And now, a different kind of !#!BEEEEEP!@!!

Well, what do you say when you stub your toe?

Morgan S. of the fine blog The Brick House tells us, “Bowie had to get a nail removed and now has a redonkulous cast!”

Comments

1. From the lost works of Salvador Doggy.

2. Andi in NC says:

great googily moogily!!!!! Can he even move that thing? By the way, Bowie is a GREAT name!!!

3. Malinki says:

Holy Q-Tip, Batman!

4. Emmberrann says:

Well, when I stubs me toe, I do not say BEEP! What I say is not printable on a family site! This, btw, is more than a mere stub — it looks like they elongated Bowie’s leg, not enstubulated it.

5. Mary (the first) says:

Poor little sweetie! ::smooch:: on his little sad nose

6. 2ScoopsRice says:

I was thinking the same thing!

7. Mary (the first) says:

side note: Maru is the featured question over on freekibblekat.com !! YAY

8. kibblenibble says:

Owsche!

9. What would you sign on Bowie’s cast?

10. Gail White says:

Irrelevant note: HEY CO! HOW LONG CAN YOU IGNORE THE ADORABLE SNOW LEOPARD TRIPLETS AT THE SWITZERLAND ZOO! ?

11. yum! i love turkey legs!

12. SlaveToCat says:

Slips puppy a treat to distract him as we install wheelies on the cast so he can move around.

The wheelies have Hello Kitty hub caps =)

13. SlaveToCat says:

Maru is not only a god of all things box but a Cat’s Meow too.

14. Easy. Break a leg!

15. Yes! All hail Maru!!!! Lay your offerings of boxes at his little furry feet.

16. Me? Not for another second!

17. “You should see the other guy” and prolly a doodle of skulls and crossed bones : )

18. Sorry. I can’t talk wif my mouf full of weopard cwubs. Mmmmfffff….

19. Oops. Thought you meant the new baby cloud leopards at the Tacoma zoo. They’re two days old and barely a mouthful. Sooooooo cute!

20. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*
    *wonders whether Emberrann comes from a Navy family*

21. Fird Birfle says:

“Once upon a time”, that was used as one of Meg’s alltime classique posts; at the moment I cannot recall whether it was a leetle dogue or kitty. But the title was just “Owsche” !!!

22. kibblenibble says:

Yes, FB! It was a tiny marmie napping with a pink cast, so her leg stuck up in the air. If I knew how to find and link it, I would. It’s one of my all-time favorites. :-)

23. My photo senses are detecting some extreme angular distortions. Note that the puppy is in the corner against the back of the chair, facing that way –>
    And the cast’ed paw is pointing towards the camera.

I’m calling slight optical illusion on this one.

24. mplsredd says:

awww, speedy recovery little guy!!

25. leaves of cat grass says:

aww… at least now he can get all Uma Thurman and go hitchhiking across the great u.s…. oh the things he will see…

26. Enstubulated = my new fav word of the day!

27. earlybird1 says:

I think that cast is twice as long as his leg!!

28. It’s about time Bowie made an appearance on Cute Overload, he’s one of the most adorable pups on the Interwebs! Go forth and find pics of him as a wee morsel on The Brick House and prepare to die of cute.

29. maybe he can be the next Yoni-Yum Dew Pup.

30. Thanks Theresa! Squeeeeeee!

31. The chair is his Pequod and he’s hunting the white wale!

32. As someone who recently sported a series of redonkulous leg casts, I send poor widdle Bowie my extreme sympathies.

33. Pulls out rainbow colored markers and starts drawing on cast.

adds rainbow, teddy bear and heart with I heart Bowie in the middle of it.

34. Fird Birfle says:

Well, you got my mind in Research Mode AND I had a little time on my hands …while I’m unable to locate the CO Post of the poor wee thing, I was able to find the pic, on somebody’s blog, with no year date attached

35. Here’s the link. It was spelled “Owche.”

36. Sorry you had to go under the knife, Bowie!

37. Fird Birfle says:

aHA!! Thanks, Jessy! :)

38. SheepishKitty says:

what kind of sofa is that?!

39. kibblenibble says:

Aww! Thanks Jessy and FB. You know, it looked funny to me when I spelled it.

40. baby birdie says:

Great googily moogily as in Maggie and the Ferocious Beast?

41. Emmberrann says:

My late brother was a Naval Academy graduate, but he would Never have come up with “enstubulated,” which I must, aherm, *must* admit was what simply appeared to me to be the most apropos word in the circumstance, being the antithesis of “elongated.” Is that Navy parlance?

42. 2ScoopsRice says:

Manicures are *so* over-rated!

43. Emmberrann says:

It sounds more Popeye than Navy to me, but whadoeyeno, me fadda had a sailboat.

44. Fird Birfle says:

Well, since the song specifically refers to
    Popeye AS a sailor man…..:)

45. That IS redonkulous! The cast looks much longer than what was needed.