Cut Me Some Quack

Hey Mom! All my friends are here! You can leave now! You’re in our no-fly zone!

(Silent, “YAY she’s leaving!” , ’cause she might hear.)

Credit for good con duck, Andrea S.

Comments

1. It’s not a party until you have some animal quackers! :)

And btw, that cute little duckling looks so enthusiastic! Happy little guy.

2. so sweet

3. that teeny little neck needs about a zillion kisses!

4. 6 little ducks that I once knew
    Fat ones, skinny ones, pretty ones too
    But the one little duck with the feather on his back
    He led the others with his quack quack quack

5. He’s got such a perfect “youngster” look, if that makes any sense.

6. Don’t look now little dude but mom is right behind you!

7. Mother turns around and walks menacingly toward little duckling.

8. Sparkysmom says:

Does widdow duckies is at least as curious as kittehs! Little ducks b so fun to watch goin roun da yard stickin der widdle beaks in where der b n e fing innerestin to dem, an den runninwifaqikness owotta da way ob what.eberdey disturbed. An dey b such cheerful little guys, yu cant help but smile!

9. Mary (the first) says:

Yep.. kind of a cow-licky look

10. ozbirds says:

Sharpy….please stop them using baby talk. Are you out there?
    Cuter than cute ducklings.

11. And a quack quakc here.
    And a quack quack there
    Here a quack
    There a quack
    Everywhere a quack quack.

Sorry folks, but you know it had to be done :lol:

12. Fird Birfle says:

SLUMBER PARTEH!!!!!

13. You guys quack me up.

14. Ali-baba says:

Hey! It’s Tyler Ducken…”what’s the first rule about fi….oh, hi Mom! What’s that? No, I wasn’t fighting again. Honest!” ;-)

15. Catwhisperer says:

I hope they don’t have a pillow fight. It could be traumatic if feathers start flying!

16. Rachael says:

Quack addiction has reached epidemic proportions in the inner city.

17. warrior rabbit says:

Huh. I was thinking we should call her Farrah. She’s got that feathered look down pat.

18. WTD?!

oh no you don’t, sparkysmom. if it’s brain damage, you are forgiven. but the babytalk? no excuse. NO CUTE FOR YOU!

19. SlaveToCat says:

This is cuter than Ashton Kutchers plumbers quack any day. =)

20. SlaveToCat says:

How much does a rock of quack or 3oz of quacked corn go for now. ?

21. OMG that so reminds me of when my girls were little nad had sleep overs or those days when the entire neighborhood showed up in my yard

get out those otter pops! :D

22. I was thinking the same thing, I think it’s the big eyes, chubby cheeks, slightly inward facing feet and super duper happy face!

23. For a sec, I thought it said “Sharpysmom,” and I thought, “Whoa, there’s gonna be some family drama.” :mrgreen:

24. Poor mama duck knows that no matter how late kids go to bed at a sleepover, they’ll be up at the quack of dawn the next day…

25. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

“Oh, hai. I was just talking to my friends about ‘respecting your parents’ or whatever. No, I have NOT been saying things behind your back.”

26. warrior rabbit says:

It’s really more like ICHC talk. With the wifakwikness and all.

27. “Fer cryn out loud Donald- get yer head out of Daffy’s butt…
    Oh nebber mind….CONGA!!!”

28. tracylee says:

if it’s Jimmy’s, I don’t care.

29. Guess wut?
    Conga butt!

30. *Eddie Haskell voice* “Goooood moooooorning, Mrs. Mallard. That’s a lovely housecoat you have on today.”

31. That has to be the happiest and cutest duckling I’ve ever seen. *is in love*

32. Golf clap Sharpy, on the “WTD”. Snerkity Snerk Snerk.

33. I’m thinking Dennis the Menace yelling “Oh MR. WIIIIILLLSOOOON!”

34. WHOA!

35. Ali-baba says:

U know why?
    Electric slide thigh.

36. U know WHO?

37. Duck poo …! hehe

38. Fird Birfle says:

Nah, I’m gonna suggest it’s “Little” Ronnie Howard, a la
    the “Andy Griffith Show”. Mind you, I could *certainly* be wrong, however ….

*begins whistling theme song to the A. G. Show & saunters along the creek bed with Pa*

39. Fird Birfle says:

*wonders how long Eddie Haskell’s arrest record is, nowadays,
    and in which jail/ prison he presently spends his leisure time ….* :)

40. Fird Birfle says:

I’m certain that I’ll regret asking this, but here goes …

“qu’est-ce que c’est” “WTD”????111????

41. Those are Wood Ducklings! Mallard ducklings have the eye stripe that continues all the way in front and in back of the eye. So cute!

42. I’m going to guess “What the duck.” But I’ll leave it to the experts to confirm.

43. Ai fink Ai rember Sparkysmom frum ICHC, ware weez awl talked liek tihs…….!

(It wasn’t babytalk at all; and we all had a lot of fun and lottsa laffs {whoops……1!1!1!} )