Just a smidge HIGHER!

Sender-Inner Jennifer Y. said that “Big Poppa” was rescued from the Streets, and massages like a mo-fo.

And let’s not forget the Classique Video™:

“I could do wonderful tings for you.” And this one:

And aw heck, while we’re at it, let’s not forget Catheroo’s “Biscuit Girl”:

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Ah, the paws that refreshes. I really kneaded this today.

2. Kitteh massages! I have access to 7, daily!!!!!

3. (The Original) Mel says:

Big Poppa is big. Seriously. He’s just tenderizing before an afternoon snack. Run away!

4. tracylee says:

Clearly, he likes it when you call him Big Poppa.

5. Awwww, Big Poppa is so adorable. He could knead me any day!

6. Sure it’s cute now – wait until they do it at 2:30 in the morning! And won’t stop!

7. Ha! Amateurs all of them! Dante uses all four paws! :P

8. Yes! I, too, was amazed!

9. MudBug says:

Goodness knows I tewtally agree that it’s too sweet when it’s kittens
    BUT when they get older & bigger I just feel like Marc Anthony !

10. I love how ‘the Streets’ are capitalized.

11. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

@ the last vidsqueeo: So….. sleepy…… must…… massa- zzzzzzzzz.

12. Meg’s obviously playing hooky today and I LUV it. The narration of the kinky cat massaging the dog…..OMG snort. Who knew I could save so much massage therapist money by getting a kitty. Those kittehs know what they’re doing.

13. “Get ups, I wants milks. C’mon gets up, Big Poppa needs the milks. Lazy good fer nothing humans. I only had a thumb or four…..”

:D

14. Oh man, I need one of those today! Why won’t my kitteh massage ME?? What am I doing wrong? any tips?

15. Lorel J says:

Video #4: “Time to make the biscuits!” Just like in the DD ads.

16. You get massage AND acupuncture all in one fell swoop.

17. I wish my Sugar would do my back like that. But she prefers to kneed my belly!

18. AWW :D Makes me want to snorgle them all :D

19. We share our home with two rotten miserable furbeasts. One of them, Barnacle Bill, was a feral cat until the age of 2 or 3. He’s adapted to the good life over the past 9 1/2 years I’ve had him. LOL When he makes biscuits, he “aerates” those biscuits until they’re full of fluffy goodness. Or, as we like to say in our home, “Love hurts.”

20. I don´t think there´s anything more cute than cats making biscuits. When I go to heaven, that´s all I wanna watch forever and ever. :D

21. Nothing in the world quite like a kittie massage…love ‘em! Could go for one right about now…: )

22. Kathi D-C says:

My son and I call this action “scwubby-scwubby” because, when he was about 2 years old, he thought our kitties were scrubbing the floors or whatever; he had a little trouble pronouncing the letter ‘r’ and so, it came out “scwubby.” He’s 31 now, but I still hear it that way when I see a kitty doing that! :)

23. Cats can be *so* kneady at times!

24. I could easily watch videos of cats kneading things all day. At my house we call it happy paws.