Please Leave Your Message

After the, “Beep!”

Thank you for calling, Bobby D.

Comments

1. “Beep!” I have no other message. Just “Beep!”

2. BOOP!

3. Mmm chocolate almond noses

4. JenDeyan says:

*leaves several messages about time shares, pre-approved credit cards and questionable surveys for the opportunity to repeatedly beep that nosie*

5. ‘BEEP’ “Uh, hi. This is that pug from down the street. Julio Snuglacious, or Pepe la Smush as my humans call me. I saw you making eyes at my lady the other day. You know the one. That sexy Pekingnese with the star-shaped fur on her leg – is that hot or what? But see, I saw you making eyes at her, and I want you to know she is mine! You understand? I see you making eyes at my lady again, I will bite you with my bizarrely under-sized mouth and hit you in the face with my funnel cake tail!” ‘BEEP’

6. tracylee says:

“is your refrigerator running?”

7. In his spare time, he’s a model for Gund.

8. Pudgieeeeee…….

9. Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

10. “Do you have Prince Albert in a can?”

11. WHOA, Mel, we owe each other mojitos!

12. PS: Utra, super, mega- BEEP!

13. Great minds and all that!

14. Martha in Washington says:

In the new economy size? :)

15. Martha in Washington says:

I refuse to beep that nose. I shall smooch it instead. Yeah, I’m a rebel like that.

16. PPS: Imma gonna sneak a leetle kees in there, too. :mrgreen:

17. tracylee says:

I’m in the phone booth, it’s the one across the hall
    If you don’t answer, I’ll just ring it off the wall
    I know he’s there, but I just had to call
    Don’t leave me hanging on the telephone!

18. Me, Echo! says:

Huh???

19. Me, Echo! says:

wut does “Beep” mean?I must have missed something! :-)

20. Beep is what you do to an adorable nose, such as that above.

21. Drat! That was going to be MY message…

22. Me, Echo! says:

Soooo!Wuts up C.O.-ers?Crazy cat speaking woman and now THIS?!?*sniff* I *sniff* lurrrv you guys…(sniff) and budgies doing back flips, sloths being left behind because they’re too slow (sniff) and cats wearing hats, and (sniff) OTTERly PUNtasic moments together (sniff, sniff, wipes away little tear) its just so…Sooooo GREAT!!!!! ;-)

23. Yea! We read Proust and we’re Suuuuper-Geniuses!

24. And if you CALL NOW, we’ll throw in this back-scratcher.

25. Fird Birfle says:

Eeeez traditional pesky-kid crank call thing.

If you go to the kitchen, check the refrig. & return to the phone, the kid snerks at you and says “Well, then, you’d better go CATCH IT!!!”

26. Fird Birfle says:

poor Wile E. Sure, he’s ebil but it’s all so tragique!!!

27. Fird Birfle says:

PS: the name “Walter” is fab.
    Not sure whether the honoree is Mr. Cronkite; or is Maude’s husband.
    But FAB, either way!!

28. I just wanted to say that I love the little fold of flesh over your nose, and the little markings on it at 10, 12, and 2.

Andthatyoucancomeandlivewithmeanytime.

Beep!

29. Beep! Who’s the cutest little bulldog puppy in the world??? You ARE!!!!!! Smooch!

30. Sigh….. I am in Moderation for my message of LUV’s :(

Pulls out chocolate chip cookies, and doggie biscuits for puppy

31. I am in double moderations Loungs. :(

32. Noelegy says:

Ohh, peeps, I needed this. I just got off the phone with a guy, in the capacity of my job, who was so stupid I could feel my IQ points slipping just from our brief conversation. I wanted to reach through the phone and Three Stooges-style slap him.

33. tracylee says:

But wait!

34. “Do you have Prince Albert in a can?”

35. Oy vey, I really should have scrolled all the way down before I posted the exact same thing in a comment reply to tracylee. Banishes myself to the Snickering Lounge for triplicate posting. Sigh.

36. Tucked away just behind that adorable face, wrinkly nose and gigantic paws, I spy a completely round little belly that needs to be tickled. What a plump little cutiepie!

37. victoreia says:

“You’d better let him out!”

38. victoreia says:

However, if you’re referring to an answering machine, it’s what is now called “the tone”. (As in, please leave a message after the tone.)

