Sleepy Caturday

“I’m not really sleepy, it’s just that your butchering of Brahms’ Lullabye is sapping my will to live.”

Comments

1. Sunnylessmum says:

Now that’s what I call heavy head! Sleep well little one. :)

2. sooo teeeeny

3. ashagato says:

cats on backs!

4. At first I was like =0 “kitteh is falling…..!” but then I was all “^____^”

5. I love the giganto ears on kittens of this age. And Kiwi is a great name–I shall file that away for my next little one!

6. It’s all fun and games until your cat grows up to be a twenty pounder and still tries this!

7. tiny tabby

8. Hmmm…..looks like the “mailman” might have been a fennec fox. Just sayin……….
    EARSIES!!!!!

9. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Love the part at 0:22 where he almost fell off her shoulder!

10. Who’s strangling the violin?

11. I call a new CATegory: cats ‘n backs

12. (The Original) Mel says:

Teeny tiny tired tabby takes a time out on top.

13. You can’t fool me; that’s no kitten. I know a Gremlin when I see one.

14. Martha in Washington says:

I was just thinking “He must be part Fennec Fox!” Several days worth of noms in those earsies!

15. Oooooo! I want a baby cat to fall asleep on me.

16. Kimberly says:

My cat used to do that as a kitten all of the time. He still attempts it but I don’t have linebacker shoulders and he is 11 pounds so it doesn’t work out very well.

17. dangercat says:

at first i was all “omg cute@@@@,” and then i read the first few comments and i was all “LOLOLL wtf”…

18. Every musician has to start somewhere.

19. Ha, but then YOU can Fall asleep with your head on HIS back :-) … Or belly ( there should be a lot of belly at 20 pounds)

20. sleepy head

21. kodalai says:

Kitty can sleep soundly knowing that the violin and bow strings are nice synthetic plastic.

22. AWW :D Makes me want to cuddle that little kitty :D

23. Been there, done that, still waking up with a facefull of twenty pounder on my shoulder.
    (But he was so cute as a kitten falling asleep on my shouldeeeeeer, just as cute as Kiwi!!)

24. One of our dogs is named Kiwi :D
    Anywho…. Best. Scarf. EVER!

25. chanpon says:

I need this right now. And quiet down with that lullaby!

26. My little tabby would try to nurse on my hair

27. It takes me back to when my daughter was first learning the violin. Talk about cruel and inhuman punishment… Lucky kitten, to sleep through the pain!

28. Nassegris says:

Ahhhhhh…

This made me go cuddle my own cat, twice no less.

He used to sleep in my hand when he was wee, just thinking about it makes me a bit teary-eyed with nostalgia.

29. Shoulder Kitteh is Sweepy….
    :D

30. Emmberrann says:

Awwwwwwwww. Tooooo qte.

31. What’s with all the tiny tabbies lately? Are you guys trying to keeeell me?

If that cat ever grows into his ears, Lord help us all!

32. Jasmine says:

Aww! On another note, is that a Pokemon Poster?