You Are The One

“Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.”

It’s like MIB meets Elton John, Luke and Jessica F.

Comments

1. Aww, did we have some work done on our eyes? The cone of shame kind of cancels out any matrix-y edge.

2. I do not like *puts on sunglasses* the cone of shame.

(Can it be? Do I have the honour of the first post?)

3. he’s all “i make elizabethan collars look cool, yo” :D

4. that’s neat how he’s just sort of projecting through a portal from reality into cyberspace. after the kids in the lab mask out his legs and composite the cool rippling water effect onto the collar of shame bluescreen it’ll be really bitchin’.

5. So does he:

6. I say…..I say …. Son, your Derby hat slipped a little.

7. hahahahaha MIB meets Elton John, good one!

8. Morpheus: We don’t know who struck first, us or them. But we do know it was us that scorched the sky. At the time, they were dependent on solar power. It was believed they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as the sun.

9. Your mind makes it real

10. There is no spoon.

Only chow.

11. Birdcage says:

I’m following the white rabbit.

12. I see I’m going to have to fire up the ol’ Photoshop, and put a rad lacy collar on this fellow.

13. When he puts those on, he can see all of the people who are secretly aliens!!

14. OK, here you go. I think he looks FABULOUS!

15. (The Original) Mel says:

Whoa.

16. Where are my comments goingsk? I’ve had all I can stands and I can’t stands no more!

17. Fird Birfle says:

*begins strumming a la Peter Paul & Mary*

“Sing it along with me, folks!!!”

“Where have all my comments gone????
    Long-time lasting….Where have all my comments gone?

Long time ag-oh-oh….” [etc]

crowd sing-along swells with compassion, for all those nameless souls who have been “Lost in Moderashun” …

Lighters begin flickering & swaying among the crowd….Mommas begin sobbing inconsolably from heartfelt indignation ….

(And you gotta know, Th., I REALLY DO “feel yer pain” ;) )

18. Fird Birfle says:

PS: Likin’ the “Duuuuuuuude” Tag, heah!!! :)

19. Who Wears Short Shorts. (channels some ZZ music)

20. Yeah, he came here to chew kibble and kick a@@ and he’s all out of kibble!

21. Because without the shades you are just some guy standing there in a long raincoat with sub-machineguns in each hand.

[img]http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1900000/Morpheus-the-matrix-1957152-1024-768.jpg[/img]

22. Wha Happened

okay let me try that again

23. Rats… Hey Sharpy what the heck did I do wrong? Why won’t it show the picture?

24. Looks at other dog wearing the cone of shame:
    “You know the difference between you and me? I make this look goood”

25. OK, here’s the Courtly Boxer, a typical Elizabethan dandy-overreacher, coming soon to a Christopher Marlowe/John Webster production near you!

26. I see the picture, but I took the red pill. Oh why did I take the red pill? Don’t take the red pill!

27. Rowdy Roddy Piper FTW!!

28. Desdemona says:

Great job, Theresa!

29. Yes, I’ve missed that one. 8)

30. superboymom says:

“You know what the difference between you and me is? I make this look gooood.”