Some Assembly Required

Sender-Inner Elizabeth H., licensed wildlife rehabber in Georgia, says this is a fox kit!

Wow, a kit, for a fox? She is good! I can’t even do Lego.

Via  Tails from the hart.

Comments

1. So my question… are foxes members of the canine or feline family? Cause they seem a bit like both…

2. Oh, and SQUEE! Very cute kit!

3. This fox is a member of the cute family I believe.

4. MEELKS!

5. Ali-baba says:

Yeeeeeeee! ‘stache AND beardie! I is ded from qte. :-)

6. Ali-baba says:

More importantly, can you get them at Home Depot?!?! ;-)

7. Geekgirl says:

OMG what a sweetie… I could just die!

I wonder how many treats I would have to give my cat to get him into a kit costume…

8. 260Oakley says:

Second picture: mess kit

9. Ithiliel says:

Oh my gosh, he is ADORABLE!!!

Also, I’m detecting Rule of Cuteness #44 in that first pic: ears at 9 and 3 o’clock! Or in this case, 1 and 7 o’clock?

10. Dang! I hate it when the glue squishes out from the edges when you’re putting pieces together.

11. ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!

wee milky MOO TACHE!!!!

i die

12. Lewis n' Clark says:

I think this came from I-Kita, not Home Depot

13. Something’s missing… Me! Spooning around that sweet little fuzz-bucket for a nippy nap.

14. BEEP!

SMOOCH!

15. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

OMG…..just OMG. Now I see why I favor Pomeranians.

16. What foxy little foxes!

17. fish eye no miko says:

[rimshot.wav]

18. TrixandSam says:

From the Vulpina collection? Heard it’s their latest in cozy comfort.

19. Their eyes have slits for pupils, like cats do!

20. so badly do I want him/her!!!

21. CariceLaur says:

Foxes are a fascinating group that have closer links to the shared ancestors of both cats and dogs, which were closely related to mustelids, or the Weasel family. Foxes share many characteristics of weasels, like a musky scent, omnivorous diet and the ability to climb to a certain extent. They tend to be more like their ancestors than ‘modern’ canines like Coyotes and Wolves.

22. Meelks mustache! Meeeelks!

23. I-Kita……Vulpina….. (-:

24. LOL

25. Mary (the first) says:

Where can I get a fox kit so I can build my own baby fox?

26. Felicityanne says:

Is ‘kit’ an American term? Cos we call them cubs in the UK…

27. BatBlaster says:

Yet they are classed among the canids, and show similarities to dogs. See the tame silver fox for details. get it, tails… Good kit joke, btw

28. tracylee says:

just clamp it together and wipe the excess with a damp paper towel
    :D

29. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Just be glad it wasn’t a “Kit fox kit.

30. Why not? That would blow some minds. :mrgreen:

31. Snurfles says:

I saw one of these little ones in an infirmary in the desert one time. They are VERY smart! The little guy had a broken arm but with his good arm, he kept trying to knock the lock off the cage door (the lock hadn’t been “locked”) but each time the doctor came in he would pull his little arm back and look innocent until the doctor went in the other room again. This went on for several minutes until the doctor noticed and fixed the lock. I swear you could see the little Kit sigh with frustration! SO cute!

32. baby birdie says:

Canine.
    Happy to help. :)

33. The red fox is nicknamed “the catlike canine.”

34. Sign me up for 10! I love bebeh foxes, so if I can assemble my own, that would be soo awesome.

35. I think this is one of those wool felted kits. Soooooooooo cute! Wonderful puns Peeps!

36. mplsredd says:

milk beard, well fed sir, well fed.

37. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

“oooooh baybeh baybeh….”

38. LOL that is EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!!!

39. Vivian says:

OMG!!!! how cute?!?!?!!?

40. That thing is too cute for its own good. Ah, some day I SHALL have one of the tame Sibfoxes. I must.

You know they pur, wag their tails like dogs and pounce toys like cats do? Best of both worlds in an extra fuzzy package.

41. AWWWWWWWW, adorable Fox baby!!!!! Looks like a little fuzzy toy!!!!!!!!

42. Oh, my!!! What an adorable little bugger!

43. Canid, there’s a difference. Foxes are vulpines, while dogs, wolves, and th elike are canines. Both however branch off from canids.