One lump or two?

They’re pretty fluffy, so you prolly only need one.

This deletabuhl, drinkable Teacup bunny by rabbits on chairs.

Tag, we’re it! Lorraine dropped by for a spot of tea and left a comment! Turns out this little nubbins has a name and someone else was a very lucky recipient of grandma’s china.

Comments

1. Oh. Mah. Gah.

::takes sip::

2. JerilynS says:

A spot of Hare Grey, anyone?

3. earlybird1 says:

*rummaging around for bun-sized tea bags* ooh, count me in!

4. Queen of Dork says:

Zoiks! Could I please have eleventy-four lumps please?

5. Madame X says:

I do so love Bunday tea!

6. (The Original) Mel says:

Desert Rose Wabbit, my favorite china pattern.

7. Martha in Washington says:

I’m afraid you are mistaken, Meg Dear. I will need two. Or more, please! You can put them in separate cups.

8. The March Hare needs to cut back.

9. I am sure I need more than two lumps. In fact, just pass the sugar bowl right over here.

::Stuffs buns into pockets::

May I have more, please?

10. In a similar vein to Otis, “He forgets to hide his whole boddeh.” :mrgreen:

11. PS, OTOH, this little guy’s tail is pretty well hidden. :mrgreen:

12. Shouldn’t that be Desert Wose Wabbit?

13. I shall love him and pet him and squeeze him and I shall call him Thumper McFluffylumps.

14. 260Oakley says:

Sold exclusively at Harey Pottery Barn.

15. Excuse me, waiter, but there appears to be a hare in my tea!

16. Fird Birfle says:

Tea? Who needs TEA, wif a cute lil’ morsel
    of Disapproval Bun like thees in my cup???

— or, alternatively:
    “Funny. He never asks for seconds of MY tea, at home ….”

17. That’s a pretty sweet cup of tea, there, that is.

18. “Jim never vomits at home.” :mrgreen:

19. I would have to agree! That’s the cutest cup of tea ever.

20. Yes! Haha!

I was just about to add I have this Desert Rose pattern, but sadly no Bunday Teabag. Boo!

21. I’m distracted by that china. My nana had that pattern.

22. Lumpies says:

Lumpy bumpy baby bunny! xD

23. Fird Birfle says:

(*made me burst out laffing like Daffy Duck* )
    When I was making the reference/ comment, I hadn’t been able to remember the lady’s husband’s name, that she mentions in the commercial)

24. victoreia says:

[searches sugar bowl][searches tea cup] Nope, no tiny buns. Le sigh.

25. “IT’S SO FLUFFY!”

26. There’s a fine art joke about a fur-lined teacup in there somewhere…

27. How odd…my mom used to have that china set, I think!

28. Fird Birfle says:

*pats victoreia consolingly on the hand*
    “There, there.”

(*isn’t sure what else to do to help ….) :(

29. Nothing goes with tea like buns.

30. Yay bunny!

There’s going to be a couple cocoa-puff surprises during that last sip of your tea!!!

31. bob drummond says:

Yuck! Tell that one to the Mad Hatter while he’s having a tea party. Tell him about the cocoa puffs at the bottom of the cup.He should find that interesting.

32. That is obviously a Tea-Bun! NOM NOM NOM!

33. OMG, Thanks everyone for you comments on this “little cup of bunny tea” photo. That is baby Lewis one of my foster rabbits. He was successfully adopted. The Desert Rose dishes belonged to my 95 year old mother. She has since passed them on to my daughter.