THIS JUST IN: Bebeh Anteater Rides on Momma

Josh N. says “HOLD ON TIGHT, BEBE!!!”

Comments

1. Hello Sunshine !!!!!

2. From the back (at 0:33) it looks like they’re wearing little black cocktail dresses!

3. Ali-baba says:

Dawwwwww! I also love the King Julian cameo at the beginning! :-)

4. Ali-baba says:

Also….
    Long pointy face and a stubby tail, hanging down.
    A wobble in her walk, and a waaaahgle in her talk, rides her momma ’round, ’round, ’round!
    (sincere apols to the Big Bopper ;-) )

5. (The Original) Mel says:

Repost! Also, this is way cuter than Honey Badger.

6. Oh lord, it just fell into a split and I just fell in love.

7. I just realized the Zoo logo does the *PLINK PLINK* effect! SOOOOO CUTE.

8. Lemur bomb!

9. Walking E says:

Baby Zot!!

10. Hold tight! Hold tight! Hold tight, hold tight, foo-dle-racky-sacky.

11. Adding, I need to send this vid to the father whom I was desperately trying to convince to indulge his 7-year-old’s desire for a ukulele.

12. JoshN. says:

I want an anteater and baby on my back as I walk around and stuff.

13. Wbirdie says:

“Im on top of the world looking down on creaaaatiooon…..!” XD

That baby eatanter has it made!

14. Rachael says:

Wrestling singlets on mommy and bebbeh!

15. i was having sound-card issues and decided to start debugging them all OCD right after i started this so i kept playing this to keep the music going while i was clicking and sliding and frobbing in the audio controller controller applet and now i think all day i’m going to be dink-dinky-dinka-dink di-dinka-dinka-dinky-dink, dink-dinky-dinka-dink di-dinka-dinka-dinky-dink, dinka-dink?

ps cute dinky an-teeter

16. ashagato says:

so funny how i always just assume i’m imagining it…thanks OMel!

17. Matching overalls!!

18. WANT ONE
    WANT ONE
    WANT ONE
    WANT ONE
    WANT ONE
    WANT ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

19. I’m sure I’ve seen this before, possibly on ZooBorns. I’ve certainly heard the music before.

20. Wait, these guys live at an aquarium? Wouldn’t they get tired from having to swim all the time?

And, if I visit my local aquarium, do you think I could give a dual mommy-bebbeh anteater piggy back ride?

21. Encore presentation! I love the stuffed baby anteater as a baby transfer system :)

22. Is that guy who’s being climbed up wearing chain mail under his clothes? Anteaters have awesome claws!

23. tracylee says:

ain’t nothin in the world like a big-nose girl! make me squeal so funny, make me eat more honey (?)! make me feel real mutey like this little cutey!

er… Oh my, more sincere apols… I don’t know what got into me, there

24. Baby anteater is soooooooooo cute.

25. Oh my goodness, it looks like they’re wearing little bathing suits!! So cute!

26. Every time I see a picture of an anteater I think of this guy:

Anyone else old enough to remember him?

27. I was thinking wrestling leotards.

28. Oh Baby, that’s what I like! :D

29. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Oh, yep, I remember him. They actually still show him on this channel called “Boomerang.”

30. Anything with a super-long striped tail that they can stick straight up in the air, tends to own any room it walks into.

31. BC!

32. TheBrigeedaRocks says:

Er, aren’t those tamanduas, not anteaters?

Not that it takes away from the cuteness.

33. eternalcanadian says:

Haha, that was cute! There’s also an anteater over at the National Zoo in Washington. Only quibble I have is the anteater enclosure looks so small and there doesn’t seem to be much greenery and outside access.

34. chanpon says:

Mama’s just about as cute as baby. :)

35. Hey, I could use one of these fellows to get rid of the carpenter ants

36. The part where it’s standing on that ledge making those cute little noises, then it almost falls off….so cute.

37. There are many cute factors at work here

Lemur wandering in the b/g
    Baby getting transferred from fake toy ant eater to real mummy
    Matching black vests
    Climbing up the keeper (ouch)
    pointy noses
    Mum bumbling along happily

38. Miriam says:

SPEECH LESS. MUST HAVE DAT BEEBEH.

39. Ali-baba says:

Sweet! :-) whatever got into you got into me too… P’raps a wee case o’ the sillies?! ;-)

40. Cuteful pair

41. AlexisD says:

I was so excited to see this! As a chaperone on a school trip to rural Costa Rica I got to hold a baby anteater. The family who hosted me had taken her in and built her a little shelter after her mother had gone missing. She was supe- cute and grippy, and I legit wept when they named her after me before I left. What great memories…

42. Boo to anteaters!

43. jane smith says:

Did you see the LEMUR?!

44. Hmm… Tamanduas *are* anteaters. Lesser anteaters, to be more precise, as opposed to the giant anteater in the same family (Myrmecophagidae).