Pup-vo-lution II: Bullet Pup Boogaloo

Jen L. raises the stakes: “I totally had to top your Pup-vo-lution post with my clearly far more advanced-up-the-evolutionary-ladder pup/plane/furball who goes by the name Milan. You can see how pointy noses are far superior to smooshed faces for streamlined performance. When not in flight he morphs into an extra floofy specimen of wirehair dachshund.”

1. scoobie says:

Truely awesome. Like a speeding bullet.

2. A speeding hairbullet.

3. Sort of a hairdryer version of this method to dry your dog?

4. Cousin Itt going mobile! :)

5. I don’t know why, but when I saw the pic, I heard “Beautiful Balloon” playing in my head. Maybe it’s delirium from a combination of heat exhaustion, a foot injury and a tetanus booster in less than 24 hours…

6. I think that’s the only reasonable explanation. (feel better, Mel!)

7. Up, up and away…

8. kimmaroo says:

Far out! I haven’t had an elevator ride that groovy in years. Would you press the Lobby button for me, (The Original) Mel?

9. Ali-baba says:

Ground floor; perfumery, stationery & leather goods, wigs & haberdashery, kitchen ware & food, going up! :-)

10. Where’s Lady’s Lingerie? I need some drawers.

11. Preferably paisley ones. :mrgreen:

12. SlaveToCat says:

Mrs. Slocombe brought her puppy to work at Grace Brothers, by taxi, and left her pussy cat at home.

Mrs. Slocombe are you free? Yes, Mr. Peacock I’m free. Then could you help this lovely young lady find some Lingerie? Certainly Mr. Peacock.

13. Fird Birfle says:

Mel: here’s a gallon of French Vanilla ice cream and some sprinkles. Hopefully that will be therapeutic!!!!

(*YOWCH!!!! A tetanus shot??? YIKES*)

14. Ali-baba says:

Mel- I hope you feel better! :-)

Theresa- I believe it’s German week, but you’re in luck! Miss Brahms just unpacked a box of turkisch unterwasche (I know, I know, I have no umlauts

15. Ali-baba says:

However, they make Mrs. Slocombe dizzy…and she is unanimous in that! ;-)

16. cellarmouse says:

i was watching this when my sweetie started telling me something from another room … i had to mute the sound … i reallly loved the video after that …

17. Mel,

Any one of those three would be enough to cause “Beautiful Balloon” to emerge from the depths of memory! So sorry you had such a day. Take care of yourself and feel better soon!!!

18. Gretchen says:

A wirehair, you say? Sure he doesn’t have some longhaired dachshunds back in his family tree?

19. Shouldn’t that be “Pup-Vo-Lution II Bullet Pup Electric Boogaloo?

20. Ali-baba says:

Naahhh, it’d be Electric Bararoo! ;-)

21. victoreia says:

22. So aerodynamic!

23. He’s so cute, I wouldn’t even mind him chewing and shedding floof in my hyperdynamic bulletpup launcher module! (I assume that’s where he is…?)

24. Not to be confused with my Space Modulator.

25. Your Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator! That creature has stolen it!

26. Aw, come on, hating on Marvin ? :lol:

27. Who doesn’t love Marvin? Communists, that’s who.

28. Certainly, no right-thinking entities.

29. victoreia says:

Somebody gave a thumbs-down to Marvin the Martian?!?!?!?

That’s practically treason!

30. I know, these commentors are so naughty and complex. I’d like to pinch them.

31. RosieLB says:

That is all.

32. Is it just me or does the puppy look a little like a (soft) broom head?

33. Why is it annoying when you blow in a dogs face, but they can’t wait to stick their head out a window of a moving vehicle?

34. Sardine breath?

35. There’s clearly some mongoose in that pup’s ancestry, too.

36. Fird Birfle says:

The Fashion Editors.

37. hrhqueencat says:

ahhhh, memories – my two German Shepherds used to hang their heads out of open car windows like this – but dribbled and drooled from excitement; they have long since gone to The Bridge :)

I guess this puppeh’s furr sops up all the dribble

38. hrhqueencat says:

bummer – that was meant to be a SAD face, not a smiley one

39. Cousin It?

40. Looooove this picture!

41. I wonder if he whines when the car slows down? :)

42. Bullet pup! I love it!!
    Someone needs to come out with a book of bullet pups!!
    So cute, I’d buy it in a second! :D

43. Dachshund = Automatic cuteness

It should be a rule! Just sayin’.

44. Seriously! I was at the vet’s office last night and I saw three different doxies!

45. Try the Dachshund Festival in NYC’s Washington Square Park… Omg.

46. So cute! Can I see a before photo? :3

47. SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

48. I can’t see puppeh’s eyes, and it’s kinda freaking me out when I look at the pic for too long. Looks like some weird, hairy, eyeless creature lol. =D

49. Muppet’s In Space….or trying to get there anyways!