Having a Bad Ear Day?

Don’t let it get you down, or upset.

Or bipolar even.

Mr. Darcy has a cute set of windshield wipers, Sharon L.

Comments

1. Mr. Darcy! That’s a great name!

2. Confused says:

Adorable pup but what the heck is with the bipolar comment? I didn’t think this was a site I would go to and see such ignorance. Hm.

3. Want.

4. A puppy named Mr Darcy? I can’t compete with that!

Oh well, doesn’t matter..

*pets the cute little bipolar puppy*

5. I want this

6. Moi, Actually says:

When ear extensions go bad . . .

7. Looks like Mr. Darcy is a bit undecided… Will Elizabeth approve?

8. tracylee says:

oh handsome Mr. Darcy!
    (hard to choose between this one and Colin Firth…)
    (both bring a pretty big smile to my Monday morning…)

9. They went this-a-way.

Or, maybe, that-a-way.

10. I love when ears do this. It adds so much personality and expression.

11. M. Dale says:

The ears! The tongue! The fluff! The big feet! Gawwwhhh!!

12. Fird Birfle says:

Comme ce chien est adorable!!! Et il sourit !!!!

13. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Wait, he’s starting to pick up something on radar…

14. My BFF’s dog has a permanent one-ear-up, one-ear-down. She always looks mid-baroo.

15. Alternating up/down ears are the new hotness http://www.cutethingsinpaint.com/2011/01/v-v.html

16. Linda H. says:

Stop with the Bipolor stuff already.

17. Linda H. says:

Stop with the Bipolar stuff already.

18. 260Oakley says:

Mr. Darcy has a beautiful estate called Pembrokely. And 10,000 an ear.

(This is an extra-credit English major, dog-show watcher pun. All sane people are advised to just move along.)

19. MUST be worn with white socks, though.

20. Brilliant!

21. Confused says:

Agreed! It’s so not necessary and not funny.

22. And maybe a Cardigan as well.

23. AH! TOO MUCH CUTENESS! OVERLOADING! THe ROOM’S GOING DIM! (falls over dead from how cute that adorable little corgi puppeh is.)

24. tracylee says:

in vain have I struggled! it will not do. My woofings will not be repressed! You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and loff you. And I have to pee.

25. tracylee says:

*snerk*

26. Absolument!

27. “I was given good ear principles but left to follow them in pride and conceit”

(P.S. Okley there are NO sane peeps here)

28. If one is a “peep” can one be sane?

I think that sanity and peepness are mutually exclusive states.

29. tracylee says:

ear, ear!

30. freetomato says:

My (very big 10 month old) twin German Shepherd/Great Pyrenees puppies have the same type of ears! That is just a beautiful little guy!

31. I am always so undecided, am I happy, or am I excited?.. such a quandry.

32. As he dresses for the black tie dinner Afair Mr Darcy turns to his manservant ans asks:
    What do you think Jeeves.
    Ears Down for that Cavalier look
    or ears up for that Doberman always on the alert look.
    I just can’t decide.

33. Something’s wrong with his necomimi.

34. Fird Birfle says:

Question, in. re. the “cute windshield wipers”, made in the manner of
    Craig Ferguson & Geoffrey Peterson:

“Is that CODE???”
    *wink, wink; nudge, nudge* ;)

35. Fird Birfle says:

:) wow !!! :)

36. Ear↓ Ear ↑ !!

37. vw-chan says:

::high fives fellow english major::

Don’t you want to draw him or something?

38. I disagree. They are a TIMELESS CLASSIC.

39. *doing Secretariat dance*

40. Hey, I belong to the Professional Organization of English Majors! (POEM) :D

Few other majors make you so materially poor, but spiritually rich. :D

41. Martha in Washington says:

I want the puppy AND a pair of these!

42. Marshwiggle says:

Theresa!! I’m sorry!! Whilst trying to hit the thumbs up on my tiny phone screen, my finger slipped and I hit thumbs down…I didn’t mean it!!! *sob sob*

43. I forgive you (waves magic wand, and sprinkles fairy dust on Marshwiggle).

44. warrior rabbit says:

[raises hand] I, too, was an English major. I wonder what our numbers are in the CO universe. If I recall, we’re pretty strong on librarians. Probably just as big on Lit majors.

45. warrior rabbit says:

Oh… my. Well. There’s something you don’t see every day.

46. I think all boys already have this device. And girls don’t need it.
    Can I trade in my kids for two kitties and a puppy? ;)

47. Nassegris says:

I’m bipolar, why don’t I get lovely, lopsided ears like this?

I think I’m going to ask my doctor – it doesn’t seem fair.

(Then again, this might be the same case as with lolling tongues – what looks good on a pupster doesn’t always look good on a human, eh?)

48. Fird Birfle says:

yew made me LOL, Theresa :)

49. I am an an English major, a librarian, a musicologist, a singer/choir director. If i were an entomologist, I would embody CO. :mrgreen:

50. i believe the reference was to the dual nature of the doggeh’s ears; one up, one down.

although i’m the last person who should be talking, since i’m usually wrong and well, just no darned good.

… or am i?!

51. One ear points north, the other south. Hence, bipolar, as in north and south pole. Just like, down and UPset. *Sigh* puns are wasted when you have to explain them.

52. My name is Elaine and I have corgi addiction.

53. victoreia says:

Um, SALLY, you probably should’ve started with the two kitties and a puppy………(I will admit, I skipped the kids and went straight to the kitties. Had to give the puppy away, though. :( )

54. victoreia says:

Hi, Elaine! Make yourself comfortable.

The coffee and tea are in the snickering lounge; help yourself. There’ll most likely be pudding later.

55. I’m no English major or a French or any kind of major. I’m just a book addict. ;-)

56. Fird Birfle says:

@ Sally: true that male hominids posess a SIMILAR
    device, however the common equipment is located in a different part of the body and might (cough) not be considered quite
    as innately adorable as the black & white furry spotted type ….. (eyeroll) Jus’ sayin’ ….nothing mean implied here…

57. Fird Birfle says:

Hi Elaine!! Welcome to Cute Addicts [Not Quite] Anonymous …

58. Marshwiggle says:

Oh good. I feel better. *sneezes from fairy dust*

59. “One ear baroo, the other honk-shu.:D

60. I have TWO degrees in English (the second is education), AND I taught high school English for two years. I can’t decide which part of this post to love most. The ears! The socks! The little legs! The color! The name! The puns! The sheer awesome!

61. *Saluting*

62. bagoguts says:

You’re reading waaaaay too much into this.

63. kodalai says:

Oh? Where else did they do it?

64. Fird Birfle says:

Here ya go, Th:

65. Francesca says:

Awwww baby boy is still learning how to control his ears. Freaking adorable.

66. make that a Corgigan

67. Okay it’s official. The Japanese have gone from creating unbearably cute animals over to the twilight zone with these weird things.

Oh, and I’m not a dog person but corgis are CUTE!

68. I must own a corgi at some point in my life. I’m a cat person by nature, but I just can’t resist that sweet face!! Corgis always look so happy

69. Or BY a Cardigan…

70. Oh my goodness! I have a cardigan corgi named miss darcy! they should be friends!