you lots & lots!!

352. BagOguts says:

Hands in fists, planted on hips: yeah, WHERE is it, NOMTOM??? [piercing glare]

353. BagOguts says:

looks like your tail ‘sploded Pyrit.

354. ratchic says:

After 354 comments I feel like the party happened while I was at work and I came home to a LOT of slightly awry stuff that suggests a happy bit ‘o’ chaos had occurred, and, had just slipped out the back door as I came in the front.

Cat hair still lingers in the air and on my chair, the pattering of paws echoes softly in my ear and on these walls I still can hear the laughter that was here.

355. Get a life.

356. Christine says:

Thank you for your service and the sacrafices you and your family have made for our country. You are appreciated. God bless.

357. Oh man, this made me squee BIG time! Theo, you are awesome! My boyfriend’s serving in Afghanistan right now, and we’re planning on getting a new kitten to keep our existing kitteh company when he comes home! Men in uniform who love Teh Qte are the very, very best. :)

358. Beth (in MD, formerly in NC) says:

That IS correct, we are all overwhelmingly awesome. :-D hahahaha. Thanks for the snorgletini, delish.

359. BrieBrie says:

LOVE! (Yes, I’m yelling. And?)

Yay kitties and yah Theo!

360. Calliope says:

This is so cute it hurts–especially the second pic. Theo, wishing you a safe journey home and many more kittens to cuddle!

361. Nina Jane says:

Great to hear from you Theo! Stay safe…and CUTE!

362. Actually one of my buddies here has a very small chihuahua at home, and his Mrs. is even a Cute Overload fan. (Hi Alyssa!)

363. Wow, an animal lover in uniform- I don’t think that sexiness can be beat!
    Thanks for your service Theo, and the adorable photos!

364. Only when we do “laterals”. :P I call it the Tactical Pattycake Drill.

365. Lookit Teho in his uniform with his regulation issue of kittains! Do they call it KRS – Kittains Ready to Snorgle?

I vote for picture 2 to be the cover of the Men of Cute Overload calendar or book!

366. Interesting – I was thinking about Theo just this morning. I’m glad he got an armful of fluff. May all our servicepersons get armfuls of their preferred armful. :)

367. Wow, my admiration hats off to ya.
    Be well and safe.

New prescription for stress
    “apply purrfect set of kitties”

Sent the youtube link to my away honey
    another hunk who knows teh cute.

368. Theo, you’re missed mightily, you look so dashing in your pixels, hope to see you return to us one day. Praying that all is well with you.

369. OR mine, LOL.

370. ChrisAtPlay says:

2 thumbs UP!

Each month starring Theo and a new Itty Bittie Kitteh! Supportz demz twoops and kittehz.

Maw favreet iz Cammo Kitteh!

371. ChrisAtPlay says:

*giggle, giggle, snort*

372. ChrisAtPlay says:

Smart reply there soldier! Cuteness abounds!

373. OnleeKitteh says:

Teho: You’re missed so much on ICHC. Stay safe. Wishing you well in da Army. *it nawt matter which piksure iz used on da calolender – dey iz all grate.*

374. frogprof says:

ZOMG, Ln’C — I thought I was the only one! That was the first thing that went through my head the first time I visited CO …
    So, Teho, allow me to join in the chorus of “Thank you for your service”s and “Stay safe”s and Dang, you really ARE Qte. [OK, that was just me doing a solo.] Have a wonderful leave and enjoy the kittehs!

375. Me, Echo! says:

:-D

376. Me, Echo! says:

*starts tapping foot on ground, folds arms* NOMTOM, post a link with a pic of you this instant!

377. Me, Echo! says:

OMG–I clicked on that little highlighted yarrrrrr Pyrit put up and I found out the worst—(brace you’re selves!)—Pyrit is a cat. 8-+

378. Me, Echo! says:

yeah Sharpy, get to snappin’!

379. Peanut's mama says:

Cute guy in uniform w armful or kittehs?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!!?

HEAD ‘SPLODE!

380. Hi, Car!!! Much better, thank you! <3 <3 <3 to you too!

381. I have no idea about the “Cosmo centrefold”, but I do have an idea just WHERE that staple was located!

382. Me, Echo! says:

Yeah– just click on one of his comment thingys (it says Theo) and it takes you to his FB!He has more pics on there too-

383. Me, Echo! says:

Well- erm, I can’t see you :-) but oh I wish I could!Anyone ditto that?(to see Teho in real life)??

384. Me, Echo! says:

No, you mean to say and ARMYfull of kittehs!

385. Me, Echo! says:

This almost made me laugh out loud (while the rest of my family is watching tv) and it made smile!”Gets out mop and mops up puddles of drool”!;-)
    he-he-haha-heeh

386. Me, Echo! says:

OMDOG.I read this comment in my in-box but it didint hit until I read about 100 other comments (including “I’m kinda use to it, I get out the mop and start mopping up the puddles of drool!”!!!!!!1!!!!But I’m gonna be in a virt. universe tonnight.

387. Me, Echo! says:

mmmmhhhh!DITTO!

388. Me, Echo! says:

or mine

389. Me, Echo! says:

Oh, and Jaye– I should hope not in youre mind!!LOL :-)

390. theo –
    1. i’m glad u r ok – stay safe
    2. thank you for your service to our country!
    3. thanks for your humor :)
    4. when stressed – keep thinking of soft kittens … you’ll be home b4 ya know it!

391. Teho is a total dude.
    Glad to hear you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed your downtime!
    Lots of love from the CO peanut gallery <3

392. Lookin’ good – you wear those kittens well ;-)

393. WE MISS YOU THEO!!!!

394. The Other Michele says:

Hello, Teho! So nice to put a face to the name! And thank you for the kittenses!

395. camelot says:

THEO!!!!!!! Lookin’ good, Man!

396. Very glad you’re in the home stretch — have safe trip back!