Let’s check in on the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

I see they’re still working hard bathing, swaddling and eyedrop-feeding their foster kittens.

Nice work!

Lottie Bouvierlottie in a blankie
Thanks to Sender-Inner Michele “BonzoGal” M. Photos by the talented and crafty kitten fosterer Laurie C. over at the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee in Tacoma, WA.

1. AaaaaaaaaaaaaAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!

Stripey leetle hayds!

*flurry of keeses*

2. PS: What’s that delicious odor? Could it be . . . PURRITOS?

3. Purritos!!!!! My very best fave in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!

4. chanpon says:

I like my purritos with plenty of pico de gatos, please.

(*wonk wonk*)

5. Such cute noses! must not beep noses! too late *beep*

6. On the contrary. You would be seriously remiss in not beeping such beepable noses.

7. jlamusings says:

*smooches on their little forehead Ms*

8. PS: Wet Mogwai Tuxie win!

9. sara-bell says:

exactly what I was thinking!
    (and don’t feed them after midnight)

10. Except they already got baby Mogwai wet–but I don’t see more of them!! LOL, what a major cutie-pie!

11. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

@ the second picture:
    And his eyes were deep abbyses of darkness… also, I want to hold one.

12. Incredible! It’s hard enough to see a cat dripping wet, much less, a little kitty! The pictures of it being wrapped in a blanket (or blank-ee?) are absolutely adorable.

With Love and Gratitude,

13. Marshwiggle says:

Oy vey, kill me with cuteness, why don’tcha??

14. victoreia says:

I believe that’s all part of the plan to take over the world……

15. Marshwiggle says:

You know what? It’s working!

16. kibblenibble says:

Purrfect eenocence.

17. fish eye no miko says:

There’s something sooooo cute about a kitty all wrapped up so you can just see its cute little head…

18. Emmberrann says:

Such cute bebehs. Oh, the peeenk nosicles. So prosh in dere bankies.
    Lots of props to the reQtrs at LBKC. Spay and neuter, peeps! There would still be plenty of kittehbebehs to go around.

19. Sweet peenk leetle noses and toeses! Just begging to be kissed!! I particularly love the dripping wet kitty–such a little lovebug. Three cheers to the heroes and she-roes at the IBKC for taking such good care of these little sweetpeas.

20. So cute! Kittens all warm and snuggly!!

21. I have a sudden desire to adopt a kitteh!!!! Am I the only one?

*kisses each kitteh on the forehead* Oh, Kitteh number three has something on its sweet little nose… beep!

22. Nope :D I would adopt all three of those babies in a heartbeat, Nick :D

23. We could split them three ways?

24. Of course and any other little kitty that needs a home :D

25. I adopted my Ninja kitteh after fostering her family for 3-4 months.

26. Starfish says:

Love the whiskers on the top one. *wet beeps*

27. leaves of cat grass says:

We need some kind of kitten in a blanket/towel tag, cuz nothing gets to me like a kitten wrapped in a towel/blanket, esp. a rescued kitten. They’re the DEDliests!!!

For further reference my fellow cuteologists, recall: http://cuteoverload.com/2010/02/06/nice-work-heather/

28. Gah! I have died. Thrice.

29. The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee is the only committee that I know that is actually accomplishing anything worthwhile!

30. sunnylessmum says:

True that!!

31. andygal says:

awwww the first one is so adorably sad looking, poor wet kitty!

32. Martha in Washington says:

You know, I can make it to Tacoma in about 40 minutes. *wondering if they are still open on a Sunday evening*

33. Ruffian9 says:

Gah. I want to zoom in from Ottawa and take as many as I can carry. Surely customs won’t mind?

34. Y’all really should check all of the new litter on the IBKC — they are just all an adorable batch! Pearla is in this litter, but I think the other two pictures Meg has are from a previous group. They are just something else — four were found in a wall, of all places, by a gentleman who brought them to the Tacoma shelter, and then he went back the next day and found a fifth tiny tabby! (CC bless this kind man). They are just the sweetest little litter.

If I lived in the Seattle area, I’d probably be knocking on Laurie’s door to adopt – but alas, I live in TX *sigh*. (My kitties, however, are definitely relieved – my tabby boy is the jealous type, and my tortie girl was never happy that I adopted her brother!)

