The Rare Fairy Chihuahua

According to folklore we just made up, Fairy Chihuahuas like to sleep in gardens.

If you find one, make a wish! If you wish for a Chihuahua, your wish will be granted! (Otherwise, probably not.)

Photos by Toronja Azul.

Comments

1. (The Original) Mel says:

This is the call of the Fairy Chihuahua: Aiaiaiaiaiiiii chihuahua!!!

2. tiny pooch….

3. So perfectly formed.

4. Rebecca says:

Sweetest pup-tato ever…

5. *kees* on giant forehead. :D

6. Fivehead. :mrgreen:

7. Eye capsules. Velvety schnozzle. Privacy tail. I am in loff.

8. (The Original) Mel says:

Garden gnomes are very leery of them due to excessive “watering” incidents.

9. Ay, chihuahua!

Que es un pequeño cachorro.

10. Peanutcat says:

*melts into puddle of goo*

11. Are fairy chihuahuas left by the Chihuahua Fairy? What do you have to put under your pillow to get one?

12. tracylee says:

Señor wawa es muy hermoso!

13. CUTE lil’ ichiwawa (as my friend’s grandaughter calls them)

14. And goodness knows, you don’t want to get garden gnomes mad. :mrgreen:

15. so….cute…O.O…

*ded*

We had a long haired chihuahua we rescued. She looked like a little fox! When I was a kid, my grandma and I dropped my mom off at the tech school. And we saw what looked like a fox bounding across the field. My grandma made me get in the car (lot of rabies in wild animals at the time) and instead of a fox this gorgeous long haired pupper laid down on my grandma’s feet. We took her home. Being the imaginative kid I was, I called her “Penny” (she was a copper red).

We found her people – an elderly couple killed in a car crash. She must have been in the car. So we kept her, vet said she was about 3 years old. She would have been 21 then when she passed to the Rainbow Bridge. Best dog! (one of)

16. Such a tiny morsel of yumminess! ~kiss kiss~

17. cubbybutt says:

oooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! precious.

18. It’s just wee perfection, that’s all it is.

I totally know how to spell “chihuahua” because of Les Nessman.

19. “Modesty tail.” Hee.

20. victoreia says:

Si.

21. I absolutely love them at the larval stage like that.

22. Martha in Washington says:

“As God is my witness I thought turkeys could fly!”

That’s how I remember it too.

23. victoreia says:

“According to folklore we just made up…..” *snerk* NTMTOM, you’re hilarious!

24. “larval stage” lol

25. baileysgrandmom says:

We used to raise chi-huey-hueys. Whenever I came home from work feeling like I had been worked over with a rubber hose, I would go downstairs, sit in the floor, and let whatever litter of chi puppies we had crawl all over me. This treatment is GA-RON-TEED to cure you of any type of blues free of charge, and it works in about 5 minutes! I highly recommend it. Oh, and most of ours were this gorgeous golden fawn color, too!

26. (The Original) Mel says:

Totally unrelated threadjack: I’m on my way to the Rangers game with Berthaservant, who is in my town. Cops and hippies sitting together – mass hysteria.

27. *checks garden*

All I have is a shih tzu fairy, and when I made a wish, she licked my nose. Which was nice and all, but it wasn’t what I wished for. Sigh.

Also: bebbeh chi! So sweet!

28. Well Tell Bertha Servant Heylerhey from me and Go Rangers!

29. Dog Biscuits would be my guess!

30. I guess they would have to be really teeny tiny dog biscuits. Big ones might get you a Newfie or something.

31. ams1001 says:

I dunno…I had a Chihuahua once upon a time (he left us a couple years ago) and my mom once gave him a giant-size Milkbone she stole from her friend (who had 2 Olde English Sheepdogs) and he ate the whole thing (not all at once, though. Took him 2 or 3 sittings). :-D

32. dogsleder says:

Newfies are GREAT! Beside this leetle fella, though, they’d look like great big BEARS!

33. It’s so tiny! And so wee! It’s not even a complete handful! I can just imagine it bonking along, only with it being so tiny, wee, and cute, I doubt that its bitty feet are never, ever allowed to touch the ground.

34. *sigh* Clearly, the cuteness has fogged my brain.

… I doubt that its bitty feet are ever allowed to touch the ground.

35. I had a Yorkie Fairy nibble on my ear earlier. It tickled!! I was so busy giggling, I forgot to make a wish. *sigh* Oh, well, maybe next time.

36. Lerrinus says:

Ann Geddes for pups!? Not sure of spelling but you know the one who does all the baby pics…!?

37. Cute baby puppy! Too young to want Tacos.

38. Does the little sweetie want to sleep in our garden? He’s more than welcome!

39. I thought the exact same thing. Looks just like an Ann Geddes photo.

40. “Oh the humanity!”

41. Newfies are awesome!!

I was just thinking that the size of dog might be relative to the size of biscuit under your pillow.

That said, I would love to see a wawa in pink tutu and tiny wings hovering around my pillow…

42. Rachael says:

I rescued my tiny, beloved and beautiful 11-year old chi girl at the age of 2. My only regret is that I have no puppy pictures to drool over. Then again, I’m not sure my heart could take the massive qte attack.

43. warrior rabbit says:

Oh, then this is for you!! And don’t mock the Silver Sow Award winner!

44. awww, cute little privacy tail.

45. Becky, Bubba'smom says:

Having been blessed with two Chihuahuas in my lifetime, I’d say small pieces of hot dog cut as if for a baby would be the best fairy bait. Want doggie!

46. Cutie* is not going to be happy.

*mom