Monkey Massage

… so we’re just going to work on relaxing that scalp for a few more minutes, then it’s off to the whirlpool before the aromatherapy. Remind me again: Did you want the banana- or the coconut-scented candles?

[Just spotted in the comments: Monkey masseuse announces mammal massage tour dates!]

Comments

1. Monkey bliss. And check out the pink sweater.

2. victoreia says:

Monkey is very relaxed!

(And the scalp massage is why I pay the bucks for the expensive salon hair-cut!)

3. ashagato says:

is it weird i kinda wanna be that monkey right now?

4. I would love to take the place of the masseuse…

or the monkey. :-)

5. sunnylessmum says:

I feel relaxed just watching! Lucky monkey!

6. sunnylessmum says:

Don’t you mean pink sweatuew ffleur? :)

7. Or is that Ffleuew?

8. Does your mihnkey bite? :P

9. Entropy's bitch says:

*thinks of other fun times to whisper “monkey massage”*….

10. ‘scuse. I was unsure on the spelling so went with the generic “sweater”. *bows head in CO shame*

11. oooh yes, I do like that CO-ified ffleuew. Very nice Theresa. Merci.

12. And the wee minkeh is having her head ‘ssaged at the beach, no less!

13. Martha in Washington says:

14. Martha in Washington says:

:D

15. Martha in Washington says:

I’m pretty sure that’s the look I would get on my face if anyone ever massaged my head.

16. biscuithead says:

I ahm een loff.
    Monkeh!!!

17. It’s like looking in a mirror [except the pink sweater and blue eyeshadow]

18. Is that thing purring? And can I blame him/her?

19. It’s worth looking at this gals other youtube videos. She seems to make a habit of massaging cute animubuls :) Soooo prosh!!!

20. all that needs is a couple of slices of gherkin (un-piggled, of course)

21. dogsleder says:

That’s not my mihnkey!

22. Martina says:

Dogs look like that too, when I massage their heads. Cats too!!! Even if I’ve never met said dogs and cats!! But the monkey is ONE lucky monkey!!

I live with the ex-boyfriend– he is my best friend… And he still massages my scalp. It makes me sleepy.

23. And now, the obligatory Peter Gabriel ref, short version:
    Monkey!
    Monkeh-eeeeeeee!

24. bob drummond says:

I wish my wife Marlene could massage my head neck and shoulders like that .
    It would feel like Heaven !

25. Now convince me that we aren’t descended from apes…! That face is just soooo human. Cutest thing I’ve ever seen on here :)

26. Rachael says:

There is someone out there whose job it is to gently massage tiny minkees’ heads? And that someone is not me??? Life is so unfair!

27. I’ve already massaged my dog’s head and whispered “Monkey massage” … it was almost as relaxing as this lovely video.

28. skippymom says:

1. This is just so sweet. I may have to watch it a few dozen times.
    2. I wonder whether monkeys give good massages.
    3. Is there somebody peeking around the left rear corner of the blue thing?

29. Toucan and sloth massage are my favourites…. especially the toucan- it closes its eyes and chirps in massagsmic bliss.

30. Leilani says:

Ummmmmmmmmm, are we sure that monkey’s alive?

31. That’s no monkey, that’s Karl Pilkinton!

32. Why do the monkey wear a sweater ? Monkeys do not belong in captivity!

33. Why is it wearing a sweater????

34. poor monkey looks like toy for tourists. but at least he’s enjoying this massage.

35. Cappington says:

I am the person who massaged said monkey and posted the video. I’m currently away from home- massaging my way around SE Asia. Please stay tuned in the coming few weeks for other animal head massage videos.

36. Cappington says:

Also, I agree with Lara, monkeys shouldn’t be kept as pets or for tourists entertainment. However, this particular monkey had been born with a deformed hand and lower arm and as I was told, had been abandoned by his mother. Conclusion- nature and tourism can be cruel but you got to admit, for those few minutes, everything was right in his world. Pretty right in my world too!