Pup-vo-lution!

After a few more generations, dogs will be able to fly!

C.O.X.E.C.U.! (Cute Overload Xtreme Evolutionary Close-Up)

That’s one way to really make the fur fly, Kitty and Jennifer.

Comments

1. trinlayk says:

OMG! a real life Luck Dragon (Neverending Story)

2. Falcor!! I KNEW you were real!!

3. Y’all have totally beat me to the punch on that one. He looks exactly like Falkor. p.s. I think he can fly already.

4. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! (And I lerve the French mani on Speedy McPuppersons)

5. bob drummond says:

I just luv the wind blowing thru my hair. Too bad I have do the driving so I must keep my head inside the car, dammit !! Dogs have it easy .

6. lol the French mani is actually Speedy McPuppersons needing a nail trim. :) But he sure looks like he is having a blast! I wish it was that easy for humans to just enjoy the simple things.

7. Fird Birfle says:

Lurve the Poky Lil’ Teef, bottom jaw; and
    THA Marshmallow FLOOF!!!!

8. Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

9. I was just thinking the same theeng! squee minds think alike! :)

10. Get your motor running
    Head out on the highway
    Looking for adventure
    In whatever comes our way

11. kibblenibble says:

I love the joyful expression. And the teef.

12. Remember Falcor? The Neverending Story

13. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Yaaaaaaaaahhhhh…. This is so fun….. I love this…. Yaaaaaaaaaaahhhh…….
    (repeats two bizjillion times.)

14. Paw floof. PAW FLOOF!

15. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Love the cute expression. Love the teeth. Love the paw floof.

16. Starfish says:

Objects in mirror may be cuter than they appear.

17. If only life were that simple.

18. Falcor!!!

19. And I thought I was the only one who ever watched The Neverending Story!

20. If you look up joy in the dictionary, this picture is what you get. See also summer.

21. victoreia says:

Hmmm….. I see nobody’s mentioned Falcor yet. :evil:

22. I’m trying to contain my giggles at work…the hovertext is so true!

23. Born to be wiii-iii-iii-iii-ild!

24. Very cute…but doggies can get a very nasty respitory infection doin’ that….

25. Little Falkor! <3

26. Wind in my hairs, bugs in mah teef!

(and I totally thought Falcor! even before reading the comments!)

27. Now if HE’S not a dead-ringer for Falcour, I don’t know what is

28. Man… Thought I was so clever thinking “Falcor!” oh well… :)

29. Fleurdamour says:

People who say animals don’t smile are idiots.

30. baby birdie says:

Yeah, Cute Overload, gonna make it happen…

31. 2ScoopsRice says:

This is so cute!! That smile…those ‘teefs’…his ‘floofage’…

If he were American Indian, I’d name him…

WIND IN DA HAIR (like the guy in ‘Dances w/ Wolves’)

(^_^)

32. One word, jeep wrangler top down…. wheee.

33. Harley's Mama says:

That do looks like my Shih Tzu Harley when he gets hid window time!