(I don’t see no old fogeys here…..)

39. victoreia says:

Guess they were the wrong kind of doggie biscuits….

40. Awwwwws….if I could just cuddle with this puppy for FIVE MINUTES, all my problems will go away!

41. kibblenibble says:

Nyuk nyuk nyuk! :lol:

42. Yeah, he totally looks like a Walter.

43. Do you honestly think Cute Overload is going to raise your IQ? Most commenters remark that theirs shrunk.

44. Sasha's Mum says:

OMG, just had a flashback to my favourite books as a child — The Pokey Little Puppy.

45. TrixandSam says:

Do you have chicken legs?

46. prinbsn says:

Whaaat???? The music of the Nibelungen???? Do my ears deceive me?

Theresa, you are the BEST finder of erudite cartoons!

47. Fird Birfle says:

@ Noelegy: The guys on “Car Talk” sometimes mention
    “dope-slapping” someone ….

48. Lillith says:

Thumbs up for quoting one of my fave Blondie songs.

49. Your mojito is on its way.

50. SlaveToCat says:

Beep…Hello this call is for Walter, I am Miss Rajanigandha Mukopadhyay calling from Kittibank Visa Collections Department.

You are 3 months past due. Please call us immediately to arrange payment terms. If we do not hear from you we will claw your card in half and bury your reward points for free kibble and chew toys in the bad kitty litter box.

I will also be forced to personally snorgle, zrbtt, and tickle your little belly until your toe beans pop off.

Have a nice day and Jai Ho my adorable little slumdog ….beep…..

51. Yup, the forging music. Carl Stalling was a flippin’ genius. He put music from Parsifal in Duck Dodger is in the 24 1/2 Century. 8O

52. Fleurdamour says:

Me, too. :)

53. Thanks Theresa! Pull up an ottoman and let’s prank call Sharpy! :)

54. Sasha, that was my ALL TIME favorite book when I was a little girl and I thought the exact same thing. This little guy looks like all he needs are some strawberries! :)

55. Ali-baba says:

There’s more!

56. “Hello, is Jacques there? Last name Strap?”

57. prinbsn says:

OK, I’m having trouble finding the right Duck Dodgers clip on YouTube – too many small clips, and (oh, the horror, the horror) modern versions…

58. Fird Birfle says:

“KittiBank” = WIN!!!!

59. Operators are standing by!

60. not half as beep as the behbeh sloth banner on top of the C.O right now.

mmmmmmmmmmmmbepe

61. ashagato says:

love them!

62. We can all take turns booping! Booping for everyone!

63. songbrdnurse says:

Holy *beep*! I just *beep*ed my pants again!! From that *beep*ing wrinkly nose I wanna nom-nom on…to that *beep*ing chubby pink tummy you KNOW is there, that simply requires at least one zerrrrbit/hour! Oh my *beep* ing, *beep*, *beep*, *beeeep!!!* KERPLUNKZ!!! (ded from de sweetness of dis puppeh)

64. Want. So moishe.

65. Alice Chaffin says:

The bulldog pup isi precious.

66. Waaannntt! “Beep”

Those are some innocent looking eyes.

67. OMG Victoreia… too funny! :D

68. That and the color kittens. Both were my favorites.

69. Maribeth says:

I never thought bulldogs were that cute. Boy, do I feel stupid now! That’s about the cutest thing ever, second only to a Corgi puppy. (Like how I snuck that in, hmmmm?)

70. Maribeth says:

First time in the Mod Lounge, ever. Was it the “snuck”?

71. Maribeth says:

Nope.

72. Fird Birfle says:

A Most Excellent and Most Civilized Solution!!!

73. Fird Birfle says:

*Passes Maribeth a few s’mores, a stack of napkins,
    and a copy of the book Catcher in the Rye*

74. “Hey guys. watch this!”

75. Fird Birfle says:

76. 2ScoopsRice says:

Reminds me of Petey from “The Little Rascals”…so cute!!

77. Can you just come squish your squishy face against me while I give you a hug? And give your chin and snout a nice rub?? Seriously, before I die of cute xD

78. Ruffian9 says:

Oh that’s just too cute. Why is this little schubbie not on MY sofa. *pouts, stomps around the room**