Oh Bee Hive!

As Hamsterbee looked out of the entrance to the bee hive for the first time, she saw the flying hamsters and knew she had found her destiny. Now if only she could find her some cute little shorts.

Bee yootiful Roborovski Hamster, Hanna!

Comments

1. Tiny *boop*!

2. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I WANT THE HAMBEE!

3. ashagato says:

shorts! LOL!

4. Oy, the nearly impossible search for cute little shorts. Tell me about it, little Hammie!

5. Isn’t she about to be shot out of a cannon? Shouldn’t she be wearing a helmet?

6. Science Officer’s Log, stardate 5242.011: An alien intelligence has taken over the ship’s food pellet supply, leaving the crew dangerously short of noms. Captain Hams T. Kirk has entered the system of Jeffries tubes in an attempt to access the main controls manually. In the event he does not survive, I am prepared to ration the remaining toilet-paper tubes and wood shavings in accordance with Starfleet regulations.

7. Jeffries tubes is the first thing that popped into my head.
    I blame my Trekker husband ;-)

8. I blame no one but myself.

9. Float like a butterfly…

10. Behave

BeeHave

BeeHive

Bee Hive!

Bees!

sorry..images of Nanny McPhee…

11. Fird Birfle says:

For meself, I read “Oh Bee Hive!!” & thought of
    Austin Powers, [the] International Man of Mystery [& of Bad Teefs].

[i.e.: "Oh, Be-Have!!!" ;) ]

12. Marshwiggle says:

*ahem* Threadjack alert: today is Maru’s 4th birthday! Yay Maru! :D *end threadjack*

P.S. Adorable hamster.

13. Oh how I want a Hamsterbee. Someday I am going to name a cat Hamsterbee. Or maybe it will be a new family name, like now some of my cats are Doodles and some are Beans. Some of them could be Hambees.

14. Starfish says:

Methinks this is an encore (though I can’t remember when I saw it previously).

Me also thinks a “Hamsterbee” sounds like a creature that needs to actually exist.

15. So cute!!!!

16. Ali-baba says:

Oooh! With lil’ antennae, wee lil’ wings an’ yellow and black stripey fur…but no stinger– still a cute lil’ tail nub?! Sort of a mini furry version of Bee Girl from “No Rain”! I’ll buy that! :-)

17. Being stared like that, I can’t help falling in love with her….

18. (The Original) Mel says:

I lof you so much!

19. That too.

20. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Woohoo, Maru! Time for a happy birthday song! *ahem*

Oh, happy, happy, birthday, (\_/)
    From all of us to you, (“)(=’.’=)(“)
    We wish you a good birthday, (“)_(“)
    And lots of wishes, too!

HAPPIE BIRHDAI! ,,,^. .^,,,

21. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Darn! that first little cat didn’t work! I’ll try again.
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)(“)
    (“)_(“)
    Okay, that should work, except he can’t have another front paw. :P

22. LUV