Wine ‘Chillas

Meanwhile, unwinding at the piano bar…

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, Gabrielle V.

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

Which glass is half-empty, and which glass is half-full???? ;)

2. I sent this last night! Why do you hate me, Cute Overload?

3. Chinchilla 1: Wudcha doin’?
    Chinchilla 2: Nuthin’, just chincillin’. You?
    Chinchilla 1: Nuthin’, just chincillin’.

4. Red Eye on FNC showed this last night. Very cute!

5. 0:31 Pressed Chilla tail!!! Whooo!

6. All together now AWWWWWWW!!!
    and Nose kisses So sweet.

7. Sheepishkitty says:

I want one.

8. Sheepishkitty says:

maybe the white wine instead of the dark.

9. Sitcom studio audience: Whooooooooooo!

10. We have a nice chin-fandel in the cellar. Perhaps a tasting?

11. It has a lovely bouquet and a nice smooth, but furry finish.

12. tracylee says:

is it chinChiléan? such terroir!
    ooh… maybe we should have decanted, there’s.. um.. some sediment… in the glass
    o.O

13. mandyReeves says:

I do not want to nuff…I don’t….but….suppose they tipped over the glass and it breaks and cuts the ‘chillas? are the glasses glued down perhaps? I know they are glass, because I heard them clink.

14. Melissa says:

The little squeaky squeaks and the feetses on the glass………my oh my!

15. 260Oakley says:

Ah, the days of wine and noses!

16. That’s so cute!

17. Martha in Washington says:

*Thread jack warning*
    Hi Peeps! I was hoping you could all help me with my homework a little bit. I am taking an English 101 class and have to write a paper on mass media, the internet and such and how it is relating to our lives. Is it bringing us together as a society or distancing us? Anyhoo…I was hoping you would help me with some insight into why you are on this website. Do you think of the other COers as friends? How often do you check the site for new pics or comments? Have you met any of the others in person? Really any comments you would have would be helpful. Of course, I would ask your permission to quote you, using your sign-in name. If you would like to help, please email me at m_raiford@yahoo.com. Thank you, I appreciate it so much.
    *You may carry on with the cuteness and general silliness now!* :)

BTW, ADORABUHLS CHINS!!

18. Hahaha, I love how at the beginning the chincilla is just happily nomming away on a seed, then suddenly drops it as though he just realised he’s in a wine glass.

*nom nom nom* … *drops seed* Wait, what the heck?! How did I end up here?!

19. Gives a new meaning to being “in one’s cups”

20. Not to worry, the owner said in the comments on the video that the glasses were being held at the base!

21. *applauds*

22. baileysgrandmom says:

“Gimmee OUTTA heah!!!”

23. OMG I love it when they’re keeesing!

24. HayleyMac says:

I’m in a glass cage of emotion! lolz, cute :)

25. I’ll have a glass please.

26. Chinchilla say: “where’s mah rollie dust?” “Where’s Mah Habit-Trail” “This see through thing is too durned small, even fur me!”

27. arachnophile says:

The CUTE – it BURNS!

28. JerilynS says:

“Chilla, chilla, candlelight… Doin’ the town and doin’ it right. In the evening; it’s so pleasing.”

From that old standby by Chilla and Tenille, “Chilla Love”

29. Chin babies!!! <3

I hope their momma was keeping a close eye on the glasses, they seem tippy.

30. How do 2 chinchillas toast each other?
    Chin! Chin!

31. Are they babies, or are the glasses more like wine-steins? The chillas seemed awfully small, even if they’re in glasses for red wines.

32. Maybe she should have called them Bartles and Jaymes.

33. ashagato says:

if i remember correctly soju is kind of the korean equivalent of japan’s saki…
    sort of a visual pun to serve them in glasses ;)

34. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

@mandyReeves: The glasses are NOT glued down, because if you watch very closely, you can see the reflection of a hand in the glass at 0:30, and then the hand turns the glass, so that must mean there’s nothing holding the glasses down! MAN I’m good!

35. earlybird1 says:

Did this make anyone else think of mime hands? Hee!

36. And if you read the youtube page, you would see that the owner admits s/he is holding the glass down the entire time. So they were fine.

37. ammalamm says:

I’m SO happy to see chinchilla cuteness! I love eet! Too bad my Luna Belle is way to frisky and ornery to sit in a wine glass. Plus hers is a leetle too fluffeh…..

38. Cuties!!!! But I don´t think Saki likes being in there much… :/

39. Rachael says:

Totally mime hands! But the nose kisses are what really did me in. *faint*

40. I’m in a wineglass of emotion!

41. Which one is Soju and which one is Saki? Those names are adorable – I wished I’d thought of them when naming my chinch’s.

42. The music reminds me of the 2girls1cup video, which is also very romantic!

43. Ack, the little faces and bit ears! The twitching….and squeaking!!!!

I’ll have another bartender. On second thought, better make a dozen. In fact, I’ll take a bathtub full of those baby furballs.

44. WendyPinNJ says:

OH JESUS!

*MUST NOT run out and get self a chinchilla! MUST NOT!*

45. Silly Detective says:

“nothing” but the hand you saw….. WOW so good.

46. Stephanie says:

That wine needs time to age.

47. Boring,just boring…..