Meanwhile at the Cheese Puffs Factory

Kitten Puffs …it was only a matter of time.

New look, same great taste, Ant!

Comments

1. OMG Wook at the fat widdle tummys. :)

2. skippymom says:

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    THIS IS TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3. Sorry I lost my head there for a minute from looking at their cheesy goodness.

4. I am not sure what gutteral, visceral, animal sound just burst from my mouth but I think I was trying to say”Oh my gosh look at them they are sooo cute aaaaawwwww!!!”

5. You can’t stop with just one!

Warning: They’re a meowthful. ;-)

6. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!
    ~ded~

7. They look like an earlier version of Ricky and Brian, the rare 2-headed octokitty…

8. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOWWWWWWWWW WONDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! i WANT ONE OR TWO!!!!!!!!! FAT TUMMIES AND ALL

9. tracylee says:

Oh man… I bet you can’t eat just one, either.
    *grabby hands!*

10. Mamabear says:

No apologies necessary. I (and I suspect, most of us) share your sentiments.

I squeed aloud when I scrolled down to the pic.

Am I the only one who only scrolls far enough to only see the description first? I scroll juuust enough to read the heading and explanation and THEN scroll down for the pic. Whoever writes them is genius and they always make the pic more enjoyable!

Kudos to you, you wonderful caption and hovertext writer! Although I DO wish the hovertext didn’t disappear before I get a chance to read it. Could it be a setting on my computer I need to change?

11. 260Oakley says:

…but where is the puff daddy?

12. Nope, you’re not the only one!

And especially so on a Not Mike (or whatever his name is) post.

Although Pyrit’s pretty darned good in the “funny caption…hilarious description…WHAMMO! THERE’S THE PHOTO!!1!” department herself.

(Ten bucks says this sits in moderation for a while, for the caps and excessive exclamation points…)

13. skippymom says:

Shouldn’t Theo be showing up any minute now?

14. Gah!!! can’t (gasp) take (pant ) the …bellehs !!! (thud)

15. Fird Birfle says:

16. Fird Birfle says:

Mebbe he’s onbase and incommunicado and thus out of reach of the Orunj & Ginger Division personnel !!!

17. What happened to the comment ratings widget?

18. Red Toenails says:

haha…you made a funny. Toot from the rooter to the tooter!!

19. Fird Birfle says:

well, since nobody else has, as of yet:

“SQUUUUUUUeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee!!!!1111!!!!”

20. Fird Birfle says:

also: will those who Huff kittehs, now be Huffing the Puffs?????

21. Trabb's Boy says:

Oh those are so beautiful and round!

They look just like my late kitty did at that age. After eating, his tummy would be gigantic and hard and he would climb up me to snuggle on my chest as I sat in the comfy chair, and he would knead his paws a few times, then look at me and open his mouth as wide as when he yawned, and belch like a drunken sailor. Then he’d curl up around his now soft round belly and go to sleep, just like these little darlin’s.

22. Rosie43 says:

Man, every time I think I’ve seen the absolutely cutest picture, you come up with a new one. I told my daughter to call the undertaker. I’m ded. I can’t take the cuteness anymore. Bye.

23. My supermarket doesn’t carry these. I need to have a talk with the manager.

24. Andi in NC says:

I’m totally with you Mamabear – the anticipation is half the fun!

25. victoreia says:

I didn’t even manage words before “AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!11!!1!”

26. victoreia says:

27. victoreia says:

Since it hasn’t been said yet: OMIGAWDMARMIES!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!1!!
    GIMMEE!!!!
    [ded]

28. Melissa says:

Pillowy soft and melt in you mouf.
    WAAANT!!

29. skippymom says:

Sweet.

30. I was wondering that myself — I was kinda getting used to rating comments (almost always thumbs up), and I liked it.

31. Noelegy says:

I’m unsure which aspect of this photo is most likely to ruin my concentration and poise for the remainder of the workday.

Is it the peeenk leeeps and noses and earses?

Is it the tiny striped tailios?

Is it the bulging tummehs?

Is it the Rorshach-like arrangement of these little’uns?

No. It’s the paws. The tiny, perfect velvet paws.

32. skippymom says:

I think I will begin carrying this photo in my pocket, to self-medicate when my blood pressure is too high. I’m seeing my doctor in a couple of weeks, and assume he will approve this treatment.

33. Fird Birfle says:

*applies “Hello Kitty Defibrihoweveryouspellthat Thinggie” *

34. Fird Birfle says:

“wot, the belch???” ;)

35. Fird Birfle says:

also [in shrill "Miss Piggy voice," agin]: “Kisseeee-kisssseeeeee!!!11!!!” :)

36. Fird Birfle says:

@ kittyadv: just look out for Sharpy.
    Her enjoyment of Teh Qte evidently is not so fond of baybeetawk ….

37. I attempted to squeeze those adorable bellehs, but this darn computer screen got in the way!

38. Cubbybutt says:

Oy vey. The cuteness is overwhelming. I’m kvelling.

39. i didn’t like the comments thing at all.
    but i love this picture!!!

40. Are you sure that’s not the latest version of Fruit Stripe Gum? And they’re orange flavored! My favorite!

41. Ali-baba says:

D’awwwwwww, lookit the twin push up pops! :-) *checks freezer, finds only frozen Brussels sprouts, pouts*

42. kibblenibble says:

I was thinking of Theo, too, as I always do when confronted with adorabuhl marmies. And these are heartmeltingly adorabuhls. I hope he sees them.

