Dog’s Best Friend

Man is a dog’s best friend; a reassuring buddy, a protector, a companion to improve confidence, a helper to feeling good and looking good, a partner who inspires model behavior.

No, oh wait… sorry… I’m thinking of cool fashion shades. Never mind.

Workin’ it!

Today’s vogue dogue ees Louis Vuitton! Merci, Brinke G.

Comments

1. What a dogsicle!

2. Tres chic !

3. ElishaB. says:

Wow, that’s one good lookin’ dog! Wish I could sport shades that well….

4. tracylee says:

oooh I should get these for my neighbor’s little pom! Blinged-out pawprints?!
    Brinke, where do you FIND these things??

5. Pom McPupperson was caught by the puparatzzi, leaving a club after partying all night with his new paramour.

6. Fird Birfle says:

*Enthusiastic Applause*

— one *slight* embellishment/ adjustment??? See if you enjoy this version..
    “…partying all night with his new “PAW”-amour” !!!!

7. Fird Birfle says:

Lous Vuitton, le dogue [or, alternatively, “le chien”]:
    “Yes, I am awesome, thank you”.

Yes, Monsieur Vuitton, yes — you ARE absolutely awesome!!!

I myself am generally not susceptible to small dogues which are of the “yappy”, small variety. But in this case, I find myself compelled to make an exception.
    Tim Gunn, Stacey London and Clinton Kelly would all be proud!!!

8. Erm . . . BEEP!

9. That is one cool pup!Do you think he’s single???No reason, just wondering. ;-)
    Also “yes I know I’m pawsome”

10. TrixandSam says:

His future’s so bright, he’s gotta wear shades…..

11. For some reason that dog reminds me of the buxom blonde wife from Dog the Bounty Hunter.

12. “workin’ it” is right! work it now, work it baby!

13. OMG

14. Fird Birfle says:

Perhaps ’tis the leather (or faux leather?) jacket???

15. enlightenmentgirl says:

Where did you get such perfectly proportioned shades for him? And yes, that Pom is rockin’ it!!!

16. That puppeh was een Walnut Creek, CA. Hees name was really Louis Vuitton. Totally paws UP.

17. 260Oakley says:

Whiter Shades of Tail
    (Hey, they can’t all be winners. I just like the way it sounds.)

18. Mrs. Kravitz says:

Get. The. Hell. Out.
    Where in the heck did his peeps find those shades, complete with dawgy-paw logo? Where is this paradise on earth, where one can find sunglasses for a Pomeranian?

19. kibblenibble says:

Brinke, we might be sort-of neighbors. I live in Napa. Great Pom pic! :-)

20. “Yes, I am awesome.” “Working it.”

Love these captions! ;D

21. Super chi-chi.

I found them! They are doggles http://www.alphadogtoys.com/dog_sunglasses_goggles_doggles.html

22. virginia says:
  23. OMG!! i met this dog before!! saw him and his owner at the mall valleyfair.. he was nice enough to let me take a picture of his dog as well. hahahahah those shades seriously kill me every time.