So Much for That Take

Now in this scene, Melissa, your husband has just gone off to fight in the war, and you’re left to run the family farm alone. So as you slowly survey the yard, I need to see that sense of anguished helplessness on your face. Right, good. But then, you see the butter churn, and all those memories start flooding back, and right there you resolve to — HEY, THIS IS A CLOSED SET! SOMEONE CALL SECURITY!

Comments

1. earlybird1 says:

HAHAHA the hovertext kills me!!! XD NTMTOM, I salute you!!

2. TrixandSam says:

Unreel photo bomb. How do you super-eight the extras from the herds of fans? This guy’s pretty dogged.

3. Well that’s it. This film shoot has officiallly gone to the dogs.

4. binky-mama says:

The disdain on that cat’s face…..good thing happy puppy is oblivious!

5. ** groan **

smile.

6. Most people would say Photobomb! Not our Mike! Instead we get an inner dialogue that would churn Ken Burns’ stomach like horehound candy in milk.

7. Martha in Washington says:

Poor Melissa! Now she’ll have to go have a lie-down in her trailer while she calls her agent to complaint about the working conditions on the set. She’ll have to ask for a huge increase in her box office percentage in a bid to overcome the shock of being pulled out of character so suddenly. She won’t be able to work again until she’s had a fully-paid week in Cancun in which to regain her composure. She might need that automatic tuna dispenser installed in her trailer also.

8. Starfish says:

I wonder if Mr. Photobomb is any relation to this guy:

9. Fird Birfle says:

“Dogue-Bomb”!!!

also: NTM again captures personality of critters.
    and OMG that doggie’s grinnin’ visage!!!! :)

10. Gorgeous cat. Beautiful setting. ENTHUSIASTIC DOGGIE!!!

11. :lol:

12. This post IS a whole movie. :D

13. victoreia says:

Wasn’t the automatic tuna dispenser already part of her contract? *puzzled look*

14. Cat: And now you will bow before me, for our adorable adaptation of the classic portait “Kiddies on the Barn”.

Dog: The light stopped flashing.

Cat: It’ll start again

Dog: Nope, it stopped.

Cat: Well, fix it and get back into position!

Dog: Oka-AH! I’m blind!

Cat: Next time I’m working with a hamster.

15. naughty pooch :-D

16. All the more reason why she will need a week in Cancun.

17. I strongly endorse the use of the name Melissa in this post. Also, how great is that set? And my third point is: Da toofs! ZOMG da toofs.

– Melissa Not Appearing in this Film

18. Animals photobombing anybody else, animals or humans, are the best! The dog looks so proud of himself, and the cat just looks so disappointed.

19. bookmonstercats says:

Hello, Theo.

20. Fird Birfle says:

Hence, the following:

“Oblivious Doggeh is Oblivious.” ;)

21. Ha – good catch, Starfish.

22. Blonderengel says:

This is what happens when you work with amateurs.

Ms. Cata Tuna vants to be alone now.

23. Cat: “Okay, Sparky, can’t a lady have a moody photo shoot without a goofy dog interrupting?”

24. tracylee says:

*chortle*

25. Hilarious!
    Dog:Hey Mom its me! Im in the movies. :D

Cat: Doofiss

26. Dog: Hey, is this thing on?

Kitty a beauty, Doggie is a HAM.

27. wuyizidi says:

Melissa is too dignified to go full Christian Bale on the doggie, but “professionally they are done”. And when she comes back from her well-deserved break, once she gets back into character, she wants no one to initiate eye contact or conversation with her while she’s on the set.

28. That cat looks so very unimpressed. Good thing the doggie’s too excited to notice.

29. Aww, I love goofy big happy dogs. Gorgeous kitteh, too.

30. ElishaB. says:

This is why I LOVE CO!! I scroll down the post juuust far enough to read the storyline and see some of the photo, then I scroll down to see the entire pic and BAM……this photobomb dog shows up. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.
    Thanks NTMTOM :)

31. almost makes you catatonic to this catastrophe. Dog gone it!

32. ratchic says:

L O freakin’ L!!!

33. Jenn in IL says:

Oh hai.

34. dude puts the nom nom nom in the photobomb

35. Fird Birfle says:

nice touch.

36. Shut the camera off, she will show you a Diva meltdown!

I had to look at this again today. :)

37. Lucycat1 says:

Excuse me, but did someone borrow my cat for this picture? We have a kitty named Nate who looks just like this!!! Even the same look of disdain on his face!!!