43. :)

44. With all the axis of snogling exposed there, I nearly broke my nose AND sprained my fingies trying to get at them. ;)

45. Theresa says:

Oh, that cute widdle Shawpy-poo-sums! :P

46. Theresa says:

Kitten belches are sublime.

47. Theresa says:

Frozen Brussels sprout pops, deee-licious!

48. Ali-baba says:

Yesh- the secret is to purée the sprouts to a gazpacho consistency first! ;-)

49. *runs to grocery*
    *frantically looks for KittenPuffs*
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

50. Yes!
    It’s like Fird read my rough draft – shifty eyes…

51. Fird Birfle says:

*worries about poor amy2*

*telephones a psychotherapist, near amy2’s residence*

52. Fird Birfle says:

*somehow manages to subdue one-liner about a baby-mama, but just barely*

53. scooterb62 says:

omg. those pics freaked me out for a minute. and then i remember how wonderfully weird cats are.

54. 260Oakley says:

So I’m guessing this was originally a Puff piece on the Huff-ington Post?

55. *pats the bellies*

*peace, nirvana achieved*

*life extends by several more years*

56. Ican hardlyathype theya re so CUTe.. ughghghh

57. Stripey tummehs. Oooh the goodness…

58. There is just so much happiness squeezed into this adorable picture!! Oh, I am so in love with these cutiepies!

59. Snicker HE said Comfy Chair.

60. “Fetch the Comfy Chair!”

61. Cute ginger baby kitties! Two of them!! Cuuute!!!

62. Thanks for your concern. The doctor said it’s a bad case of Marmie-withdrawal. Fortunately – snuggling next to my 18 year old feline overlord is known to alleviate the symptoms :)

63. victoreia says:

:lol:

64. scarletgunn says:

Fat bellies! *grabs

65. Fird Birfle says:

18 yrs old!!!11???

wow SOMEbody is attending, most admirably,
    to Feline Necessities (such as providing the proper daily quotas of Filet Mignon, head-scritches, etc.)!!!!!
    Kudos to you and him/ her!!

66. Dear Cheese Puffs Factory:
    I would like to submit a standing order for two cases of Kitten Puffs per week. Since my, err, new convenience store is still under construction, please just deliver them to my house.
    Thank you.

67. Gail White says:

Also could be filed under the heading “I shall snorf you.”

68. oh my gawd i just melted into a big puddle of goo.

69. crashnandicoot says:

yes, finally, thank you!

70. tracylee says:

y’all, I’m not even a cat person…
    but I would dive headfirst into this pile of Dreamsicles
    (even though I’d sneeze my face off)

71. Keesing marmies! *thud*

72. I Haz a Funny Bone says:

I approve of this comment! :)

73. I’m gonna go ahead and mention the elephant in the room….

THOSE KITTENS ARE SMOOCHIN’.

74. It should not be an elephant….:) So if they are smoochin, that is totally fine…does it take anything to their cuteness and the love we feel when we see them…:)

75. Wow. This just may be one of the cutest cutes EVER. Times a gazillion. I mean, all kittens are cute. All orange stripey cats are cute. Then you’ve got the pudgy bellehs, the stubbular ears and tails, the paws, the smooching, and did I mention the pudgy bellehs . . . IT’S TOO MOISHE!!

76. Fird Birfle says:

GGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

yuck.

p’tooey!!!!

77. Bellasmom says:

What sweet lovies…all soft and warm and stripey. It is too bad that they have to sleep on such a ratty dirty old towel/blanket. All that new softness should have a clean soft blankey to sleep on.

78. What a lovely pic to end my hectic day. Thank you. BTW,how does one do hovertexts?

79. Ah-… ooh but-… Wha?—— Okay, I lost my power of speech with that one!! NO words! That doesn’t happen too often!

80. So cute! Thankfully I’ve got my own “Cheeto” puff right here at home! (His name is Cheeto) =)

81. OMG I don’t know which is worse: the orange, striped cuteness, OR the AGONY of DA FEETS!!!

82. There was a time when a scene just like this would be re-enacted severl times a day on my sofa. A pair of lovey-dovey, meelk-sated, purring orange kittens that practically INVITE you to bury your face in their little tummies.

83. Empressgoth says:

THUD! (hits the floor)!

84. You too, Wend :D You too :D

85. Or a large, nice, soft pillow with a lovely beige velvet pillow covering for those two kitties :D

86. Noelegy says:

My Gabby will be 17 in November. She’s a calico grande dame.

She’s short a little furniture on her upper story, if you know what I mean, and frequently meow-ow-ows to herself, but she remains the only cat who’s ever owned me who actually enjoys being picked up and held like a baby.

87. Noelegy says:

Oh you lucky thing!

88. This is the cutest pic ever, almost as cute as my widdle kitteh.

89. YES! For many years, now, I’ve enjoyed this site for the witty captions as much as the adorable pix. Cleverness AND cute overload, haha!! :)

90. … how funny, I actually call my orange kitty, Tango, “kitten puff” on occasion.

91. ITS SO CUTE YOU WANT TO PICK THEM UP AND HUG THEM