I Lof Dees Feme Park so Moshe!

I lof all dee wides here! I lof Oscar’s Spinning Garbage Cans, Big Bird’s Hang Gliders, and Elmo’s Tickle Coaster! But my favowite wide is Bert N’ Ernie’s Battling Bumper Cars!

Can we go again, Daddy, can we, huh?

We must have those slippers, Julia M.

Comments

1. EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK!!! *thud*

2. TrixandSam says:

“bert, bert… i tot you sed we can ride one mo’ time!”

3. Look at that sweet face.. adorablez!

4. kimmaroo says:

Whaaaaat slippers? ‘Dis a Ernie bumper car. For kittehs. So keep yer grimy paws off it. Furrst come, furrst served and I was here furrst!

5. Marmie and Ernie: A fluffeh combination.

6. musicnote says:

What an absolutely precious little puddy-tat!!!!! I’m in love …

7. judyweissman says:

Must. Have. Now.

8. I wont dat Ernie bumper car too! It a fast wide?

9. Fird Birfle says:

“BOOP!!!”

*watches for Theo to “spot the marmie kittayn”….*

10. I KNOW! I came on here just to comment about that precious little face. XD

11. Oh man. Look at that little precious face. I know that kitten is probably capable of being a little curtain-climbing hellion, but ‘e just wooks so sweet! *falls over ded from teh cuteness*

12. ;-)

13. “NOOO, Daddy, I onwy fwew up TWO times! I wanna go again!!!”

14. PS And could I have another gallon of orange soda, and another bucket of multicolored popcorn?

15. victoreia says:

(reaches over to gently clean the sleepies out of those marmie eyes)

And…. OMIGAWDMARMIE!!!1!!!1!! [ded]

16. Why do Berts suddenly appear?
    Everytime you are near?
    Silly Marmie,
    Can’t you see
    You’re sitting on Ernie?

17. “Daddy, what does ‘hyperextension/hyperflexion injury’ mean?”

18. Bert bumper car = Sesame Streak!

19. ashagato says:

that’s the face of a kitteh who already knows the power he wields!!

20. Emmberrann says:

Teho bait! Let’s wait and see if it lures Teho onto CO……. Shhhh!

21. AWW :D I so want to snorgle that kitty :D

22. dottiebj says:

I have to ask…how ever did you come up with “Fird Birfle?” :)

23. Fird Birfle says:

ooooh, hai!!

Ackshually, I di-unt come up wif it, mee own self.
    It was first a name used by Dean Martin/ Dick Rowan in a frequent sketch/ “Laugh-In”

(And then in the 1980s my sister named her two cats, after Fird Berfle and Frieda Farkle, which I thought was quirky and wonderful)

Here’s a link describing the segments as done on Laugh-In.

(PS: I had always assumed how I imagined the spelling ….and as of today, I see in the article, that my spelling is INCORRECT.
    However I like my spelling anyhow …)

Thanks for asking & have an incredibly fabulous weekend!! :)

24. Fird Birfle says:

OMIGAWD I am so lousy at catching junk / proofreading particulars b/4 posting.

It was DAN ROWAN/ DICK MARTIN not Dean Martin/ Dick Rowan

GAAAAAAAAAAh.
    sorry.

*sigh*

25. Kitty is close to outgrowing his Ernie bumper car. Gorgeous little guy! I’ll be happy to buy you a bigger Ernie if you move in with me.

26. “Sparkle Farkle!” “HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!”

27. “Feme park”? I had to google it to understand. Feeme would have been easier to understand, but nevertheless I hate writeups like this, especially since it doesn’t even seem to really match the picture. But I know other people eat this crap up with glee, so whatever.

28. that’s really not quite fair.

most of us eat this crap up with a spoon.

29. victoreia says:

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that clip. Hooray for Laugh-In reruns!

“Here come the judge. Here come the judge. Here come the judge.”

30. Fird Birfle says:

R. Nixon:
    “Sock it, to ME??????” ;)

31. *Waving pompoms* Yay, CO crap-eaters! :twisted:

32. Well, I guess you told us!

Congratulations on being so superior.

33. kibblenibble says:

Bear must have taken a wrong turn somewhere on the interwebs.

*hands bear a GPS so he/she can find his/her way out of CO*

34. starling says:

And how about candy floss? I haven’t had candy floss since the backseat of the car accident, and that *almost* came off. Can I? Can I?

35. flutterby says:

Picture purrrfect!

36. Fird Birfle says:

Nice pompoms, there, Theresa!! :)

(BTW: Craig & Geoffrey should be in Paris by now!!!)