Oi, where am I?

This isn’t Charing Cross Station!  I need to get to the Leaky Cauldron.

Your plans have gone down the tubes, Bailey & Martha P.

1. *Pop* goes the woozel.

2. TrixandSam says:

Another failed attempt by Ron Weasel-y to ferret out a shortcut diagon alley across the grounds to The Leaky Cauldron.

3. Nice, TrixandSam! I see what you did there.
    “Now don’t forget to speak very, very clearly.”

4. TrixandSam says:

Me a Harry Potter junkie? No, not me….
    (shifty eyes)

5. WIlliam McDuff says:

Hmm, a lateral and reverse, but…oh wait, you’ve made an error! Mornington Crescent!

6. strixus says:

But clearly this is an application of Tuberat’s Second Gambit! Therefore it’s completely legal!

7. Only if you’re playing with the Post-1943 Rules Addendum. Otherwise he’s going to have to detour through Liverpool.

8. strixus says:

Well who plays without the Post-1943 Rules Addendum! Besides, that Addendum and the two after it were made standard in 1975. And even if he was playing without it, he can go through Mooregate and avoid the lost move.

9. Harry Potter? This looks to me like fodder for another CO favorite: DUNE. :P

10. We have worm sign !

11. victoreia says:

Walk without rhythm…..

12. tracylee says:

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

13. ElishaB. says:

Um, you could wait for the Knight Bus, could you not? For any witch or wizard who is needs transportation just stick out your wand hand (like hailing a cab) and sure enough ol’ Stan Shunpike will help you with your luggage!

14. Does the Knight Bus stop at Hex a gon alley?

15. Emmberrann says:

*snerk, snerk*

16. victoreia says:

17. Musta taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque. /bugs

18. edmundh says:

Should’ve taken that left turn.

19. victoreia says:

Well, it is hard to read a compass in the dark…..

20. I bet ferrets are Slytherins. Probably looking for Nocturne Alley.

21. And worst of all, I’ve landed in Knockturn Alley! Look, there’s Draco Malfoy!

22. Lillith says:

My first thought was “It’s Draco Malfoy in animagus form!” Just don’t let him into Borgin and Burkes!

Potternerd, me? You’ve clearly been hit with too many Confundus charms!

23. victoreia says:

We have no Potternerds here! (Oh, be careful of the punch in the Moderation Lounge–I think someone spilled a potion in it…..)(Now where’s my wand….?)

24. Ron Weasel, I mean Weasley, not a ginger. Looks more like a Malfoy searching for the Chamber of Secrets to me!

25. Wron….never mind!

26. ElishaB says:

Just don’t start calling him Won, Won…..

27. I don’t think you can find a necklace small enough for him.

28. Emmberrann says:

And here I was thinkin’ this little Malfoy ain’t got no room to turn around, he’s just gonna hafta go wit da flow…….

29. Is it just me or does this thing look like it’s about to be shot out of a cannon? Into a great big pit of balls (like in the mall), of course (wouldn’t want to hurt the little guy, right?)

With Love and Gratitude,

30. ErrolTD says:

The Internet is a series of tubes for transmitting ferrets.

31. Meep! You have activated my inner Harry Potter nerd!!! I am in conflict between laughing at oodles of HP references and awww’ing for the next five minutes.