That’s Right, Stagger Over Here…

(Aw, did somebody have too much Jaeger last night? Well, I’ve got the perfect wake-up call. That’s it, come a little closer… cl-ooo-serrrrr…)

Hira S. shares a tip: “This is Otis. He always forgets to hide his tail.”

Comments

1. He is probably part of the special ops CAT team 6

2. The intensity in his eyes is amazing!

3. doylecat says:

wow, that sink is so CLEAN. hahaha

4. (The Original) Mel says:

There’s a little bit of a hair clog in that sink.

5. JerseyJerry says:

Our Maine Coon, Sandy, loves to do the same thing. Every Maine Coon kitty we’ve had throughout the years has loved the sink.

6. wait for eeeeet…

7. This is the “Lurken” phase of “Lurkenshproing.”

8. 260Oakley says:

Some sinkholes are more dangerous than others.

9. Fird Birfle says:

“Otis” = excellent kitteh name. And tres cute kitteh as well!!!!

10. Otis looks like a fun cat to have around. Great ear-hair, too!

11. (The Original) Mel says:

Hehehe.

12. Otis kitties have character. A cyber friend told me about her cat Otis, who followed her to a neighborhood BBQ, sat on the fence, and serenaded the party. Awesome! :D

13. mplsredd says:

you can not see me, i am stealthy and invisable….

14. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Ah em ivisible! Joo can’t see meh! Oh, what’s that? You see mah tail? Bang it, thad dint work out right. You hoomins are so sneaky!

15. Queen of Dork says:

Oh man. I just had a flashback of something my cat did to me in the bathroom the other day. It was pretty scary. Wackadoodle eyes and claws were involved. *shudders*

16. Queen of Dork says:

Yes. I know this phase well.

17. You know, I don’t mean to nuff, I think Otis and his focus are a-MAZING. And funny, and adorable, and I truly loff heem. But he could manage a few more centimeters of dilation in the pupillage to achieve maximum Wackadoodle status.

18. Aw shoot, what did I do? And I’m in church and everything!

19. Oops, I just realized what I did. Tweeting and CO-ing from church. Never mind Moderashun, I am going to hell. 8O

20. Lurkenschproing Wackadoodle TabbieClaws: still safer than RedBull!

21. Psh, if god didn’t want us to appreciate teh cute, he wouldn’t have made ‘em that way in the first place!

22. Queen of Dork says:

Ha-ha! I’m not in church but I have five teenage girls (plus my daughter, The Princess of Dork) spending the night at my house and I just burst into the room clapping and singing a rousing rendition of “Rise And Shine, AND GIVE GOD THE GLORY GLORY!!!” At the top of my lungs. Wow, that was fun! :) (GET. THOSE. ANIMALS. Out of the muddy, muddy)… Hahahaha! Yay!

23. Hehehe! Lovely!

24. Yay! Way to embarass that kid! Thank you for keeping up a Proud Tradition!

25. Melissa H. says:

My cats forget their tails too. Then they get mad when I grab them :D (gently, of course)

26. ??

All I can see is a blank box with a little red “x” in the upper lefthand corner.

27. April's NaNa says:

at Winston-and he WILL bring back his man ..erhm …I mean mouse!

28. Fird Birfle says:

Perhaps Otis lives in the same peoples’
    house as Maru ….la maison du cleanliness???

29. Wow, that’s the stealthiest kitty ever. Even teh Interwebs cannot see him.

30. starling says:

*tail twitches*

31. Bravo!!! Yesterday morning, I turned our hyperactive hound into the tent where my daughter was hostessing a sleepover. I couldn’t resist :evil:

32. Drunk or sober, I never have anything that adorable – er, devious and stealthy – waiting in my bathroom sink.

33. Trishia says:

It’s the tailtail-tail! (telltale tail?)!

34. That would be a rather sudden wakeup call.

35. No Impending Doom tag?

36. Fird Birfle says:

That makes sense :)

37. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

38. Fird Birfle says:

now, now, Theresa.

“You can’t always get what you wa-uu-ant….”

39. victoreia says:

Definitely waiting to pounce……

40. Fird Birfle says:

….serves them DANG teenagers right, for hostessing a sleepover, chez nous, non??? ;)

41. :lol: With Otis, it is “Pounce on human in 3 … 2 … 1″ :lol:

42. strixus says:

To quote my husband, from back when our first kitty baby was small: “There is nothing like a cat climbing your leg first thing in the morning to wake you up.”

43. I’m distracted by that white bottle in the mirror to the left. It’s not on the counter but it’s in the mirror. Obviously it’s magic!

44. Carol B. says:

he looks just like my cat Monkey Pants! same white tip on his tail and definitely same sink habit :)

45. Noelegy says:

Our master bathroom is divided into two parts, separated by a door. The larger part has the bathtub/shower and a large vanity sink. The smaller room is the “throneroom” with a smaller sink that directly faces the toilet.

Therefore, when you’re sitting down to use the facilities you get a direct eye-to-eye perspective at whatever cat happens to be occupying the sink. It’s usually Philo, but he seems to be tutoring his little sister Maggie in the ways of the sink.

46. I hope they can’t see me!

47. :lol: Oh, yeah :lol: My sister’s three kittens did the same thing to me whenever I went to her bathroom when I was visiting her :lol: Talk about “Ow-wow-wow” as three sets of tiny claws go up your pant leg :lol: Luckly I was wearing jeans at the time those little furballs did that :lol:

48. Hira(owner) says:

Thanks for all the comments, guys! Otis is a real character :) Glad you enjoyed his sneakiness!!

49. Otis. That’s my dude.

I actually know this cat and he’s the bomb diggity.