Stick With Me Kid

Together, we will perfect the fine art of running in our sleep and drooling.

No shortage of wet, sloppy kisses for Jason H.!

Comments

1. Fluffy says:

Baby feets! I luvs me some baby feets.

2. awwwww so precious! PS I’m trying to type this while my dog is licking my fingers LOL

3. What’s this?? Hairless ape feet and no ‘primate’ tag?

4. Awwww, sweet! Fuzzy doggy feets and chubby baby feets.

It doesn’t get much cuter than this! :D

5. What a fortunate baby to have a furry companion at such an early age. Nothing sweeter in the world.

6. Dash… when I learned to toddle, my “walker”was our old farm dog, Sport. According to my Mom, he would let me twine my fists in his fur, then carefuly, not too fast, with his tail fanning the whole time, cruise the farmhouse-sized kitchen. :)

7. kibblenibble says:

Awww.

8. earlybird1 says:

Squeee! Both my favorite kinds of feets in one picture! It has been a good day. :)

9. What type of dog do those feet belong to. *facewing* it is a stupid question to ask

10. Queen of Dork says:

*CHOMP*

11. Ali-baba says:

TOE FLOOOOOOOF! With a luverly side of little piggies! :-)

12. And sleep-whining and yelping!

13. feezie says:

Cute doggie feets!

14. (The Original) Mel says:

I had a great dane named Boss Man who watched me as a baby. He was my big buddy.

15. ashagato says:

i love this! (“boss man” :))

16. kodalai says:

I like how one of the doggie’s toenails is as large as the behbeh’s entire toe. :D

17. Xtineebee says:

And this is a pic of a kid being brought up right :)

18. Rottweiler perhaps? I have some feet that look similar to that lying on my bed right now. The brown is the right color and I see a hint of black when you get to the actual body…..and the hair looks too long to be Dobie, but too short to be GSD…..

Or maybe I’m over-thinking it?

19. Martha in Washington says:

Sausage toes and licorice toebeans! Yummy!

20. Rhodesian ridgback

21. Maybe it’s because I just got up and haven’t had my caffeine but at first I couldn’t figure out what exactly I was seeing. I could see the baby’s feet but my mind was stubbornly trying to see a whole animal with them! LOL!!

22. April's NaNa says:

Is that a floofy little guinea peeg kissing those teeny weeny baby feets or just my ‘magination?

23. April's NaNa says:

Okay, I turned the screen around and understand better now. My phone screen just couldn’t contain all the cute…so yes it WAS my imagination! Sorry peeps!

24. Queen of Dork says:

My mom and dad had a Boxer named Baron. This was before I was born but they used to tell me stories about when my older sister was born. Baron was extremely protective of the new baby and he just really loved her. How sweet! Dogs are so cool in so many ways! I never met Baron but I’ve seen pictures of him with my sister.

25. lesley says:

Adorabuhls! I love this picture- fat feet and furry feet. BFF.

26. Noelegy says:

I mentioned in another post that my twin nieces visited me this weekend. Their parents’ Weimaraner, Amy, has been staying with us for a couple of months while they buy a house/sell their house/move. It’s no hardship because Amy loves playing with our dogs.

When the girls first came into the house, they were a bit taken aback by how exuberantly Amy greeted them, all wiggle-butt and sloppy kisses. Then they were introduced to our dogs, who’d never seen them close up before but are total love-hounds and they were just at the right height to schmooze with toddlers. The girls were alternately giggling and shielding their faces.

Yeah, babies and dawgs growing up together, it’s a good thing. :)

27. fleurdamour says:

Paws in the presence of de feet

28. puppylover says:

This is a vizsla. They have the “eye lash” hairs and white between their toes. And they are the sweetest dogs =)