Cute Overload Exclusive!

It was the perfect royal wedding — except for one thing. And now, Cute Overload brings you this exclusive footage, suppressed by the British Royal Family, showing the Duke and Dutchess of Catsylvania in a wardrobe mishap on the reviewing stand.

Comments

1. Leilani says:

Oops.

2. marthava says:

So…regal.

3. Well…the duke definitely made it clear that such things as wardrobe malfunctions are beneath his notice.

Well played, Your Grace!

4. (The Original) Mel says:

Are those…bowls?

5. lol, I love these kittehs and their person/people…

I just cannot imagine any of my kittehs being that mellow and, as marthava said, regal…

6. 260Oakley says:

The royals choice of headgear leaves fashion critics stumped.

7. Mmm….royal ramen bowls…

8. Yay, it’s Shiro! And one of his buddies whose name I don’t know!

9. It’s a noodle bowl. A bowler for your noodle, if you will.

10. I believe this is the first time I’ve ever seen Shiro with his eyes actually open. 8)

11. I love the owners of these kitties who took the time to coronate the royal couple! LOL.

The tubs on their heads remind me of the Imperial margarine commercials from the ’70s.

12. They are SO cute! >^.^<

13. karilon says:

Is being de-crowned (or de-bowled, or whatever) worse than being de-throned?

14. cellarmouse says:

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, HA, ha, ha, ha, ha ….

15. Ayeesha says:

I love how she maintained her British Dignity by not reacting to the wardrobe malfunction. Nothing to see here. lol.

16. I actually laughed out loud watching the lady look after her hat blowing away! Such beautiful cats, and such elegant composure! I think I have a crush on the royal couple – the fur-bearing one, of course.

17. mrtsmom says:

The Japanese WIN again. They are so good at the cute.

18. That’s what I was thinking of, too!

19. It’s better than being de-bagged, I guess.

20. MommaMackie says:

Such majestic serenity in the face of adversity. REAL nobility shines through…..

21. Stunbunny says:

“Bloody ‘ell! Me crown!”

22. warrior rabbit says:

It’s not nice to fool with… Mother Nature!

23. They’re hats. That would make them bowlers.

24. JohnnyJohnny says:

*groan*

25. Wait, there’s a “reviewing stand” at Royal Weddings? Where is it? What do they review?

26. wuyizidi says:

Lol, the “hat” worn by the kitteh on the right looks like the ones worn by Buddhist monks 1,500 years ago: http://a1.att.hudong.com/47/24/01300000167306121316241066511_s.jpg

27. Peiying says:

thanks to co, i have been hooked on shiro for the past year!!

28. A wardrobe malfunction AHHHHHHH!!! my eyes !
    OMG don’t let the kitties see this !

29. Fird Birfle says:

@ 2600: as USUAL, the royals’ choice of …..[etc]

30. Fird Birfle says:

Won’t somebody please think of the chirr’uns?????

31. Shiro is just so zen . . .

32. funny

33. hilariously cute…I love the expression on the black and white one with that silly bowl on his head, just sitting there quite comfortably….soooo cute.

34. I wonder how many viewings of this it would take before I could stop giggling. (15 isn’t doing it.) :P

35. skippymom says:

Is the cat who loses his hat the same one who had the tomato on his head?

36. Snowpea says:

hee hee hee! I swear that Shiro has his eyes open like only 20% of the time (even when awake).

Shiro, Duke of Unflappable-on-Bleen.

37. Duke and Duchess are drummed out of the family for their non-Chtulhu-like headwear. :P

38. I was thinking Devo Energy Dome, myself.

39. Peiying says:

YES!!!!! It’s HIM!

40. SheepishKitty says:

Looks like he is thinking good riddance to the hat any how.

41. victoreia says:

*snerk*

42. Yeah yeah they’re cute and all but what I want to know is HOW do the bowls stay on their head???

The cat on the right has his head bowed and the bowl STAYS ON!

43. Fleurdamour says:

Seriously, either of these bowls is better than Princess Bea’s hat.

44. Wantru Seelingkat says:

Agreed. What was that, a prototype for a new satellite antenna? Meow. =^..^=

45. Ali-baba says:

I keep hearing red hat say…”You know the difference between you and me? I make this look gooooood!”

46. Those kitty hats are lot better than any of those weird hats worn at Prince William and Katherine’s wedding.

47. Kitty World Domination is at hand with these two….

48. I think the ears hold them on… ;)

49. musicnote says:

LOL!! Stunbunny … your comment made me laugh out loud, literally!! ;o)

50. i had a giggle fit after the hat fell off. i love the lack of response.

51. Agent99 says:

My ribs hurt. This takes the cake. Or should I say takes the krumpet.

52. i am so hungary now, was that sushi or chow mein that was advertized. I do so declare a truce on cat ads.

53. there is a hole cut in the bottom of the bowls and thier ears are pulled together and forced through it, keeping it in place even when they bend foward.