Bebeh Bun Confeshons

Mama, (whispers) I couldn’t help it, I was peeking in your celery box and I ate your 24 carrot ring.

Photo by Cindy F.; bunny foster mom to 3 week old Chubby and his real mom Jenny.

Comments

1. Cosmeoflower says:

lookit his little tongue when she closes her right eye!!!

2. Rooanne says:

Who could disapprove of anything bebeh bunny does? Mamma only looks mildly annoyed, at best.

3. kibblenibble says:

Looks like bebeh is geeving Mama a smooch.

*mwah!*

4. Yep, that’s it. I’m dead. This picture has officially killed me with cute.

5. My mom always made the same face as that mama bunny when I kissed her cheek, it was some kind of a reflex. :lol:

6. Smooch.

7. 260Oakley says:

But I swear I didn’t go into your bunderwear drawer and peek all that stuff you bought at that Cotton Tails party that aunt Margie threw last week.

8. Fird Birfle says:

I LOVE when this site is silllllllleeeeeeeeeeh

9. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Any of you out there with exotics who don’t about Oxbow, they make some of the very best food for your little ones.

10. kibblenibble says:

Which is pretty much 99% of the time, right? :-)

11. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Say in Elmo voice: “Well, I’m sorry, Mommy, but I was just going through your celery box for something to give to my Grammy for mother’s day….” Now say this with an “angry mother” voice:”You WHAT?!

12. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

But Mother’s Day was more than a MONTH ago!

13. Lol.
    ‘Cotton Tails party’ snerk!!

14. I would give my right arm for a close-up of the tiny baby bunny mouth.

15. And I’ll give my wrong arm!

16. Fird Birfle says:

Perhaps Emo Bun could manage to disapprove ….but then,
    that’s Emo Bun’s raison d’etre !!!

17. Fird Birfle says:

the only non-silleh times are:

1) Elegant photos (like the mama & bebbeh horsie with the fur d’elegance from a few weeks ago)
    2) and……..when nuffing takes over (sigh) !!!!!!

18. Fird Birfle says:

Ayaa — allow me!!!!

19. Fluffness!

20. WHERE IS THE HANCE?? x'(

21. I love Oxbow, too! Although I m also a big huge fan (as are my bun & peeg) of Sweet Meadow hay & pellets. They make an herbs & timothy mix that smells like a fresh cut meadow…. sometimes it make me want to have a nibble!

22. elishab. says:

There’s almost nothing better than bunny kisses……

23. Killer Klown says:

Indeed. Baby bunny kisses are the bestest. We’ve got a Jersey Wooly that we had since he was 10 weeks. He loves kissing noses. The problem arises when he decides _my_ whiskers are in a poor state of repair and require grooming. The kisses are adorable; the nip-nip-tug… not so much. Still, the cuteness gets a pass for pretty much anything.

24. tracylee says:

Chubby the Bunny?! Do you have to stick a ton of marshmallows in your mouth before you can say his name?

(or, as my dad likes to call them… Martian-Melons)

25. No tung-hance?

26. DillPig says:

Yes, this exquisite bebeh bunneh tung is crying out for a special tung-hance!!!!