Meerkat Monday

When stranded on a deserted island,  make the most of it by staying cuddled up in a ball looking like a coconut. This will increase your chances of being rescued by passing rumrunners, if you’re lucky.
Thanks for rescuting us,  Tim M.

1. Martha in Washington says:

These little cuties would definitely get lucky with me! Wait, I didin’t mean it like THAT! ;)

2. victoreia says:

3. Note to meerkats: tuck in other tail for most convincing illusion.

4. Mr Frog says:

Ah, Monday. You were ALWAYS my favorite.

5. BEEP!

6. tracylee says:

just another Meerkat Monday!

oh, C.O. peeps, I got back from the vet this morning with Miss Big-Ears, she got into a scrape with a mean ol’ neighbor dog who bit a chunk off the top of her head! she was sedated and had to be stitched up, the procedure went fine… can I get some good vibes for the girl’s recovery? poor June looked so pitiful!

7. I hope the neighbor is paying for a private suite at the vet’s. Poor little one. Hope the drugs are good.

8. Poor sweetie. Big purrs for a quick recovery.

9. Good luck to the pup–hope she’ll be waggling her big ears again in no time. Poor baby.

10. Poor sweetie, hope she feels better soon.

11. 260Oakley says:

Aww, poor pup. Perhaps you could get her a hat to cover up the nasty bite until it heals? One with holes cut out for those adorable ears, of course.

12. tracylee says:

thanks, guys! I was in such despair and I knew you’d come through : )

what kind of hat should I get?

13. How about a biker hat, so he looks tough.

14. MommaMackie says:

Oh, the poor baby girl needs a hunter’s cap, just like Sherlock Holmes used to wear. It would set off her ears beautifully while protecting and drawing attention away form her poor little head.
    Of course, it being for the fairer sex, it will needs to be enhance by tasteful application of lace, ribbons and a few crystal beads…….

15. Rachael says:

Good vibes and best wishes comin’ your way. Poor widdah bebbeh. *hug*

16. baby birdie says:

Wish it was Bunday, ’cause that’s my fun day!

So sorry about your dog, though. Really. :(

17. tracylee says:

Aw, Sharpy… what’d I do?
    : / my plea for warm fuzzies has sent me into moderation!

18. i know! wth? good thing i caught it and i’m pushing the warm fuzzy button now!

19. tracylee says:

d’awww, thank you – I’m glad you have a kill switch for the mod-machine!

20. Rachael says:

Thank goodness! When warm fuzzies are outlawed, only outlaws will have warm fuzzies. :)

21. Malinki says:

RIP Flower, bestest meerkat mommy ever.

22. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, my first thought too, “I miss Meerkat Manor!” snf. Don’t even mention “Bubble” to me or I’ll choke up. (Or was it Squeak.)

23. I have some artwork hanging in my cube here, that the meerkats at my local zoo made – leetle foot prints all over the paper. Makes me smile! :)

24. 260Oakley says:

Vermeerkat is one of my favorite artists.

25. Okley, you prove once again that you are not a meer amateur punter but a master.

26. did you mean that she is not a meer(kat) amateur punster??

27. BOOM!

28. Wvaden says:

Meerkat Monday
    (Bah-da bah-da-da-da )
    Can’t trust that day
    (Bah-da bah-da-da-da )

29. sunnylessmum says:

Awwww, poor June! Best wishes for a speedy recovery with the least amount of pain possible June bug! Precious ears she has. :) Take care.

And thank you Meerkat Manor for the education, but not for the heartache! Sniff, Flower, RIP. But in the words of Temple Grandin, “Nature is cruel, we don’t have to be!” Or something along those lines.

30. I feel like I interrupted something.

31. Sort of looks like the paparazzi caught them in a compromising situation.

32. Fleurdamour says:

They look like they got caught canoodling, but don’t really mind.

33. bob drummond says:

I know what you mean about Meerkat Manor and Flower. when I saw what happened to her at the end of the third season I actually cried. And when I told
    other people I knew about it they too were shocked. R.I.P. Flower ! We all