Meanwhile at the Cheese Puffs Factory

Kitten Puffs …it was only a matter of time.

New look, same great taste, Ant!

1. OMG Wook at the fat widdle tummys. :)

2. Sorry I lost my head there for a minute from looking at their cheesy goodness.

3. Mamabear says:

No apologies necessary. I (and I suspect, most of us) share your sentiments.

I squeed aloud when I scrolled down to the pic.

Am I the only one who only scrolls far enough to only see the description first? I scroll juuust enough to read the heading and explanation and THEN scroll down for the pic. Whoever writes them is genius and they always make the pic more enjoyable!

Kudos to you, you wonderful caption and hovertext writer! Although I DO wish the hovertext didn’t disappear before I get a chance to read it. Could it be a setting on my computer I need to change?

4. Andi in NC says:

I’m totally with you Mamabear – the anticipation is half the fun!

5. YES! For many years, now, I’ve enjoyed this site for the witty captions as much as the adorable pix. Cleverness AND cute overload, haha!! :)

6. Nope, you’re not the only one!

And especially so on a Not Mike (or whatever his name is) post.

Although Pyrit’s pretty darned good in the “funny caption…hilarious description…WHAMMO! THERE’S THE PHOTO!!1!” department herself.

(Ten bucks says this sits in moderation for a while, for the caps and excessive exclamation points…)

7. Fird Birfle says:

@ kittyadv: just look out for Sharpy.
    Her enjoyment of Teh Qte evidently is not so fond of baybeetawk ….

8. Theresa says:

Oh, that cute widdle Shawpy-poo-sums! :P

9. Stripey tummehs. Oooh the goodness…

10. skippymom says:

THIS IS TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

11. Fird Birfle says:

*applies “Hello Kitty Defibrihoweveryouspellthat Thinggie” *

12. I am not sure what gutteral, visceral, animal sound just burst from my mouth but I think I was trying to say”Oh my gosh look at them they are sooo cute aaaaawwwww!!!”

13. victoreia says:

I didn’t even manage words before “AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!11!!1!”

14. You can’t stop with just one!

Warning: They’re a meowthful. ;-)

15. Red Toenails says:

haha…you made a funny. Toot from the rooter to the tooter!!

16. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!

17. Fird Birfle says:

18. They look like an earlier version of Ricky and Brian, the rare 2-headed octokitty…

19. scooterb62 says:

omg. those pics freaked me out for a minute. and then i remember how wonderfully weird cats are.

21. tracylee says:

Oh man… I bet you can’t eat just one, either.
    *grabby hands!*

22. 260Oakley says:

…but where is the puff daddy?

23. Fird Birfle says:

*somehow manages to subdue one-liner about a baby-mama, but just barely*

24. skippymom says:

Shouldn’t Theo be showing up any minute now?

25. Fird Birfle says:

Mebbe he’s onbase and incommunicado and thus out of reach of the Orunj & Ginger Division personnel !!!

26. kibblenibble says:

I was thinking of Theo, too, as I always do when confronted with adorabuhl marmies. And these are heartmeltingly adorabuhls. I hope he sees them.

27. Gah!!! can’t (gasp) take (pant ) the …bellehs !!! (thud)

28. What happened to the comment ratings widget?

29. I was wondering that myself — I was kinda getting used to rating comments (almost always thumbs up), and I liked it.

30. i didn’t like the comments thing at all.
    but i love this picture!!!

31. Fird Birfle says:

well, since nobody else has, as of yet:

32. Fird Birfle says:

also: will those who Huff kittehs, now be Huffing the Puffs?????

33. victoreia says:

34. Yes!
    It’s like Fird read my rough draft – shifty eyes…

35. 260Oakley says:

So I’m guessing this was originally a Puff piece on the Huff-ington Post?

36. victoreia says:

37. Trabb's Boy says:

Oh those are so beautiful and round!

They look just like my late kitty did at that age. After eating, his tummy would be gigantic and hard and he would climb up me to snuggle on my chest as I sat in the comfy chair, and he would knead his paws a few times, then look at me and open his mouth as wide as when he yawned, and belch like a drunken sailor. Then he’d curl up around his now soft round belly and go to sleep, just like these little darlin’s.

38. skippymom says:

39. Fird Birfle says:

“wot, the belch???” ;)

40. Theresa says:

Kitten belches are sublime.

41. Snicker HE said Comfy Chair.

42. “Fetch the Comfy Chair!”

43. Rosie43 says:

Man, every time I think I’ve seen the absolutely cutest picture, you come up with a new one. I told my daughter to call the undertaker. I’m ded. I can’t take the cuteness anymore. Bye.

44. My supermarket doesn’t carry these. I need to have a talk with the manager.

45. victoreia says:

Since it hasn’t been said yet: OMIGAWDMARMIES!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!1!!

46. crashnandicoot says:

yes, finally, thank you!

47. Melissa says:

Pillowy soft and melt in you mouf.

48. Noelegy says:

I’m unsure which aspect of this photo is most likely to ruin my concentration and poise for the remainder of the workday.

