Bebeh Bun Confeshons

Mama, (whispers) I couldn’t help it, I was peeking in your celery box and I ate your 24 carrot ring.

Photo by Cindy F.; bunny foster mom to 3 week old Chubby and his real mom Jenny.

1. Cosmeoflower says:

lookit his little tongue when she closes her right eye!!!

2. Rooanne says:

Who could disapprove of anything bebeh bunny does? Mamma only looks mildly annoyed, at best.

3. Fird Birfle says:

Perhaps Emo Bun could manage to disapprove ….but then,
    that’s Emo Bun’s raison d’etre !!!

4. kibblenibble says:

Looks like bebeh is geeving Mama a smooch.

5. Yep, that’s it. I’m dead. This picture has officially killed me with cute.

6. My mom always made the same face as that mama bunny when I kissed her cheek, it was some kind of a reflex. :lol:

7. Smooch.

8. 260Oakley says:

But I swear I didn’t go into your bunderwear drawer and peek all that stuff you bought at that Cotton Tails party that aunt Margie threw last week.

9. Lol.
    ‘Cotton Tails party’ snerk!!

10. Fird Birfle says:

I LOVE when this site is silllllllleeeeeeeeeeh

11. kibblenibble says:

Which is pretty much 99% of the time, right? :-)

12. Fird Birfle says:

the only non-silleh times are:

1) Elegant photos (like the mama & bebbeh horsie with the fur d’elegance from a few weeks ago)
    2) and……..when nuffing takes over (sigh) !!!!!!

13. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Any of you out there with exotics who don’t about Oxbow, they make some of the very best food for your little ones.

14. I love Oxbow, too! Although I m also a big huge fan (as are my bun & peeg) of Sweet Meadow hay & pellets. They make an herbs & timothy mix that smells like a fresh cut meadow…. sometimes it make me want to have a nibble!

15. No tung-hance?

16. DillPig says:

Yes, this exquisite bebeh bunneh tung is crying out for a special tung-hance!!!!

17. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Say in Elmo voice: “Well, I’m sorry, Mommy, but I was just going through your celery box for something to give to my Grammy for mother’s day….” Now say this with an “angry mother” voice:”You WHAT?!

18. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

But Mother’s Day was more than a MONTH ago!

19. I would give my right arm for a close-up of the tiny baby bunny mouth.

20. And I’ll give my wrong arm!

21. Fird Birfle says:

Ayaa — allow me!!!!

22. Fluffness!

23. WHERE IS THE HANCE?? x'(

24. elishab. says:

There’s almost nothing better than bunny kisses……

25. Killer Klown says:

Indeed. Baby bunny kisses are the bestest. We’ve got a Jersey Wooly that we had since he was 10 weeks. He loves kissing noses. The problem arises when he decides _my_ whiskers are in a poor state of repair and require grooming. The kisses are adorable; the nip-nip-tug… not so much. Still, the cuteness gets a pass for pretty much anything.

26. tracylee says:

Chubby the Bunny?! Do you have to stick a ton of marshmallows in your mouth before you can say his name?

(or, as my dad likes to call them… Martian-Melons)