35. I live in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada (which is roughly north of Tacoma, Washington, United States) and I could go there and grab those kitties if I could just talk my brother and his male friend and our two kitties into letting bring home some little kitties :D

36. kodalai says:

I’m somewhat disappointed — when I was looking for a cat I emailed IBKC twice to ask for more information about adopting, but I never got a response. :\ Even a “Sorry, we only adopt out kittens in pairs” or “Sorry, we prefer candidates to have a more permanent home situation” would have been nice.

37. kodalai, I would keep trying. It’s possible you emailed at a time when all kittens were accounted for.

38. I mean “claimed” not “accounted for”

39. The two bottom photos really capture the pure fuzziness of kittens. I love Laurie’s photos!

40. Good grief, the Committee is right up here in Tacoma. An idea begins to form in my mind (of all places).

41. Martha in Washington says:

Are you, by any chance, at Lewis/McChord? Or would you have to kill me if you told me?

42. Yep! JBLM. I don’t live on-post, though.

43. And when I say “Yep” I simply mean “Yes, I’m stationed there”. Location is not classified. ;)

44. Martha in Washington says:

Wow! We are practically neighbors! There are several of us COer’s in the area. We should have a bbq or something!

45. wannadance says:

do it do it do it doitdoitdoit…

hi theo…kiss kiss…

go get ene, before i do

46. YES! YOU CAN DO IT! GO GO GO! *waving pompoms*

47. Fird Birfle says:

You’re getting so skilled with them pompoms, Theresa!!!!

*is impressed*

48. Phoebe is my fave, and if *I* lived in Sea/Tac, I would definitely want to adopt her. Just sayin’ ;)

49. Of course, they are all adorable — I’m just a sucker for tiny tabbies!

50. Such a stoic, wee little bather, awwn. The pink showing through the wet, white fur on the toesies and face is just… [‘splode]

51. Fird Birfle says:

(Me, falling over DAID): *”ka-THUNK” & also ” plonk”*

52. Hi, Firdie. :mrgreen:

53. Fird Birfle says:

Howdy thar, ma’am!!! :)

*tips cowgirl hat and jingles spurs*

54. Fird Birfle says:

WOW now THAT is a cute webpage;
    and the photo on display is utterly wunderbar!!!!

55. Cat head ice cream in a baby blue waffle cone!!

56. How could you keep from kissing that little nose till the pink rubs off? Ok, of course I wouldn’t kiss it off but I sure would kiss that little thing till she got tired of it.

57. CO and IBKC: serious, serious bad-day antidotes.

58. Bookwolf says:

I’m generally a dog person and although I find small kittehs pretty adorabuhl these pretty much break all records for qteness. Leetle boopable noses and teeny weeny footsies!

59. Becky, Bubba'smom says:

Awwwwwwww. X 3

60. I wish I had a baby kitty in a blanket to rock and cuddle, but I don’t think my cats would care for it.

61. Need more kitty action??? Feel free to take a look at my new Chubby-Cheeked exotic shorthair kitten! http://www.flickr.com/photos/64046168@N04/5830282419/in/set-72157626956131982/

62. She looks like one of those FurRllyReal toy kittehs taht they’re always pushing at holidays for gift ideas; just think of all the monies you’ll save on batteries…..!

63. Fird Birfle says:

Good observation! One alternative which comes to
    my mind, in reading your thought — “JAZZ PAWS!!” :)

64. kittykat416 says:

That blue blankie looks so soft and warm, too… I’m sure I could fit in there beside little kitteh (she doesn’t take up much room at all!)

65. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

The IBKC site is one of the best sites around. Great pictures and great stories of the kittens they foster. Not to mention the awesome job they do for the local shelter and the local cats.

66. What a super cutey! My orange kitty wants a blanket to match his fur after seeing this.

67. The first pic is of Pearla Dearborn, a current kitty up for adoption in the Seattle/ Tacoma area. I’m not sure which kitten is in the last two photos. I fear the photo of a wet Pearla does not do justice to her awesome cuteness. You *must* check out this photo of the kitty when she’s in full fluff: http://www.theittybittykittycommittee.com/2011/05/are-you-ready.html