Dog’s Best Friend

Man is a dog’s best friend; a reassuring buddy, a protector, a companion to improve confidence, a helper to feeling good and looking good, a partner who inspires model behavior.

No, oh wait… sorry… I’m thinking of cool fashion shades. Never mind.

Workin’ it!

Today’s vogue dogue ees Louis Vuitton! Merci, Brinke G.

1. What a dogsicle!

2. Tres chic !

3. ElishaB. says:

Wow, that’s one good lookin’ dog! Wish I could sport shades that well….

4. tracylee says:

oooh I should get these for my neighbor’s little pom! Blinged-out pawprints?!
    Brinke, where do you FIND these things??

5. That puppeh was een Walnut Creek, CA. Hees name was really Louis Vuitton. Totally paws UP.

6. kibblenibble says:

Brinke, we might be sort-of neighbors. I live in Napa. Great Pom pic! :-)

7. Pom McPupperson was caught by the puparatzzi, leaving a club after partying all night with his new paramour.

8. Fird Birfle says:

*Enthusiastic Applause*

— one *slight* embellishment/ adjustment??? See if you enjoy this version..
    “…partying all night with his new “PAW”-amour” !!!!

9. Fird Birfle says:

Lous Vuitton, le dogue [or, alternatively, “le chien”]:
    “Yes, I am awesome, thank you”.

Yes, Monsieur Vuitton, yes — you ARE absolutely awesome!!!

I myself am generally not susceptible to small dogues which are of the “yappy”, small variety. But in this case, I find myself compelled to make an exception.
    Tim Gunn, Stacey London and Clinton Kelly would all be proud!!!

10. Erm . . . BEEP!

11. That is one cool pup!Do you think he’s single???No reason, just wondering. ;-)
    Also “yes I know I’m pawsome”

12. TrixandSam says:

His future’s so bright, he’s gotta wear shades…..

13. For some reason that dog reminds me of the buxom blonde wife from Dog the Bounty Hunter.

14. Fird Birfle says:

Perhaps ’tis the leather (or faux leather?) jacket???

15. “workin’ it” is right! work it now, work it baby!

16. OMG

17. enlightenmentgirl says:

Where did you get such perfectly proportioned shades for him? And yes, that Pom is rockin’ it!!!

18. 260Oakley says:

Whiter Shades of Tail
    (Hey, they can’t all be winners. I just like the way it sounds.)

19. Mrs. Kravitz says:

Get. The. Hell. Out.
    Where in the heck did his peeps find those shades, complete with dawgy-paw logo? Where is this paradise on earth, where one can find sunglasses for a Pomeranian?

20. “Yes, I am awesome.” “Working it.”

Love these captions! ;D

21. Super chi-chi.

I found them! They are doggles

22. virginia says:
  23. OMG!! i met this dog before!! saw him and his owner at the mall valleyfair.. he was nice enough to let me take a picture of his dog as well. hahahahah those shades seriously kill me every time.