Boo’s got something to tell you

Everyone’s favorite perfectly-trimmed Pomeranian pup is coming out…

[crawl, crawl, crawl]…

…with a book this summer!

Comments

1. This is the most cheerful little pup! And the book cover is beyond adorable.

2. hey Boo!I was missing you!And I always thought you where some sort of funny (no offense) Chinese doggie…But now I like you even more since I know what ya are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. That book cover is the best thing I’ve ever seen. WHY DON’T MY ANIMALS SMILE LIKE THAT???

4. omg. How. is. that. REAL? Even the nosicle looks like a plastic one you’d find on a stuffed animal!

Too adorable for words.

5. That book cover is the best thing I’ve ever seen. Why don’t my animals smile like that?!?!?!

6. Martha in Washington says:

I wish THIS was the kind of dust bunnies I had under my bed!

7. Re: the nose, I thought the same thing.

8. warrior rabbit says:

Meg is obsessed with Boo. For me, he’s meh. I’d rather see more of Goose than Boo. (Yeah, what about Goose, anyhow? We haven’t heard or seen anything in ages.)

9. warrior rabbit says:

Although that cover is awfully cute.

10. Maru still roolz, bitches!

11. Boo is so cute that he doesn’t look real.

12. fish eye no miko says:

Yeah, whenever I see a picture of him, my first thought is, “I wonder how many batteries he takes?”

13. Sunnylessmum says:

Can you even imagine the fuss made over him when he goes out in public?? Boo rules!

14. April's NaNa says:

I saw some pictures of “soft- sculpture” puppy dogs who look more “real” than this little guy.. but, he is cute! :-)

15. April's NaNa says:

Mod Lounge again!?! What did I do wrong? Somebody pass the snacks, please!

16. Maru roolz the cats……Boo roolz the dogs!!!!

17. My life was incomplete before I saw this dog. He looks like a stuffed animal!

18. bob drummond says:

RIGHT ON -BABY , RIGHT ON !!!!!!
    Tell it like it is !!!

19. Fird Birfle says:

Re. Boo’s nose: “BOOP!!!!!111!!!!!” :)

20. Fird Birfle says:

– Hands April’s NaNa a glass of O.J. (the DRINK, not the former feetsball player!!!) and a croissant, with a schmear of lingonberry jam. :)

21. Don’t you mean he’s coming out with a BOOk?

22. HE’S IN THE VENTS

23. And slowly, the creature from the black lagoon emerged from under the bed…

I LOVE BOO! I LOVE BOO! I LOVE BOO! He’s such a cute dog. (Falls over dead from how cute Boo is!)

24. did anyone else hear that noise?

25. awwe :D

26. As a dog groomer, I want to know who cuts Boo’s hair? He looks like he has perfect “sculpting” fur. I’ve groomed a lot of poms, and it is almost impossible to give them the perfectly round head because of the way their fur grows. Props to Boo’s groomer–I hope he or she gets acknowledged in the book somewhere.

27. i,ll diy if that dog is not myn :):):)

28. frogboots says:

I adore Boo – because obviously! LOOK at him! – but my favorite Internet Dog (introduced to me by CO, of course) is DUKE (http://dukethedog.tumblr.com/). Boo is the sort of animal who makes me think I could never keep him looking as nice (*I* am why we can never have nice things); Duke wouldn’t mind a little dust and clutter.

29. ahahahahahah I want that dog. he so cute:):)

30. April's NaNa says:

Thanks, Ferd Berfle! I needed a little nourishment, especially the lingonberry jam. I never before tried that kind and I never before had to sleep over in the Mod Pod. LOL I just luv this site and the wit and the fun. Okay, I shall hush now!

31. April's NaNa says:

P.S. I googled the jam and love the discription! (sweet/tart) Lots of recipes and jam even availlable at Amazon. I learn something new EVERY day from CO’ers! Thx!

32. Boo is so cute!
    I also have a black pomeranian, his name is Jake, my precious!

33. Empressgoth says:

Very CUTE!!!

34. Becky, Bubba'smom says:

Way beyond ordinary cute, that’s for sure. But cutest dog in the world is quite a claim. Mr. Congeniality is a lock, though.