Pierre in the Pansies

Prancing in the Pansies
By the window, that is where I’ll be
Come prancing through the pansies with me

Oh, prancing in the garden
By the garden of the willow tree
And prance through the pansies with me

pierre in the pansies
Knee deep in flowers we’ll stray
We’ll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight
Will you pardon me?
And prance through the pansies with me

Apologies to Tiny Tim and big thanks to LalaLaurie.

1. Ali-baba says:

I’d follow that kitten anywhere! Such a sweet lil’ fuzz head! :-)

2. Awwwwe,, that’s our dear, sweet Pierre from our VERY FIRST litter of foster kittens.

: )

IBKC Laurie

3. You lucky duck! He’s just adorable.

4. I agree :D Oh, I so want to snorgle that little kitty :D

5. Laurie always picks her kittens from the garden at the utmost cuteness and attitude.

6. Watch out for that poison joke, or you’ll start barking like a dog. =3

7. Laurie’s photos are amazing. I live in awe…

I love pansies, especially purple ones that have a kitten amongst them. I’ll take the whole package, please!

8. Epcly cute kitten, but the sloth at the top is ruining the party.

I swear to God as long as you have that little thing in the title I won’t be able to see anything else on your site ^.

9. Sloth top! If that’s a car option, I want it, in moss green.

10. Fird Birfle says:

zee kittayn and zee panzees are both, how you say? kyoot!!!!

11. I’m in moderation… Is it because I used the word pansies? I don’t get it!

12. Package Maybe?

13. That must have been it, since the pansies post went right through. I shall add that word to my list of moderation words…

14. Oh Pierre! You shouldna come! You’re flirtin’ with danger!

15. Yes. Yes, Yes.
    No. No. No.

16. Fird Birfle says:

17. What’s wrong with the way I talk? Am I dumb or something?

18. victoreia says:

*snerk* Ah, Lina, Lina, Lina….

19. Melissa says:

“Come, come Miss Lamont. RRRRRRRounnnnd tones….RRRRRRRRound tones!”

20. sunnylessmum says:

I needed this pic WAY more than you could possible know!! THANK YOU!!

21. sunnylessmum says:

Um, yeah, that was supposed to be possibly, not possible. :(

22. The transparent pinkness of this sweet kitty’s face is so adorable. She looks so innocent and sweet.

23. An IBKC classic! Pierre was the one that has been in the often featured purrito too: http://www.theittybittykittycommittee.com/2007/08/kitten-burrito_15.html

24. Wow–he was seriously itty bitty in that purrito! Thanks for sharing that link–that predated my IBKC obsession.

25. bashful says:

26. victoreia says:

With a name of “Pierre”, I just knew it was a kitty!

27. I saw Pierre & Pansies & right away my brain made the Pepe Le Pieu / Flower (from Bambi) connection & I was sure it would be a skunk

28. Beautiful kitty, beautiful flowers!

29. This scene is so perfect that there must be a rainbow-spangled unicorn hiding in that garden somewhere!

30. This kitty is on a magical mystery tour!

31. Kitty in the sky with pansies.

32. Fird Birfle says:

WOW very very nice adaptation!!!

33. Wow that’s a Hallmark moment if ever there was one!

34. kibblenibble says:

35. Fird Birfle says:

*wow; this kitty must have entranced victoreia deeply; no kitty-napping????* ;)

36. victoreia says:

Ssshhh! You’ll ruin my stealth plan!

37. Fird Birfle says:

*runs far, far away….*

38. 260Oakley says:

Sorry Pierre, Bloomsday was yesterday. But that’s okay, we can still re-Joyce in your cuteness.

39. This must be the cat version of a very beautiful guy. Be still my heart!

40. Wow. That is just… beautiful.

41. Ooh, so pretty! I’ll take a dozen, please. And I’d like some pansies, too.

42. Fird Birfle says:

On second (?or possibly third?) viewing, I’m hopelessly devoted to the
    llllllllloooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg ephemeral/ almost-invisible
    white eyebrow/ whiskere ackshon above Monsieur Pierre’s eyes ……

43. kimmaroo says:

oh kitteh with the panzzzzy mustache, i want to smooch and snorgle your floofy eyebrows all day long!!!!

exceptional photography on this one.

44. Fird Birfle says:

true re. exceptional photography — I noted the same, mentally.

And anyhow — pansies are sew kool.

45. Ruffian9 says:

Achingly cute.

46. why yes, pierre, i will prance with thee.
    most happily.

47. bob drummond says:

I just love this kitty w/the flowers, but I also luv that rendition of TIP TOE THRU THE TULIPS (which consequently was a later rendition of a song from the 1920’s.) Check it out !! Tiny Tim must laughing in his grave !

48. like the old saying is to stop and smell the roses this kitty is stoping to smell the flowers

49. Precious! The pansies are almost bigger than the sweet little kitty.