Is it the peeenk leeeps and noses and earses?

Is it the tiny striped tailios?

Is it the bulging tummehs?

Is it the Rorshach-like arrangement of these little’uns?

No. It’s the paws. The tiny, perfect velvet paws.

49. skippymom says:

I think I will begin carrying this photo in my pocket, to self-medicate when my blood pressure is too high. I’m seeing my doctor in a couple of weeks, and assume he will approve this treatment.

50. :)

51. Fird Birfle says:

also [in shrill “Miss Piggy voice,” agin]: “Kisseeee-kisssseeeeee!!!11!!!” :)

52. I attempted to squeeze those adorable bellehs, but this darn computer screen got in the way!

53. With all the axis of snogling exposed there, I nearly broke my nose AND sprained my fingies trying to get at them. ;)

54. You too, Wend :D You too :D

55. Cubbybutt says:

Oy vey. The cuteness is overwhelming. I’m kvelling.

56. Are you sure that’s not the latest version of Fruit Stripe Gum? And they’re orange flavored! My favorite!

57. Ali-baba says:

D’awwwwwww, lookit the twin push up pops! :-) *checks freezer, finds only frozen Brussels sprouts, pouts*

58. Theresa says:

Frozen Brussels sprout pops, deee-licious!

59. Ali-baba says:

Yesh- the secret is to purée the sprouts to a gazpacho consistency first! ;-)

60. Fird Birfle says:

61. *runs to grocery*
    *frantically looks for KittenPuffs*
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

62. Fird Birfle says:

*worries about poor amy2*

*telephones a psychotherapist, near amy2’s residence*

63. Thanks for your concern. The doctor said it’s a bad case of Marmie-withdrawal. Fortunately – snuggling next to my 18 year old feline overlord is known to alleviate the symptoms :)

64. Fird Birfle says:

18 yrs old!!!11???

wow SOMEbody is attending, most admirably,
    to Feline Necessities (such as providing the proper daily quotas of Filet Mignon, head-scritches, etc.)!!!!!
    Kudos to you and him/ her!!

65. Noelegy says:

My Gabby will be 17 in November. She’s a calico grande dame.

She’s short a little furniture on her upper story, if you know what I mean, and frequently meow-ow-ows to herself, but she remains the only cat who’s ever owned me who actually enjoys being picked up and held like a baby.

66. *pats the bellies*

*peace, nirvana achieved*

*life extends by several more years*

67. I Haz a Funny Bone says:

I approve of this comment! :)

68. Ican hardlyathype theya re so CUTe.. ughghghh

69. There is just so much happiness squeezed into this adorable picture!! Oh, I am so in love with these cutiepies!

70. Cute ginger baby kitties! Two of them!! Cuuute!!!

71. scarletgunn says:

Fat bellies! *grabs

72. Dear Cheese Puffs Factory:
    I would like to submit a standing order for two cases of Kitten Puffs per week. Since my, err, new convenience store is still under construction, please just deliver them to my house.
    Thank you.

73. Gail White says:

Also could be filed under the heading “I shall snorf you.”

74. oh my gawd i just melted into a big puddle of goo.

75. tracylee says:

y’all, I’m not even a cat person…
    but I would dive headfirst into this pile of Dreamsicles
    (even though I’d sneeze my face off)

76. Keesing marmies! *thud*

77. I’m gonna go ahead and mention the elephant in the room….

78. It should not be an elephant….:) So if they are smoochin, that is totally fine…does it take anything to their cuteness and the love we feel when we see them…:)

79. Wow. This just may be one of the cutest cutes EVER. Times a gazillion. I mean, all kittens are cute. All orange stripey cats are cute. Then you’ve got the pudgy bellehs, the stubbular ears and tails, the paws, the smooching, and did I mention the pudgy bellehs . . . IT’S TOO MOISHE!!

80. Bellasmom says:

What sweet lovies…all soft and warm and stripey. It is too bad that they have to sleep on such a ratty dirty old towel/blanket. All that new softness should have a clean soft blankey to sleep on.

81. Or a large, nice, soft pillow with a lovely beige velvet pillow covering for those two kitties :D

82. What a lovely pic to end my hectic day. Thank you. BTW,how does one do hovertexts?

83. Ah-… ooh but-… Wha?—— Okay, I lost my power of speech with that one!! NO words! That doesn’t happen too often!

84. So cute! Thankfully I’ve got my own “Cheeto” puff right here at home! (His name is Cheeto) =)

85. OMG I don’t know which is worse: the orange, striped cuteness, OR the AGONY of DA FEETS!!!

86. There was a time when a scene just like this would be re-enacted severl times a day on my sofa. A pair of lovey-dovey, meelk-sated, purring orange kittens that practically INVITE you to bury your face in their little tummies.

87. Noelegy says:

Oh you lucky thing!

88. Empressgoth says:

THUD! (hits the floor)!

89. This is the cutest pic ever, almost as cute as my widdle kitteh.

90. … how funny, I actually call my orange kitty, Tango, “kitten puff” on occasion.