Fresh Squee-zed!

An excellent source of vitamin C, which stands for Cute!

Definitely exceeds the recommended daily allowance, Leila D.

Comments

1. Really and truly tie-tie.

2. Awwwwww… So sweet :)

3. That sweet pink nose is just begging for a little smooch.

4. Aww! The ickle chin! And the fur-and-whisker-splosion!

5. kibblenibble says:

I concur. *mwah*

6. I am all ready to snorgle that kitty :D

7. Martha in Washington says:

I REALLY want that cat in my rack! (Is it ok to admit that?)

8. fish eye no miko says:

D’awww.. kitteh face!
    [snuggle]

9. *kees*

10. kitteh nosie vs. peach fuzz on kitteh nosie

Which is cuter? Discuss.

11. That kitteh fur looks damp. Hmm. Methinks someone’s been recently smothered with hooman keeses.

12. *beep*

13. Mary (the first) says:

nosie is cuter because it includes the peach fuzz too! double cute!!

14. BatBlaster says:

Well most animals (xcept humans, guine peegs, bitty bats) make their own vitamin C. I know dogs do, as they don’t naturally nom fruits.

15. If it’s wrong, I don’t want to be right!

16. Here’s looking at you kid. (in Bogie’s voice)

17. I want to smother that babeh with tisses!

18. Fird Birfle says:

“Nyang nyaangh nyang” :)

19. tracylee says:

here’s a box of Kleenex to get you started – with or without lotion?

20. If it didn’t exceed the RDA, it wouldn’t be cute overload.

21. Tell that to my little watermelon loving doglet! Squish squish, crunch, crunch. :)

22. tracylee says:

Trouble – starts with T, which rhymes with C, which stands for “cute”

23. My doglet lovez teh watermelonz tooz!
    Cracks me up.

24. Excellent point.

25. If you rub my Gabby cat’s nose, right where that “suede” short hair grows, you can make her yawn. True story!

And that is such a sweet picture. Trust, love, happiness, contentment.

26. I always wanted to name a cat “Shipoopi.” :D

27. “The cat who’s soft to pet.”

I crack myself up sometimes.

28. So cute…

29. tracylee says:

*snerk*

30. http://www.theshapoopie.com/

Invented by Dan Shalhoub, Tony’s brother. For real.

31. That is an underrated delightful spot on a kitty. Stinky loved having it stroked, he would sit there for hours, as long as you would stroke it. Dante is not as crazy about the spot, but he is not quite as polymorphously perverse as Stinky was. :mrgreen:

32. OMG, want to kees nose and mouf and wheesker poushes and bridge of nose between de eyeses and… and… *THUNK*

33. skippymom says:

Man, I miss old Stinky! He was such a great cat.

34. skippymom says:

Yes, I learned about it on Wait Wait.

35. Talented family!

We have three large dogs, so we have a similar “grabber” device that we use for backyard sanitation.

36. I’m not a big “pink” person (my favorite color is green) but after seeing this photo I want to march down to Home Depot and have them match the shade so that I can paint a room in my house Cat’s Nose Pink. :)

37. sunnylessmum says:

My hand flew to my heart while I gasped as I grasped the newness of this beautiful bebeh! So precious!

38. Fis-kissen says:

Aaaww… Now that’s true bew-tee! *sighs*

39. I can’t remember the last time I saw a person look so contented and peaceful. Maybe we should scritch each other under the chin more often…?

40. Noelegy, you rock! And wouldn’t that be a great name for the perfect French manicure nail polish? Someone call OPI!

41. I would give anything to hold that fuzzy little head in the palm of my hands. Looks so soft.

42. My parrot lovez teh watermelonz!

43. Alice Shortcake says:

I’m relieved to know that my cat isn’t a feline pervert. I disovered the “yawn spot” by accident a couple of weeks ago and now Daisy insists on regular noserubs.

44. My father calls this heavy head. When your head’s just so heavy you have to rest it on the doting appendage of an affectionate worshipper.

45. you two made me lol :)

46. so cute it’s almost painful, omg…

47. Fird Birfle says:

YAY “Sleppy” Tag!!!!111!!!!

48. Catherine says:

Benjamin Moore makes a shade of paint called Bunny Nose Pink, aka 2074-60! I almost painted my bathroom that colour, but then thought Elephant Grey (2109-50) would work better. True story.

49. Awww. If only we could always have the appropriate doting affectinate worshipper standing at the ready.
    And if you’ve ever had a horse react to you in this fashion, it does give new meaning to the term “heavy head”! ;)

50. Fird Birfle says:

bug-eyed in wonderment

51. Whoa..so pure, the the kitten huffing will take you to new highs!

52. It’s the tiniest tabbee of them all!