THIS THIS JUST JUST IN IN: Polar Polar Bear Bear Cubs Cubs

We’ve said it before, but it bears repeating: Polar bear cubs are doublepluscute. So we’re beside ourselves to see these twin polar bears. The pair, born in China last January, have survived into young adulthood — the first twins to do so in China.

Although one of them looks like an eee-veel twin.

Full story, more cuteness, at Daily Mail online.

Comments

1. Little Pink Nose DOES look like an evil twin. Crazy adorable ^_^

2. tracylee says:

oh I can bearly stand it! doublepluscute, indeed.
    (Evil Brother is watching you, little one…)

3. I think the “evil” one is evil because he wants his paw back….he’s like can I PLEASE take a nap on my OWN paw???

4. Oh, I know! It’s the one on the left, isn’t it? Those sleepy eyes are so wicked…

5. Martha in Washington says:

Shoot! I wanted to call the matchingks on the handlers! Dang You NTMTOM! (Just kidding there Mike! You know I still adore you!)

Also–SUCH ADORABUHLS BABEH BEARS!! Even the evil one is too cute!

6. sunnylessmum says:

Yikes that’s some rather lawge pawage!

7. Abbasmurf says:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! PAWS!!! RAWR!!

8. Isn’t the one to the left the evil twin? Or does that only apply to siamese twins?

9. WendyPinNJ says:

STOP IT! The blobbular white fluffiness is more than I can bear! See how I did that?

10. I don’t think he’s evil, I think he just doesn’t like his brother using his paw as a pillow.

11. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Eeveel twin will sneak into your room tonight with a bowl of warm water.

12. OMG LOVE THE HOVER TEXT FOR EEEEEEVIL TWIN! hahahahaah

13. It’s nice that despite their almost identicalness, one twin has a lighter colored nose so that when they get in doubleplustrouble they can’t point their big paws at each other and say “It wasn’t me…he did it.”

14. (The Original) Mel says:

It’s the Doublemint polar bears!!!

15. JacksonsGirl says:

And then LEEK your face! :-D

16. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

Best news ever in Bear World. Knut, these two are for you, baby.

17. Identicable!

18. Yes, perfect comment!

19. *Christopher Walken voice* Bear suits are funny. :P

20. Kelley O says:

Thanks for putting the “Double Double Chex Chex” song in my head. Now I want cereal. *pouting*

21. I’m glad we can tell them apart by their shoes.

22. I was was thinking thinking of this this scene scene, myself myself:

23. I know, I get much more of an “Aww, crap” vibe from him than an eee-veel vibe.

24. Evil camp bunkmate.

25. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Muahahahahaha….. (Laughs like an eevil maniac.)

26. Neopatra says:

Miss Knut.

{:’-(”

*sniff*

27. My thoughts exactly!!! Teh PAWS, teh PAWS!!

28. i thought those ladies look like twins as well…

29. Ali-baba says:

So THAT’S why peenk nose is grumpy… His brother was playing cowbell all night! ;-)

30. Ahhh, yes…ALL mine!

Mine, mine, mine, mine….ZZZZZzzzzzz

31. They are adorably cute. I was very surprised to find out a few years ago how very dangerous polar bears are – more than other bears if I remember correctly. You definitely don’t want to mess with them.

32. just watched feeding time at the shiba inu puppy cam.

i’m falling over in vicarious meelks coma.

i’m certain the feds are going to make that available only by prescription soon.

33. They’ve got two and I don’t have ANY. Why won’t anybody share with me? I’m going to die if I don’t get my own polar bear! [pout pout]

34. I’m with you, Sandy. Nothing will ever make up for losing him.

35. victoreia says:

Yup, that looks like the expression I make when my ankle’s being used as a pillow!

36. Both are cute! The good twin is super cute and looks like it’s dreaming of something good. :D

37. Cute… =)

38. it’s one of those things that i wish we could unlearn. same with dolphins. fortunately, they are still cute!

39. I’d think they were puppies if it wasn’t for the giant werewolf paw coming eerily out of nowhere.

40. The first picture looks like a reflection :)

41. wannadance says:

philip glass rides the time machine right back to 1984

but where is john hurt and susana hamilton? doubleplus good!!!

42. Okay. Didn’t really know about the dolphins. I know they hunt/fish other creatures in the oceans. But they aren’t dangerous with humans are they?

43. wannadance says:

correction: but where ARE john hurt and susanna hamilton? doubleplus good!!

44. There is ALWAYS an evil Twin. I know. I am a twin. bruhahahaha!

45. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

TELL ME WHEN FEEDING TIME IS I WANT TO SEE THEM EATING INSTEAD OF BEING SLEPPY!!!

46. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

TELL ME WHEN FEEDING TIME IS I WANT TO SEE TEH PUPPEHS EATING INSTEAD OF BEING SLEPPY!!!

47. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

What??? I only posted that comment once.

48. They can be. Like many other intelligent creatures such as elephants or gorillas, they have the potential to be very compassionate, but also very vicious. It all depends on how well they are socialized within that animal’s community.

49. smallthunder says:

Me, too — bWAhaha!
    [tho' come to think of it, wouldn't the Evil Twin naturally claim that the Other One was the Evil One?]

50. “Doublepluscute?” NTMTOM, that is fullwise awesome! :p