School’s Out For Hamster!

Yesss! I see The Last Day of School on my calendar. We learned so much we get the summer off. I hope the teacher keeps studying. Then maybe she’ll ask less questions next year!

Minju is very classy, Juliana W.

Comments

1. Cute backpack!!

2. tracylee says:

hamster, schmamster – that is the most adorable globe I have ever seen.

3. SlaveToCat says:

Looks like somebody was sent to the “Time-Out” corner.

4. musicnote says:

Mini hammie, mini furniture, mini ‘stuff’ ….MANY smiles!

5. Can’t help but wonder what planet it is for, though. Sure isn’t ours! Is it a planet run by hamsters?

6. manynote says:

But he failed grammar. Should be “fewer questions”, not “less questions”.

7. ScoutsMom says:

I want to see him wearing it!

8. skippymom says:

Hamsters are notoriously bad at grammar.

9. tracylee says:

(I caught that too – ’tis a peeve I’ve long held…)

10. So Cute! I have a feeling, though, that there will be toof-prints in the desk after this foto-shoot!?!!

11. I want to live on it if it is!

12. Fird Birfle says:

1: CO just might be responsible for shifting my cuteness paradigm.
    In addition to los gatos, les chevaux, grumpy rabbits (esp extremely long-haired grumpy rabbits), goats wif bad teef and hermit crabs, I must begrudgingly admit that my vocal cords do let out a bit of a “squeeeeEEeee” when there’s a new hammie/ GP pic ….
    2: LURVE pyrit’s brilliance, in suggesting that if the TEACHERS would only study, then they’d annoy us less next schoolyear with their questions ….

3: and the hoovertext is quite clevaire, aussi!!!!!

Signed,
    I’m not addicted to tha Cute.
    I could give it up, any day. Really.

13. Fird Birfle says:

‘Course, he IS still IN school, so …. maybe that part’s in NEXT year’s curriculum…. (ma na ma na — doo doo da doo doo; ma na ma na……)

14. Fird Birfle says:

PS: PENCIL SHARPENER!!!
    (see upper right corner of shelves/ desk)

Do young hammies in skul still use PENCILS??????

15. ashagato says:

you guys make me feel better about being a grammar snob.
    lonely and unpopular, but not alone!

16. Definitely not alone. :mrgreen:

17. victoreia says:

@Fird: I was just listening to that song! Gotta love the Muppets!

18. Fird Birfle says:

YAY.

Yes, victoreia, I agree. Ya DO gotta love ‘em!!! :)

19. Pencil sharpener or automated sunflower-seed-de-sheller-and-spitter-outer?

20. Emmberrann says:

Definitely, most definitely, not alone!

21. earlybird1 says:

I caught the grammatical error too (adjusts schoolmarmish teacher glasses) but since today was officially my last day of teaching for the year I thought I’d just let it go. :D :D WOOOOOOOO, BRING ON SUMMER!!

22. Count me in, too! The signs in the supermarket check out lines that say “12 items or less” make me batty.

Cute hammie, and I’m enjoying the tiny props. Is that an electric pencil sharpener on the top shelf of the desk?

23. Seeing this picture reminds me of Steve Carell’s character from Dinner for Schmucks. :-)

With Love and Gratitude,

Jeremiah

24. Remember Alice Cooper’s song School’s out from his album Money? I used to listen to that record all the time in high school. I’ll never forget my father’s reaction the first time he actually saw Alice Cooper. It’s one of the few times I hear my dad use a four letter word :lol:

I new I was getting old when I first saw Marilin Mason and had the same reaction to him that my dad had to Alice Cooper. :lol:

25. That’s Marylin Manson :oops:

26. …it means the world to him.

27. earlybird1 says:

Cutest. leetle. tailio.

28. Fird Birfle says:

@ Berg: re pencil sharpener:
    YES, yes it IS!!!111!!!!
    ….See my note, time-stamped 2:08 pm
    (but it lands below this area in the comments stream)

29. Fird Birfle says:

@ earlybird1: Nice eyeglasses, there!!11!!! :)

30. Starfish says:

Is this the same ham-ham that was playing a teeny piano a few months ago?

31. bookmonstercats says:

Cue photoshop………

32. bookmonstercats says:

Is it ‘cos I said “ph*t*shop” that I is in moderation?

33. bookmonstercats says:

Yesssss! *punches air*

34. bookmonstercats says:

That’s why he has to keep going back to ham-school.

35. bookmonstercats says:

Like Vince (Alice), Brian (Marilyn) is very clevair with ze image. I hope I’m not doing Alice down, though, when I admit to a sneaking admiration for Marilyn’s brilliance. He is an ex-journo, and is probably also writing for Reuters in between brilliant but semi-blasphemous music videos.

36. Oh I’m not putting down Marylin Mason, he is a great showman. It’s just that you get older and you kind of reach a saturation point with the over the top stuff. Hey, I used to think Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie’s persona in the early 70’s) was just fantastic. Now I look at Lady Gaga and think: Why does she have to dress that way, why doesn’t she just sing.

37. earlybird1 says:

I should have said, “HAMmatical error.”

38. Oooohhh you recognised my hamster!!

It IS the same ham-ham ^_^

39. he looks so cute in his little room!

40. The Little Myrmidon says:

Maybe the teacher will go over that next year!! Yes, “fewer” is used when an exact number can be determined and “less” is used when an exact number cannot be determined.

41. Fird Birfle says:

er….most likely !!!
    CO readers who mention that word frequently in their comments have sometimes been grumpy people; therefore ….*WHAM*
    Moderashun Stay-shon!!!

42. Hamsome is as Hamsome does! Cute and talented. :-)

43. That little dude is too cool for school. So cute! And the little hamster furniture is awesome! where did you find those, Juliana?